Tucker claims the NSA is spying on… his show

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

View attachment 506783

lil'tucker? the sad little boy who FOX, IN COURT, asserted that no reasonable person should take seriously? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

View attachment 506897 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Libtards such as your self, often say things that such an expression is a valid response to.

My point stands. The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

View attachment 506957 :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Are you retarded?

One might write Tucker off as crazy and paranoid, but he is part of Trump's inner circle, after all.

That means there's a good chance he actually _has_ been conspiring with the enemies of the USA. It's rare to find anyone in Trump's orbit who isn't selling out the USA.

One thing's for sure. Tucker thinks he's done things that make him worthy of NSA attention. The innocent have no reason to be paranoid.

NSA says Tucker is lying again… I mean.. entertaining again.

Oh, well, the NSA says it's not spying. Must be true.

1625019135622.png

View attachment 507125
Innit funny how the moonbats all suddenly love the spook state that they decried for decades?

The CIA, FBI, NSA, ICE, and all those other abbreviated organizations don't have to DO much of anything to spy on people anymore...........

People nowadays practice such extreme narcissism, that these "spy" organizations do now is look on FaceBook, Twitter, Reddit, and other such sites to see what people are doing and saying. Which saves the tax payers billions of dollars on these organizations having to send out lurkers, and buy spyware to "bug" peoples places with!!

If you want to know what someone is doing at any given moment, just look them up online. You know when they take a piss, you know when they take a shit, you know when they jerked off, you know when they stole something, you know what they ate for lunch, you know what brand of douche they buy.............................because they post EVERY FUCKING THING THEY DO ONLINE!!!!

So it's not a STRETCH by any means, that EVERYBODY on the planet is "spying" on someone else!!!
I wonder if people like me who don’t post our activities on FaceBook, Twitter or Reddit cause the alphabet organizations to be suspicious.

Sounds like Tucker is mentally ill. Paranoia?
Or he just knows his audience – most of whom are enraged Republicans angered at having lost the WH and who refuse to accept the fact that a significant majority of the American people wanted Trump gone; to them Trump was a ‘victim’ of the ‘deep state,’ of which the NSA is part.

Sounds like Tucker is mentally ill. Paranoia?
Or he just knows his audience – most of whom are enraged Republicans angered at having lost the WH and who refuse to accept the fact that a significant majority of the American people wanted Trump gone; to them Trump was a ‘victim’ of the ‘deep state,’ of which the NSA is part.
December 6 2020
Trump: "We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump pity rally Valdosta Georgia

View attachment 507125
Innit funny how the moonbats all suddenly love the spook state that they decried for decades?

I know. The complete hypocrisy they reveal in this... is beyond belief.

If I read it in a story, 5 years ago, I would not have found it credible.

Hell, I don't know if it would ring true TODAY. it is really mind boggling.

Tucker Carlson is the guy who used the legal defense of "But nobody actually believes anything Tucker Carlson says, so it can't be defamation."

That is, FOX News said in a court of law that Tucker Carlson lies about everything, yet the Trump cult lackeys still worship him. The Trump cult truly loves the lie, and they hate anyone who doesn't worship the Lord of Lies with fervor equal to theirs.

Tucker Carlson is the guy who used the legal defense of "But nobody actually believes anything Tucker Carlson says, so it can't be defamation."

That is, FOX News said in a court of law that Tucker Carlson lies about everything, yet the Trump cult lackeys still worship him. The Trump cult truly loves the lie, and they hate anyone who doesn't worship the Lord of Lies with fervor equal to theirs.

I've stated in this thread, that I think he does good interviews.

Hardly justifies your crazy talk of "worship".

That is because you leftards just say whatever retarded shit works for you, in that instance, with no concern for whether or not it is true or even sane.

Forum List

Back