Tucker Carlson’s Fired Racist Head Writer

So, Mac1958 , are you weeping for this poor, cancelled soul? What sort of discussion should we be having about ni**ers and Asians doing LASIK, where we can try to gain a greater understanding of this possibly misguided and misunderstood soul?

What is the crime here? That he no longer cashes checks from FOX? Help me out.
I was about to type a response, and then I figured, why bother?

You believe in illiberal leftist authoritarianism. I don't.

I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. Which, of course, is what I also say to Trumpsters.

You believe in illiberal leftist authoritarianism. I don't.
No I don't. Stop whining.
I was about to type a response, and then I figured, why bother?
Nah, no you weren't. You don't have a good response that is consistent with everything you say. So, you didn't respond. And you aren't going to respond.

Suddenly the idea of "discussion" has lost its appeal to you, it appears.

Hey... If he's a racist fire him... I'm good with that. *shrugs*

When you shine the light the cockroaches scatter.
Why are you still here then?
Because I have a big fucking spotlight.
Well if low, room temperature IQ's were considered super duper awesome, then you'd really be something wouldn't you, however I see you completely missed intent of original remark, not surprising as you are of course impossibly fucking stupid, what was implied tomato brains, was that YOU are a cockroach, why are you not scuttling off to hide behind the refrigerator, or cupboard? :auiqs.jpg:

1. Mr. Neff was wrong to post those comments. Surely, he must have known that eventually one of his boss's enemies would out him.

2. Mr. Neff is entitled to his opinions, but he should have realized that being outed would hurt his boss's reputation.

3. He will have to do as most of us do: Confine politically incorrect comments to family and close friends. And even that can be dangerous. Some people, I hear, blow off steam by writing a no-holds-barred diary/journal. But that can also damage one's reputation if one is unable to destroy it before one's death.

4. Well, Mr. Neff will never work in this town again, as the saying goes.

God what a fucking twerp. Definitely the kind of creep who cyber stalks women. Hopefully this cancels his career in any journalistic responsibilities.

Of course, he would be welcome at Breitbart, or even as a Trump speechwriter, so there's that.

OK, who wants to place a wager that this writer ends up at OANN? I think it's a good chance.
This isn't a big surprise coming out of the world of Fox. But given the current situation, the writer staying there is probably untenable.
Do you think he shouldn’t work anymore?

God what a fucking twerp. Definitely the kind of creep who cyber stalks women. Hopefully this cancels his career in any journalistic responsibilities.

Of course, he would be welcome at Breitbart, or even as a Trump speechwriter, so there's that.
Telling ppl the truth isn’t racist

Ah yes...defending a racist by accusing everyone else of being racist. Welcme to 1955, courtesy of Old Man Westwall. Thank goodness these people are dying off.

There’s no chance that Carlson didn’t know about this guy.

Robert KKK Byrd was a mentor to many democrats
obama spoke highly of him at his wake
the party of racist is the democrat party

You’ve got nothing. You have to go back 70 years to find a formerly racist Democrat.

And your fellow racist CrusaderFrank thinks you actually scored some sort of gotcha.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back