Tucker Carlson: Capital Police Chief told him J6 was full of federal agents

What restricted space was Epps and she in? Tresspassing? Is that what "being in a restricted space" is or means?

06e0a1c03eb9b061bf7c08a1fecfa601_768x0.png

Firing Tucker was a far more costly decision for them than settling with Dominion. I suspect though that firing him might have been included in the Dominion settlement. I don't know.
Tucker was fired because he did what is forbidden by the corporate controlled media to do.the msm media to this day still lies about the jfk assassination thst oswald was he lone assassin ignoring the mountains of evidence he was innocent and there were multiple shooters telling the truth the cia did it.because he did not lie as they always do and came out and told the truth thst we live in a banana republic because our own government institutions keep lying about it,thst was why he was fired I been hearing.he also reported the truth when talking about the sound of freedom that our highest level politicians are involved in child trafficking,thst was the final nail in the coffin fir him.he was the only one at fox thst told the truth and he paid the price for it as all media people do who don’t toot the horn of the governments narrative.

Tucker was fired because he did what is forbidden by the corporate controlled media to do.the msm media to this day still lies about the jfk assassination thst oswald was he lone assassin ignoring the mountains of evidence he was innocent and there were multiple shooters telling the truth the cia did it.because he did not lie as they always do and came out and told the truth thst we live in a banana republic because our own government institutions keep lying about it,thst was why he was fired I been hearing.he also reported the truth when talking about the sound of freedom that our highest level politicians are involved in child trafficking,thst was the final nail in the coffin fir him.he was the only one at fox thst told the truth and he paid the price for it as all media people do who don’t toot the horn of the governments narrative.
In adding on to this fox has screwed themselves over because the ratings have taken a major downfall sense his firing,nobody listen to fox anymore sense then.:up:

But...but... J6 was just some tourists having a good time. Didn't Tucker claim that the " rioters “were orderly and meek” sightseers..."?

Now it is Federal agents? The poor guy's story keeps changing. And retards wonder why no one takes them seriously.
Tucker was referring to the video evidence of people strolling through the capital accompanied by police. You can watch them yourself.

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

Any time a president appears in public, there are federal agents in the crowd, retard. Your point?

When I went to a dinner with Ronald Reagan, there was a Secret Service agent at my table.

Any time a president appears in public, there are federal agents in the crowd, retard. Your point?

When I went to a dinner with Ronald Reagan, there was a Secret Service agent at my table.
President Trump was not at the Capital on J6. He wanted to be but his secret service detail would not allow it.

As if that was all that went on! Those people were trespassing, regardless.
First, the government of the USA is “The People” of the USA. The Capitol Building belongs to them/us. Secondly, the Capitol Police unlocked the doors and invited them in. They even got a free tour. That's not trespassing.

First, the government of the USA is “The People” of the USA. The Capitol Building belongs to them/us. Secondly, the Capitol Police unlocked the doors and invited them in. They even got a free tour. That's not trespassing.
So in your head, that is all that happened? Cops just let visitors in the capitol? No attack and beating up the police and breaking windows and doors to get in the Capitol, on the building's other side, eh?

So in your head, that is all that happened? Cops just let visitors in the capitol? No attack and beating up the police and breaking windows and doors to get in the Capitol, on the building's other side, eh?
Yup. Pretty tame stuff compared to what Antifa, BLM, and Fauci were doing. The so-called “rioters” weren't armed. They didn't kill anyone. They didn't burn the building to the ground. The only person who died there was an unarmed protestor who was murdered by a Capitol policeman. Mostly a nothing burger.

The place was crawling with Feds who were there at the behest of Nasty Piglosi.

Yup. Pretty tame stuff compared to what Antifa, BLM, and Fauci were doing. The so-called “rioters” weren't armed. They didn't kill anyone. They didn't burn the building to the ground. The only person who died there was an unarmed protestor who was murdered by a Capitol policeman. Mostly a nothing burger.

The place was crawling with Feds who were there at the behest of Nasty Piglosi.
Piglosi wanted to subvert the electoral count for Biden so she could have four more years of Trump, am i right?

Piglosi wanted to subvert the electoral count for Biden so she could have four more years of Trump, am i right?
No. She got exactly what she wanted. Why do you think Trump is getting all of these bogus indictments? Why do you think Biden is pooping himself in the White House rather than prison. Piglosi won (for the time being).

Forum List

Back