Tucker Carlson Apologizes For False Voter Fraud Claims In Georgia

At least he corrected his report and apologized.

What he should have done is the proper investigation and verification. Not just repeat things from the president.

All of us intelligent people know that 99% of what trump says is a lie so it's always best to check whatever he has to say out to make sure it's actually true.

Carlson didn't do that. This time he had to apologize.

Too funny. ONE person?

What he should have done is the proper investigation and verification. Not just repeat things from the president.

All of us intelligent people know that 99% of what trump says is a lie so it's always best to check whatever he has to say out to make sure it's actually true.

Why are you harping on this triviality? He was thing of some other state, like Michigan

"We're always going to correct when we're wrong, but fuck no, we're not going to do our due diligence before shitting on the podium of national discourse. Why, that would be too much like journalism. Also it would depress our ratings. We sell fear here, not facts."

So now you think that Fox is producing content that's honest?
After what they pulled on election night?

Yep, this might be the first time Tucker has ever apologized for any of his fake news.
I believe there were actually four cases of dead people supposedly voting in Georgia.
ALL of them crashed at Debunktion Junction.

I'm not seeing in the article where tucker apologized,,,

Am I the only guy that realizes that Tucker didn't really apologize? It was tongue n cheek sarcasm.

"I was 99% correct, but please let me apologize for the 1% I was wrong."

Classic Tucker sarcasm.

THE OP of course is not very bright and able to pick that up.:abgg2q.jpg:

Am I the only guy that realizes that Tucker didn't really apologize? It was tongue n cheek sarcasm.

"I was 99% correct, but please let me apologize for the 1% I was wrong."

Classic Tucker sarcasm.

If Tucker had to apologize for everytime he was wrong, he'd be issuing an apology on every show

Very misleading headline. He identified a long list of dead people who "voted," and one of them was a mixup. The other zombies were legit.

I don't know what's funnier.

The reason Tucker apologized

Or

That you believe his apology is sincere.

Either way, you are one naive motherfucker.
he says he is one of the intelligent ones.....

I don't know what's funnier.

The reason Tucker apologized

Or

That you believe his apology is sincere.

Either way, you are one naive motherfucker.

pretty much most the board figured that one out at LEAST several months ago.LOL

Absolutely amazing that Biden was able to "steal" this election from right under Trump's nose. Trump wasn't smart enough to stop him. Too bad that Republicans in Congress were complicit because over the last few years they failed to pass any Democrat sponsored legislation to guard against fraud and secure the election process. THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES!!!!!! Bigly!!!

So now you think that Fox is producing content that's honest?
After what they pulled on election night?

What was that? I missed it. :crybaby:

Trump's own law team admits in court that there is no fraud.

The word of this election season is "nonzero".

"There was a nonzero number of observers in the room". :rolleyes-41:

George Orwell didn't even THINK of that one.

Absolutely amazing that Biden was able to "steal" this election from right under Trump's nose. Trump wasn't smart enough to stop him. Too bad that Republicans in Congress were complicit because over the last few years they failed to pass any Democrat sponsored legislation to guard against fraud and secure the election process. THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES!!!!!! Bigly!!!
For such a dementia-ridden, mentally-incapacitated old man Biden sure is an evil genius!

That's a surprise...

I wonder if he backed off on attacking Hunter Biden for similar reasons?

Forum List

Back