Try and Say Something Nice:

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

Your boy Lumpy, eh...? :lol:

If that's what Lumpy said then he's a liar...

If that's not what Lumpy said then you're a liar...
I don't think Lumpy is a liar...he's just paranoid. He really does believe certain posters as listed band together and neg rep him. In reality, it is merely a coincidence. Same with Retarded1

Someone wake up TPS. This is a poster she can look down on......that dun come along every day.

(R)ighteous....lay offa Lumpy. Take the shit you stir by yourself, like you deserve.

Someone wake up TPS. This is a poster she can look down on......that dun come along every day.

(R)ighteous....lay offa Lumpy. Take the shit you stir by yourself, like you deserve.

Reminds me of a certain other poster who shall not be named that was always trying to pull other people into his 24/7 whinefests. :eusa_think:

You're right. At least TPS doesn't require a posse, real or imaginary. She has the guts to stand on her own and take her lumps.

There, I said something nice about TPS. Maybe the thread isn't totally beyond redemption after all. :lol:

Reminds me of a certain other poster who shall not be named that was always trying to pull other people into his 24/7 whinefests. :eusa_think:

You're right. At least TPS doesn't require a posse, real or imaginary. She has the guts to stand on her own and take her lumps.

There, I said something nice about TPS. Maybe the thread isn't totally beyond redemption after all. :lol:

Wow! I'm impressed! :lol:

Spy.jpg

Dear (R)ighteous:

Others have quickly shown their ass after joining. I did this myself. T'aint unforgiveable. Show some growth and meld a tad better, and you can be friends with most all who've roasted you.

Seriously. It dun have to be this way for you.

Dear (R)ighteous:

Others have quickly shown their ass after joining. I did this myself. T'aint unforgiveable. Show some growth and meld a tad better, and you can be friends with most all who've roasted you.

Tis twue! I actually managed to get Maddy to behave like a civilized adult.

True story!

Yep. I take almost full credit. :D

Dear (R)ighteous:

Tis twue! I actually managed to get Maddy to behave like a civilized adult.

True story!

Yep. I take almost full credit. :D

As well you should, Liability. I'd do almost anything for your love.

um, people are neg reppin Lumpy?
WTF?
the guy is nice to a fault

The beast has awoken. It's rampaging appetite is no longer discriminatory.

The (R)etarded1 has summoned that which can not be named from the depths of hell.

God save our souls.

WTF?

The (R)etarded1 has summoned that which can not be named from the depths of hell.

God save our souls.

I think Lumpy's nick has been invoked by (R)ighteous as a shield against criticism. That was an asshole move, and he's been tagged for it.

Meanwhile, I dun know a soul dun like Lumpy.

WTF?

God save our souls.

I think Lumpy's nick has been invoked by (R)ighteous as a shield against criticism. That was an asshole move, and he's been tagged for it.

I know a couple. However, unlike the (R)etarded1, I ain't naming names. Thats their business.

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

Your boy Lumpy, eh...? :lol:

If that's what Lumpy said then he's a liar...

If that's not what Lumpy said then you're a liar...
I don't think Lumpy is a liar...he's just paranoid. He really does believe certain posters as listed band together and neg rep him. In reality, it is merely a coincidence. Same with Retarded1

Except I give Lumpy pos reps, so this is merely (R)s failed attempt to LUMP everyone together...

WTF?

God save our souls.

There are a few. I'm not one of them. But their personal issues are their personal business.

Everybody 'round here has their people that rub them the wrong way or their history with other posters. None of my business.

My thread asking one to say something nice about someone you don't agree with politically turned to:

*Midnight M's and Truth Matters special thread for their own private Idaho

*(R)igty1's "pwn'ing" of those he comes in contact with, meaning Trolls can come in all shapes and sizes here.

*Mr. Fitnah's hate filled posts to Maddie, on this thread of course, in case she wasn't paying enough attention to him otherwise

*Lessons for all about Rep and the Math behind it.

30 Pages Peeps, come on, Lets beat the "LIST"!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back