Tucker Carlson just asked the question of this election, "why did 5 states in which Trump was leading suddenly stop counting votes on Election Night?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've heard this over and over again online and it is the most valid question. I was one of millions who stays up all night and nobody had an answer. Not one media person, except him (and a couple of others, but never an answer).

This question isn't just being asked by Americans on forums and social media, I am talking about MANY foreigners. I've heard it in chat in my online chess, forums and social media from people in places we wouldn't even think. From the Middle East to Japan. I'm talking about unsolicited comments being made when in a tournament. This is world news.

The damage is already done. This was being done even BEFORE the election. Canada was already beefing up it's border, and pundits were saying "let's hope it's a clear winner on Election Night, one way or another".

This is the worst outcome, especially with all of the unusual circumstances. Trump didn't undermine the trust, voters in the millions who voted and watched it on TV have concluded this. It's not a conspiracy when we are simply asking questions of fact. Now preventing Watchers, ballots coming in during overnight. People are angry and untrusting.

All 5 states in which he was leading stopped counting. I think Michigan it was 12%, N.C or PA, I forget which one, it was 10% and both were over 50% returned. Why stop counting? Isn't that what election night is about?

The answer is simple.

Because when you are on the Rat's side, and your DemonRat Joke Biden is losing, you stop counting.

You wait for more and more and more fraud ballots be brought in, to make up. You need time for that, that's why they stopped, to give themselves more time.

If you are winning you continue counting, you don't stop, but that was not their case.

They will find out what happens when WE riot.

WE are far more dangerous when WE get angry.

Ask yourself, In a dark room late tonight when you try to go to sleep, ask yourself late at night: Why is Trump so bad when the liberal Democrats support race riots and use fear tactics to shut down their critics? Umm . I have no answer for that.

I've heard this over and over again online and it is the most valid question. I was one of millions who stays up all night and nobody had an answer. Not one media person, except him (and a couple of others, but never an answer).

This question isn't just being asked by Americans on forums and social media, I am talking about MANY foreigners. I've heard it in chat in my online chess, forums and social media from people in places we wouldn't even think. From the Middle East to Japan. I'm talking about unsolicited comments being made when in a tournament. This is world news.

The damage is already done. This was being done even BEFORE the election. Canada was already beefing up it's border, and pundits were saying "let's hope it's a clear winner on Election Night, one way or another".

This is the worst outcome, especially with all of the unusual circumstances. Trump didn't undermine the trust, voters in the millions who voted and watched it on TV have concluded this. It's not a conspiracy when we are simply asking questions of fact. Now preventing Watchers, ballots coming in during overnight. People are angry and untrusting.

All 5 states in which he was leading stopped counting. I think Michigan it was 12%, N.C or PA, I forget which one, it was 10% and both were over 50% returned. Why stop counting? Isn't that what election night is about?

Because they didn't.

You guys are being played like a three-string fiddle.

Conservative media has long lived off outrage. That's what makes them rich.

And they know you guys will believe anything.

Why is Trump so bad when the liberal Democrats support race riots and use fear tactics to shut down their critics?

People have died in those riots...so what ever the filth is guilty of...it must be worse than murder.

It's a very similar concept than a sports event.

If you are winning ....would you stop? Of course not.

And if you are losing? Sure you would want to stop.

The Rats losers needed to stop becuase they were losing, the needed more fake ballots.

It's that simple. :dunno:

Ask yourself, In a dark room late tonight when you try to go to sleep, ask yourself late at night: Why is Trump so bad when the liberal Democrats support race riots and use fear tactics to shut down their critics? Umm . I have no answer for that.

I've said on here, after Trump won in 2016 during the "Russia, Russia" event, that there are only two circumstances in which the powerful U.S agencies could interfere in Trumps presidency.

1) They have complete evidence that a president won the election because Russia (or some other nation), hacked into systems and changed votes that changed the outcome.

2) A president is operating on behalf of a foreign nation, a spy, or bought and sold. Similar to Kim Philby, the former UK "Cambridge Five" who were all under control by the Soviets.

Other than these two very narrow scenarios, and before they even went here, they should have a News Conference and tell the American People, provide any evidence they have and have an emergency meeting with government to decide how to act You do this LONG before an election.

So, that's the only situation I can think of, and believe me, I've tried to consider this during the Russia, Russia event; even as I thought it seemed quite unlikely any of this was possible or happened.

This thread is beyond stupid.

If you can't elaborate, than neither the thread, or I, are stupid.

Tucker is my fave media guy and I disagree with him plenty. He is asking the most vital question of this election as far as I am concerned.

Look, there are intelligent people who are asking this. It's being asked in Canada, I saw it on CBC I believe, and the response was the same "a blank stare", but, even as they don't want Trump to win, they know it's a fair question.

THis was the election of the United States. I don't care about the politics, in fact, I had already accused Trump of going too hard on "tough on crime" as it looked like he was going to lose. Some time later, he was turning it around, it was to the point where someone posted a -600 value for Trump to win, as he was excelling against the Blue Wall.

The whole night was odd, so were some of the media heads. it was very uncomfortable watching. Those on Fox News laughed nervously, they were uncomfortable as they knew millions were seeing the stopping of counting...on election night!

By their very actions, they have proven that Trump really was telling the truth all along.

Every state which Trump needed to win that he was leading in ALL suddenly had a problem. And all are controlled by Biden democrats.

Because they didn't.

Don't tell me what I saw on election night. Go look at the official Election Night thread, we were all talking about it. It was a very odd, even enraging night. I was tired and watching stuff that made it worse. One thing I really despise is abuses of power and corruption.

I didn't care if Biden won, if that's Americas desire, so be it. I will support your choices. Oddities in the election can't be ignored and it is dangerous. I have read plenty of non-fiction spy books, they are my favourite. A major recruiting method is to go after the disenfranshised. Mi6 does it, CIA does it, the former KGB did it.

M.I.C.E is the acronym: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego

Ideology. Think of Snowden. If you have citizens who don't trust a process, a critical democratic process, or, media who have shown their true colors, you are opening yourself up to such threats.

MSNBC wouldn't cover Trump tonight as he aired his concerns and grievances. Why are they constantly hiding transparency and free speech? Counter his arguments, don't silence leaders.

Because they didn't.

You're guilty of projection....

Because they didn't.

You're guilty of projection....
You had this idiot Biden, corrupt as the day is long, his VP telling everyone she's gonna be the next president, the guy has to be medicated to keep from falling down, has to be pulled around by nurses to keep from wandering off, and he could never pull in more than a small crowd at his events,....yet you folks expect us to believe that he got 72 million votes, more votes than any politician in US history?
And you say WE'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING????LOL!!!

You had this idiot Biden, corrupt as the day is long, his VP telling everyone she's gonna be the next president, the guy has to be medicated to keep from falling down, has to be pulled around by nurses to keep from wandering off, and he could never pull in more than a small crowd at his events,....yet you folks expect us to believe that he got 72 million votes, more votes than any politician in US history?

Your Orange Jesus lost to a guy with dementia

:lol:

Your Orange Jesus lost to a guy with dementia

:lol:

Not so fast Toro.

Not so fast.

Forum List

Back