Tsarnaev convicted on all counts

If Patrick is incorrect that does not mean he is lying it could be a number of things, including he was misinformed. In any event he should not have opened his mouth without first hand knowledge.
Now you are really stretching things to explain this away this video. The common sense explanation is the most likely one. He has no reason to lie, and if he was mistaken, he would no reason to clarify or revise his remarks for the sake of the investigation once he found out that wasn't the case. Also, if Gov. Patrick was mistaken or lying, the Feds would have clarified the matter on their own for the sake of their own investigation.
I am stretching nothing, I am laying out the facts as you presented.
You haven't explained anything away. And the question around this video remains.
For you. I am satisfied there was enough evidence to convict him.
Most people are or don't care or know about this trial at all, so you aren't alone. A minority of us are interested in this missing tape, and the issue has yet to be addressed.

Do you feel he would be exculpated based on the tape?

When are we going to see the video of him dropping the backpack bomb into the trashcan like the authorities claimed he did?

I don't remember those claims, but if they exist, I would like to see them.

What I do remember is media reaction...

nlobc2.jpg

I forgot about that when they tried to suggest the Tsarnaev brothers were white right wingers or something. When MSNBC said "OMG they are LITERAL CAW-kasians" and said it unironically :lol:.

If Patrick is incorrect that does not mean he is lying it could be a number of things, including he was misinformed. In any event he should not have opened his mouth without first hand knowledge.
Now you are really stretching things to explain this away this video. The common sense explanation is the most likely one. He has no reason to lie, and if he was mistaken, he would no reason to clarify or revise his remarks for the sake of the investigation once he found out that wasn't the case. Also, if Gov. Patrick was mistaken or lying, the Feds would have clarified the matter on their own for the sake of their own investigation.
I am stretching nothing, I am laying out the facts as you presented.
You haven't explained anything away. And the question around this video remains.
For you. I am satisfied there was enough evidence to convict him.
Most people are or don't care or know about this trial at all, so you aren't alone. A minority of us are interested in this missing tape, and the issue has yet to be addressed.
Personally, I think this was a false flag operation conducted by the CIA, financed by the Illuminati. They destroyed the tape, or they are so good these jobs, that the tape never even existed in the first place. They make shit disappear. They'll erase you man, then they'll erase the dude that erased you!

Forum List

Back