Try and Say Something Nice:

I am.:eusa_hand:
We are suppose to get more snow, then around 0 degree temps.

Shit, they're talking about 4-5 inches for my area.

I know. Not much. But for GA? Fuck, thats snowpocalypse 2011.

It is like perma snowocalypse around here now. We get lots of snow, it gets very cold, then it warms up for a few days to fuck with us.

Well, thats what you get for living in a place where no humans were meant to trod :D

Shit, they're talking about 4-5 inches for my area.

I know. Not much. But for GA? Fuck, thats snowpocalypse 2011.

It is like perma snowocalypse around here now. We get lots of snow, it gets very cold, then it warms up for a few days to fuck with us.

Well, thats what you get for living in a place where no humans were meant to trod :D

Too bad humans were here before they were in other areas of north america. Of course they have proven they didn't say long, but whatever. :D

Too bad humans were here before they were in other areas of north america. Of course they have proven they didn't say long, but whatever. :D

Huh....imagine that :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Jillian and Sallow

They respond in kind. If you banter, they banter back, if your an ass, Sallow will tend to move on, but Jillian will go 100% bitch on you. both are sharp and opinionated. They aren't liberals just b/c.

Most folks around here respond in kind. Which is something the objects of a community-wide smack upside the head never quite seem to grasp.

Male, female, conservative, liberal, animal, vegetable or mineral....folks around here will kick an obnoxious little asshole around and treat him or her like a chew toy. The ones who figure out why it happens and learn a few very basic social skills do much better in the long run than the ones who try to turn themselves into poor widdle martyrs.

Jillian and Sallow

They respond in kind. If you banter, they banter back, if your an ass, Sallow will tend to move on, but Jillian will go 100% bitch on you. both are sharp and opinionated. They aren't liberals just b/c.

Most folks around here respond in kind. Which is something the objects of a community-wide smack upside the head never quite seem to grasp.

Male, female, conservative, liberal, animal, vegetable or mineral....folks around here will kick an obnoxious little asshole around and treat him or her like a chew toy. The ones who figure out why it happens and learn a few very basic social skills do much better in the long run than the ones who try to turn themselves into poor widdle martyrs.

My appetite has awoken. It can only be satiated by 'tards.

nemo_large.jpg

Forum List

Back