Tsarnaev convicted on all counts

When was the last time Massachusetts actually executed a prisoner?

Quite a while.
Come on you two, he was convicted in FEDERAL court, and faces a FEDERAL death penalty.

You could have asked, when was the last time the Feds executed a Muslim, you know, like Hassan Akbar.

Get your A game on here dudes.

Jeez!
I am well aware of that. Taz asked a question. I answered. Chill out.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
I have come to expect more from you re: clarity and precision.

My bad for getting spoiled.
It's a matter of discernment, oh young obiwan. I took Taz's question exactly at face value. This is why I'm a Statistikhengst, whilst you run around at a cartoon-tempo and say "meep-meep".

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You misspelled your name. It's Stinkin' Shit

When are we going to see the video of him dropping the backpack bomb into the trashcan like the authorities claimed he did?
Do you have a source for that?
That is what I am asking for, does anyone have a public source of this video the Feds claim to have? This video has yet to have been shown to the public. Gov. Deval Patrick said police had it, and he had been briefed on it, but had not seen it himself.

Deval Patrick Boston Marathon Bombing Motive Still Unknown

When are we going to see the video of him dropping the backpack bomb into the trashcan like the authorities claimed he did?
That is what I am asking for, does anyone have a public source of this video the Feds claim to have? This video has yet to have been shown to the public. Gov. Deval Patrick said police had it, and he had been briefed on it, but had not seen it himself.

I get it a politician said someone told him something about something that he believes existed because he was told by a third party what it was and that it was under lock and key.

If it exists then we may see it, if it does not exist then it was not needed at trial.

Apparently, the "pic or it did not happen" standard found on message boards does not apply to a criminal trial.

I get it a politician said someone told him something about something that he believes existed because he was told by a third party what it was and that it was under lock and key.

If it exists then we may see it, if it does not exist then it was not needed at trial.

Apparently, the "pic or it did not happen" standard found on message boards does not apply to a criminal trial.
He didn't hear it from a "third party", he said the police had it and he was briefed on it, though he hadn't seen it.

Why would Deval Patrick lie about what the Feds told him? Or are the Feds lying to him?

The simplest explanation here is they have the video, and if it confirmed the prosecution's case, they would have released it by now. But they haven't, so the question is why.

He didn't hear it from a "third party", he said the police had it and he was briefed on it, though he hadn't seen it.

Why would Deval Patrick lie about what the Feds told him? Or are the Feds lying to him?

The simplest explanation here is they have the video, and if it confirmed the prosecution's case, they would have released it by now. But they haven't, so the question is why.

If Patrick is incorrect that does not mean he is lying it could be a number of things, including he was misinformed. In any event he should not have opened his mouth without first hand knowledge.

If Patrick is incorrect that does not mean he is lying it could be a number of things, including he was misinformed. In any event he should not have opened his mouth without first hand knowledge.
Now you are really stretching things to explain this away this video. The common sense explanation is the most likely one. He has no reason to lie, and if he was mistaken, he would no reason to clarify or revise his remarks for the sake of the investigation once he found out that wasn't the case. Also, if Gov. Patrick was mistaken or lying, the Feds would have clarified the matter on their own for the sake of their own investigation.

I disagree with the death penalty because there have been too many convicted people who were later proven not guilty. I don't think that particular situation applies in this case. I would rather see him locked up forever, but I won't lose any sleep if he is executed.

Only in Commiecheusetts could a jury take a day and a half to vote a guy who they had on video guilty because he might get the death penalty. Man I thought Kommiefornia was bad.

Steinlight and his crime fighting side kick are going to get to the bottom of this!

index.jpg

Now you are really stretching things to explain this away this video. The common sense explanation is the most likely one. He has no reason to lie, and if he was mistaken, he would no reason to clarify or revise his remarks for the sake of the investigation once he found out that wasn't the case. Also, if Gov. Patrick was mistaken or lying, the Feds would have clarified the matter on their own for the sake of their own investigation.
I am stretching nothing, I am laying out the facts as you presented.

Public execution on the finish line. Tickets to see it.................all proceeds go to those injured and to the families of those that died....................

Charity event as we he swings.
Vegas would be making odds on how many times he kicked the air.
How very Christian of you both.
Discussing a feeling or perspective is actually "christian" it is not like we are bombing innocent people because we are terrorists.

Can you understand the difference?:smartass:

Ultimately some liberal judge will set him free.

He'll go on to marry (at least once) and one of his children will seek and get The Democrat Nomination for president.

Give it time.

You haven't explained anything away. And the question around this video remains.

Steinlight and his crime fighting side kick are going to get to the bottom of this!

index.jpg
Fuck off you stupid faggot.

You haven't explained anything away. And the question around this video remains.
For you. I am satisfied there was enough evidence to convict him.

For you. I am satisfied there was enough evidence to convict him.
Most people are or don't care or know about this trial at all, so you aren't alone. A minority of us are interested in this missing tape, and the issue has yet to be addressed.

Forum List

Back