Try to understand what would happen if Trump did something like this.

Can you imagine the outrage that would ensue if Trump offered to force taxpayers to pay off the home mortgages and auto loans of his voters?

I find it interesting that Biden is forcing those who did NOT get a college education to pay for those who DID. Weren't we told that not getting a college education was double plus ungood and meant we were stupid and stuff?

People, the federal government are co-conspirators in defrauding these students.

1. This was a for profit SCAM university that LIED to students and falsified employment data. Students were unable to find jobs with these worthless degrees.
2. The idiot federal government gave this SCAM university legitimacy by offering to back the student loans.

So this is the federal government correcting it's stupidity.

Weak sauce
In a way she? is right. Recruiting these woke kids for brainwashed majors with little income potential and tying their asses to burger flipping

These GD have billions in endowments while they charge 80k for Pot smokin and gender confusion

They should be paying the goobermint back

People, the federal government are co-conspirators in defrauding these students.

1. This was a for profit SCAM university that LIED to students and falsified employment data. Students were unable to find jobs with these worthless degrees.
2. The idiot federal government gave this SCAM university legitimacy by offering to back the student loans.

So this is the federal government correcting it's stupidity.
It was a scam by the Dems to fund their donors....it's why folks like Sen Warren made millions teaching part time at Harvard

Have you paid for your 2 neverending wars in the Mideast started by your guy Bush that no one wanted? I think student loans kill a lot less people that Republicans do each day by just leaving their house.

Liberals own those 2 wars when they bought the Bush, Cheney and McCain families.

The kids going to those colleges in this chain of related colleges, were defrauded??
Rare as it is, I agree. These colleges bear a majority of this shit. These kids are blank slates being sold a whole lot of horseshit knowing they'll only make it to Head Burger Flipper

These Woke Colleges should be sucked of all their money especially

Forum List

Back