Tsarnaev convicted on all counts

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Justice.

News from The Associated Press

...Prosecutors will present so-called aggravating factors in support of the death penalty, including the killing of a child and the targeting of the marathon because of the potential for maximum bloodshed.

Dan Collins, a former federal prosecutor who handled the case against a suspect in the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, said Massachusetts' history of opposition to capital punishment will have no bearing on the jury's decision about Tsarnaev's fate.

"When you ask people their opinion of the death penalty, there are a number who say it should only be reserved for the horrific cases," he said. "Here you have what is one of the most horrific acts of terrorism on U.S. soil in American history, so if you are going to reserve the death penalty for the worst of the worse, this is it."...

To hell with the death penalty.

This kid is young... What? 21?

Give him life in prison without the possibility of parole, then decorate his cell walls with photographs of his victims.

To hell with the death penalty.

This kid is young... What? 21?

Give him life in prison without the possibility of parole, then decorate his cell walls with photographs of his victims.
He might get off on that.

Public execution on the finish line. Tickets to see it.................all proceeds go to those injured and to the families of those that died....................

Charity event as we he swings.

Public execution on the finish line. Tickets to see it.................all proceeds go to those injured and to the families of those that died....................

Charity event as we he swings.
Vegas would be making odds on how many times he kicked the air.

When was the last time Massachusetts actually executed a prisoner?

Quite a while.
Come on you two, he was convicted in FEDERAL court, and faces a FEDERAL death penalty.

You could have asked, when was the last time the Feds executed a Muslim, you know, like Hassan Akbar.

Get your A game on here dudes.

Jeez!
I am well aware of that. Taz asked a question. I answered. Chill out.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Nah. He wouldn't care. Put him in front of a firing squad and wing him. Then when he heals do it again. This could be a great pay-per-view show!

There's nothing you can do with this guy but lock him up forever or kill him.

Nah. He wouldn't care. Put him in front of a firing squad and wing him. Then when he heals do it again. This could be a great pay-per-view show!

There's nothing you can do with this guy but lock him up forever or kill him.
I vote for kill him and be done with it.

Quite a while.
Come on you two, he was convicted in FEDERAL court, and faces a FEDERAL death penalty.

You could have asked, when was the last time the Feds executed a Muslim, you know, like Hassan Akbar.

Jeez!

I have come to expect more from you re: clarity and precision.

My bad for getting spoiled.

Quite a while.

Jeez!

It's a matter of discernment, oh young obiwan. I took Taz's question exactly at face value. This is why I'm a Statistikhengst, whilst you run around at a cartoon-tempo and say "meep-meep".

:D

Justice.

News from The Associated Press

...Prosecutors will present so-called aggravating factors in support of the death penalty, including the killing of a child and the targeting of the marathon because of the potential for maximum bloodshed.

Dan Collins, a former federal prosecutor who handled the case against a suspect in the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, said Massachusetts' history of opposition to capital punishment will have no bearing on the jury's decision about Tsarnaev's fate.

"When you ask people their opinion of the death penalty, there are a number who say it should only be reserved for the horrific cases," he said. "Here you have what is one of the most horrific acts of terrorism on U.S. soil in American history, so if you are going to reserve the death penalty for the worst of the worse, this is it."...
Is he an islamic terrorist?

Last edited:
"The federal government has executed three people since modern death penalty laws first went into effect in 1988. Another 59 people have been sentenced to death but their cases are on some form of appeal. Some died while their cases were on appeal.

The federal government has sought the death penalty for 495 defendants, though 231 of them avoided trial, either by plea negotiation or because the government dropped its request for the death penalty, or the judge barred capital punishment in the case, according to the Federal Death Penalty Resource Counsel.

In cases in which a jury was asked to decide between life and death, 153 life sentences were imposed, at a rate of 66 percent, and chose death 79 times, at a rate of 34 percent. "

After the conviction of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev what happens next - Metro - The Boston Globe

Whether he dies by the death penalty or not his life is over.

Quite a while.

Jeez!

It's a matter of discernment, oh young obiwan. I took Taz's question exactly at face value. This is why I'm a Statistikhengst, whilst you run around at a cartoon-tempo and say "meep-meep".

Quite a while.

Jeez!

Young??

Do I look young?

MNPC.171.B.gif

Stuck my tractor this morning, but I did get over an acre plowed.

Life is sweet, and my watermelons will be sweeter.

Living the good life, and loving it.

When are we going to see the video of him dropping the backpack bomb into the trashcan like the authorities claimed he did?

Forum List

Back