Tucker interviews the man he hates "passionately."

Democrats know Biden’s a moron, a national embarrassment and most of the time doesn’t know where the hell he is but Democrats happily motor boat his butt checks at every opportunity..
Yup, Democrats are well practiced pro’s when it comes to hypocrisy..

Last edited:
Democrats know Biden’s a moron, a national embarrassment and most of the time doesn’t know where the hell he is but Democrats happily motor boat his butt checks at every opportunity..
Ignoring the thread topic. So is Tucker a hypocrite or not? He is interviewing a man the, not only does he hate passionately...but a man that has been charged with over 30 felonies...with more on the way.

ne'eh

Ignoring the thread topic. So is Tucker a hypocrite or not? He is interviewing a man the, not only does he hate passionately...but a man that has been charged with over 30 felonies...with more on the way.

not to mention outa his fucking mind. the cops et al were crying as he was being booked for being the criminal that he is?

haaaaaaaaaaaaa................ they wouldn't even hold the door open for him.

:auiqs.jpg::113:

He believed the Democrat story that Tucker Carlson hates Trump passionately. Never believe a Democrat.

Can't you just feel the hate?

500AED7D-1201-46CA-B991-55DE8039F14B.jpeg

Tucker’s probably more interested in news and ratings than his personal opinions on Trump. No worries for you or me I suspect Tucker will continue giving his opinions on Trump policies ..etc. .. that’s his job.

If you want programmed hypocrisy watch Biden only attempt to answer questions from hand picked left wing propagandists reporters.

Last edited:
Tucker’s probably more interested in news and ratings than his personal opinions on Trump. No worries for you or me I suspect Tucker will continue giving his opinions on Trump policies ..etc. .. that’s his job.

If you want programmed hypocrisy watch Biden only attempt to answer questions from hand picked left wing propagandists reporters.
His job is to put his nose up Trumps butt?

His job is to put his nose up Trumps butt?
And trump is stupid enough to sit and talk to a man that wrote that he hates him "passionately."

Little Tucker probably went back and wrote more emails bashing trumpy. Ignorance is bliss for trumpy.

And trump is stupid enough to sit and talk to a man that wrote that he hates him "passionately."

Little Tucker probably went back and wrote more emails bashing trumpy. Ignorance is bliss for trumpy.
Did Trump, the big man, call out Tucker for talking down on him?

Well .. we both post at the USMB, lots and lots and lots (melodrama) of members don’t like us .. does that make us hypocrites? sheesh, I hope not..

Forum List

Back