Try to understand what would happen if Trump did something like this.

Can you imagine the outrage that would ensue if Trump offered to force taxpayers to pay off the home mortgages and auto loans of his voters?

Because this so-called institution was a scam. It should have been done under the Trump Administration but Trump has a lot in common with scammers. He ran a similar scam.

Can you imagine the outrage that would ensue if Trump offered to force taxpayers to pay off the home mortgages and auto loans of his voters?

Wow. That's great. What a boon for education. You think all these students are Democrats? I doubt it.

Trump doesn't care about education.

Wow. That's great. What a boon for education. You think all these students are Democrats? I doubt it.

Trump doesn't care about education.
Rule one:
Donald Trump is Bad.

Rule two:
Washington is good.

You have done well grasshopper.

Rule one:
Donald Trump is Bad.

Rule two:
Washington is good.

You have done well grasshopper.

There are no "rules" for a free thinking people. Trump Cult members are told what to think, i.e. the election was "stolen", and that's the litmus test. If you don't believe Trump's lies about the election, you're not on board.

Anyone who demands that you believe something that is demonstrably false, is gaslighting you.

Anyone who demands that you believe something that is demonstrably false, is gaslighting you.
IronyMeter1X..gif

Forum List

Back