Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”

I think this line is critical: but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older.

No one says that you need to cover up anything. But look at the way Tucker presents it. He starts out by saying the side-effects are being hidden? By whom exactly?
The people who are screaming bloody murder because Tucker actually did some real journalism. Our useless main stream media.

I think this line is critical: but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older.

No one says that you need to cover up anything. But look at the way Tucker presents it. He starts out by saying the side-effects are being hidden? By whom exactly?
The people who are screaming bloody murder because Tucker actually did some real journalism. Our useless main stream media.
White grievance is now considered journalism?

Isn't that convenient? Just claim someone somewhere is hiding something.

If you go to any of the pharma sites and they do not list the side effect, then Tucker or whoever has every right to sue them. But, I notice that no one is doing that. All the wing-nut sites do is make the claim: DEEP STATE, COVER-UP, etc and call it a day.

Guess that's what passes for "real journalism" on the right-wing echo chamber.

Journalism is reporting facts even if the facts piss off the government. Journalism is not working as the propaganda outlet for the Democratic Party like CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t see any white grievance in Tucker’s reporting on the bad side effects of the vaccines. It’s info people of any skin color can use to judge their personal risk factor in taking the vaccine.

In passing it’s mainly the blacks who are refusing the shot. I doubt many blacks watch Tucker Carlson.

Do you plan to call this another example of systemic racism?

Journalism is reporting facts even if the facts piss off the government. Journalism is not working as the propaganda outlet for the Democratic Party like CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t see any white grievance in Tucker’s reporting on the bad side effects of the vaccines. It’s info people of any skin color can use to judge their personal risk factor in taking the vaccine.

In passing it’s mainly the blacks who are refusing the shot. I doubt many blacks watch Tucker Carlson.

Where the unvaccinated are looks like a political red verse blue map.

In regard to carlson I offer.

But on many nights, it is Carlson’s White grievance that dominates the show.

He has questioned whether Floyd’s death was caused by a police officer and says Black Lives Matter is “poison” for the country. He has promoted a claim, embraced by white nationalists, that “the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate [with] more obedient voters from the Third World.”

He has accused Boston University Professor Ibram X. Kendi, author of “How to Be an Antiracist,” of promoting racism. He called a top military leader a “pig” for saying he wanted to understand the role racism played in the Capitol attack. And he has said Black people and their White supporters are on a mission to spread “race hate,” devoting many of his segments over the past year to bashing the ideas behind critical race theory.

“He has positioned himself as the presentable face of White grievance,” said Joseph M. Azam, who resigned in late 2017 as a senior vice president of News Corp., which, like Fox, was controlled by the Murdoch family, because he objected to the company’s tolerance for what he felt were Carlson’s hateful views and other commentary.

He has questioned whether Floyd’s death was caused by a police officer and says Black Lives Matter is “poison” for the country. He has promoted a claim, embraced by white nationalists, that “the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate [with] more obedient voters from the Third World.”

He has accused Boston University Professor Ibram X. Kendi, author of “How to Be an Antiracist,” of promoting racism. He called a top military leader a “pig” for saying he wanted to understand the role racism played in the Capitol attack. And he has said Black people and their White supporters are on a mission to spread “race hate,” devoting many of his segments over the past year to bashing the ideas behind critical race theory.

“He has positioned himself as the presentable face of White grievance,” said Joseph M. Azam, who resigned in late 2017 as a senior vice president of News Corp., which, like Fox, was controlled by the Murdoch family, because he objected to the company’s tolerance for what he felt were Carlson’s hateful views and other commentary.
I stated…

I don’t see any white grievance in Tucker’s reporting on the bad side effects of the vaccines.

I don’t see as much white grievance in Tucker’s coverage on other topics that you do but those are not the subject of this thread.

Isn't that convenient? Just claim someone somewhere is hiding something.

If you go to any of the pharma sites and they do not list the side effect, then Tucker or whoever has every right to sue them. But, I notice that no one is doing that. All the wing-nut sites do is make the claim: DEEP STATE, COVER-UP, etc and call it a day.

Guess that's what passes for "real journalism" on the right-wing echo chamber.
So ignoring negative results of the vaccines is what you consider real journalism?

I personally prefer to know both the good and the bad. Then I can make my own personal risk estimate and decide if I want to take the vaccine or not.

I stated…

I don’t see any white grievance in Tucker’s reporting on the bad side effects of the vaccines.

I don’t see as much white grievance in Tucker’s coverage on other topics that you do but those are not the subject of this thread.
tucker has not reported that QOP followers are urging people not to get vaccinated and joined in on the effort?

You COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”​

Why won't Tucker Carlson be honest about whether he got the vaccine? To date, he has refused to answer the question. We know that his boss, Rupert Murdoch, got the vaccine the moment it was available to him.

And yet, Fox News keeps promoting this hysteria about the vaccine being unsafe to boost ratings among their mouth-breathing trumpy viewers.

This is not about Tucker Carlson. It is an indictment on the Prog politicians, the Prog media, the Prog entertainers, the Prog government employees, and the elites. They spew and have spewed their propaganda for many years. Well this is the result. Never to be trusted again.

You COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”​

Why won't Tucker Carlson be honest about whether he got the vaccine? To date, he has refused to answer the question. We know that his boss, Rupert Murdoch, got the vaccine the moment it was available to him.

And yet, Fox News keeps promoting this hysteria about the vaccine being unsafe to boost ratings among their mouth-breathing trumpy viewers.

This is not about Tucker Carlson. It is an indictment on the Prog politicians, the Prog media, the Prog entertainers, the Prog government employees, and the elites. They spew and have spewed their propaganda for many years. Well this is the result. Never to be trusted again.

The result is one kid who has a bad reaction to a vaccine?

All vaccines come with some adverse reactions to a very small few. Does that mean we stop use of say the Polio vaccine?

I stated…

tucker has not reported that QOP followers are urging people not to get vaccinated and joined in on the effort?
Tucker has said he is not opposed to the vaccine. I don’t believe I have ever heard Tucker mention “Q” if that is who you are referring to.

Liberals seem to think “Q” is very important to Trump Deplorables. From what I see a few might try to interpret what he/she/they say but only a few.

I have no problem with Tucker pointing out that it is possible to have nasty side effects from the COVID-19 vaccines. Knowing the facts and the numbers enables people to figure out their own personal risk factor.

I have absolutely no faith in news outlets like CNN. I suspect people could be dropping dead in thousands and CNN would totally ignore that fact especially if the vaccines were a plot to kill off a couple billion people to curb global warming. (In passing I don’t buy that conspiracy theory and am fully vaccinated.) I also have a definite distrust of our current administration led by a life long corrupt politician who sold his soul to the Communist Chinese.

Tucker clearly stated he was not opposed to the vaccines as you mentioned. He is opposed to our government forcing people to take a shot of what is still an unapproved drug eligible for emergency use if they don’t want to.

Unlike liberals Tucker prefers to live in a free nation. So do I.
It’s impossible to figure out their own risk factor completely: their genome will dictate the underlying problems, and the OP doesn’t say jack about the genomes of these anti-vax poster-children. Roll the dice, chickenshit.

Actually, it is, trumptard. It is known as full disclosure. Look it up. Who knows, you may even learn something. Thanks for playing.
I disagree with you so I'm a trumptard? You're such a fucking retard.

What about "full disclosure" pertains to Carlson's medical status? Why do you think you should get to know that?

"Tucker actually did some real journalism"............ :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I disagree with you so I'm a trumptard? You're such a fucking retard.

What about "full disclosure" pertains to Carlson's medical status? Why do you think you should get to know that?
Because, if he is allowed to weigh in publically about the vaccine and how people should avoid it, then the public is entitled to know the status of Carlson vaccination status. Again, full disclosure.

And you are a trumptard not because you disagree with me but that you need this simple fact explained to you. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back