Tucker Carlson Apologizes For False Voter Fraud Claims In Georgia

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
At least he corrected his report and apologized.

What he should have done is the proper investigation and verification. Not just repeat things from the president.

All of us intelligent people know that 99% of what trump says is a lie so it's always best to check whatever he has to say out to make sure it's actually true.

Carlson didn't do that. This time he had to apologize.

What he should have done is the proper investigation and verification. Not just repeat things from the president.

All of us intelligent people know that 99% of what trump says is a lie so it's always best to check whatever he has to say out to make sure it's actually true.

I don't know what's funnier.

The reason Tucker apologized

Or

That you believe his apology is sincere.

Either way, you are one naive motherfucker.

He needs to apologize for having the white supremacist's as his lead writer which he never has.

What a lying dirtbag you are. Against my better judgement I clicked you link and it never had him apologizing. Filthy liar.

I don't know what's funnier.

The reason Tucker apologized

Or

That you believe his apology is sincere.

Either way, you are one naive motherfucker.
Tucker might be the last marginally honest broker in all of fake nooz.

If that is the only one he was wrong about, and the only one he apologized for...

Why do you have "claims", plural, in the title?

LOL. Your ignorant stupid ass does not understand sarcasm. It was a joke.

And here is what else he said:

He continued, “A whole bunch of dead people did vote — we showed you their names, we proved it — but James Blalock was not among them...so apologies for that. Of course, we’re always going to correct when we’re wrong. And we were.”

So in other words, he was 99% right, and apologizes for the 1% wrong. Get it? You fucking moron.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

LOL. Your ignorant stupid ass does not understand sarcasm. It was a joke. And here is what else he said:
He continued, “A whole bunch of dead people did vote — we showed you their names, we proved it — but James Blalock was not among them...so apologies for that. Of course, we’re always going to correct when we’re wrong. And we were.”

So in other words, he was 99% right, and apologizes for the 1% wrong. Get it? You fucking moron.
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

This reminds me of Trump making a joke, asking the Kremlin for hillary's emails, and the idiots in the fake news actually took him seriously.

Surprise, surprise. Another radical leftist attacks another real American for APOLOGIZING when he was wrong. You people are Torquemada everyday.

Am I the only guy that realizes that Tucker didn't really apologize? It was tongue n cheek sarcasm.

"I was 99% correct, but please let me apologize for the 1% I was wrong."

Classic Tucker sarcasm.

so no dead person voted in the entire state of Georgia???? can't you see how silly that is?.....they are recounting for a reason.....

“Tucker Carlson apologizes for false voter fraud claims in Georgia: 'We’re always going to correct when we’re wrong'”

lol

Well, in that case, all Fox ‘news’ will be doing is apologizing.

Forum List

Back