Tucker claims the NSA is spying on… his show

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

View attachment 506783

Sounds like Tucker is mentally ill. Paranoia?

He knows his audience....they are mentally ill and paranoid.

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

View attachment 506783

lil'tucker? the sad little boy who FOX, IN COURT, asserted that no reasonable person should take seriously? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

View attachment 506783

You watch his show? WOW!

View attachment 506783

lil'tucker? the sad little boy who FOX, IN COURT, asserted that no reasonable person should take seriously? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

1624983984240.png
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why isn't this "story" dominating fox news today?

I am just saying fox news, a “news” organization, is remarkably incurious now for the SECOND time about what would be the biggest news story on the planet in the feds tapping their most valuable employee’s phone

View attachment 506783

View attachment 506897 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Libtards such as your self, often say things that such an expression is a valid response to.

My point stands. The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

View attachment 506783

View attachment 506897 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Libtards such as your self, often say things that such an expression is a valid response to.

My point stands. The clips I've seen of his show, he has guests on and interviews them well and discusses issues seriously and honestly.

1624999038870.png
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back