Tucker interviews the man he hates "passionately."

What hypocrisy? Trump is the leading candidate of the party and Tucker is a news man. Are you afraid that Trump will come out smelling like a rose?
Ticker is it a News man he is an entertainment opinion editorialist. That point has been made quite clear by fox in court. His audience is supposed to know that. It’s propaganda BS

Ticker is it a News man

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 3.14.27 PM.png

We have our best cryptology men on this trying to crack just WTF you are talking about.

They? You mean the Deep State commies who tell Biden when and how high to jump? That doesn't seem to bother you, but when Trump tells the truth and nothing but the truth, you love chillums are going to throw more than the 20,000 lies per diem which were thrown at President Trump on TV channels with commie/demmie invective of "Russia, Russia, Russia? Not only was that a projected lie, but when it came out that Hillary actually colluded with the Russians to help her get rid of Trump, with malice aforethought she snapped her fingers at Pelosi to hang him with all kinds of inquiries blaming him falsely and two impeachments for "Russia, Russia, Russia." If a Republican did what Hillary did, they'd be tried and sent to the guillotine by the commie/sympathizing MSM press. This unequal justice crap is going to end in the very near future.
l8eaqfwhyjma1.jpg

Now let's hear Trump's three biggest lies, then I'll tell you Biden's.
(Covid19) “Just stay calm. It will go away.” - President Donald Trump, March 10, 2020
“VOTER FRAUD IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY, IT IS A FACT!!!” — President Donald Trump, Dec. 24, 2020.
“This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Trump said May 11, 2018.

Now let's hear Trump's three biggest lies, then I'll tell you Biden's.
Why does Biden have to be part of this discussion?

But I’ll play…. To keep it on track let’s just do biggest lie vs biggest lie…

Here’s Trumps:
The 2020 election was stolen by the democrats

Last edited:
That is just psychotic self-delusion.
Don't be so hard on yourself. :auiqs.jpg:
That is just psychotic self-delusion.
Projecting is your forte, I see. It's okay, leftists see the world as EVERYBODY ELSE who doesn't agree with their flatulent opinions must be delusional. *yawn*
Your leaders jerk their sycophants around with lies, and their followers rubberstamp the lies with precocious outrage when they hear the professional, greedy-for-Soros-cash reporters hating on their rivals they can't completely beat down with the 3 am pranks of Democrat precinct chairmen who get mob protection and even fluffing. It's starting to make America sleep through the chattering lies of the lamestream MSM. Their little war seems to be gaining themselves a break with reality due to their deep State attempts to socialize a Democracy according to Hillary's hero, Saul Alinsky (whose methods she glamorized in her sophomoric college thesis):

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals​

Here is the complete list from Alinsky.​
RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)​
RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear, and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)​
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)​
RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)​
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)​
RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different than any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)​
RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)​
RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)​
RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)​
RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)​
RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)​
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)​
It seems to be an offshoot a satanic ritual imho. Derision is not better than the truth that this thesis has destroyed basic tenets of freedom with lust for power at all costs, which will require America to do what other countries did that embraced Communism: in order to push this inglorious use of power around, when it is instituted, the only recourse is to line those who disagree up, blindfold and shoot them like Mao did, and like the Bolsheviks did to achieve power over multimillions. Mao proudly killed 100 million after taking "power." The Bolsheviks wound up with a communist oligarchy, which started with murdering the Czar, his wife, kids, and realitives and finished off with murdering the families of all those who opposed the traitorous regime of the Bolshevik "revolution."And they showed they're not done yet with the murders of people by way of missile firing into populated areas of the Ukraine that Putin wanted to rule over, which gave him zero respect across the planet. I urge you to rethink your lifetime filled with murdering all Republicans to push power to its limits. It's not gonna be pretty for any of us in the land of the free where every freedom the people have is on the chopping block of Hillary "I Forget!" Clinton.

Your leaders jerk their sycophants around with lies … … … … …

Blah, blah blah. Too bad the DNC and Democrats are not “my leaders” and this OP and my comment were not about their dishonesty … or about some long dead “Alinsky” fellow you seem to be obsessed with.

My comment was simply a response to your crazy self-delusion that

“Trump tells the Truth …. and nothing but the truth.”

I said that this statement is nuts … and it is nuts.

You are a marvel of distraction and distracted thinking.
Perhaps you think Tucker Carlson also “tells the truth and nothing but the truth”?

Last edited:
What hypocrisy? Trump is the leading candidate of the party and Tucker is a news man. Are you afraid that Trump will come out smelling like a rose?

Tucker is a news man? Then the defense of him and his lies about 2020 is false? He doesn’t just express opinion?

Because everything in life is measured in contrast to some starting reference point. But I see you know that but mind because you realize that compared to Biden, criticizing any of Trump's exaggerations is really a JOKE. Like ALL of the left's claims against Trump.
Exaggerations?!?! Is that what you’re calling his lies now?! That’s funny.

And no, a liar does not need to be measured to another. A liar is a liar.

I gave an example of Trumps biggest lie IMO. Why did you ignore it?

Tucker is a news man?
Sure. He has been in the news business for thirty years! What the hell do you think he has been doing all of his life, especially before O'Reilly was fired and he got his slot to start doing these evening gravy editorial pieces about 7 years ago?

Then the defense of him and his lies about 2020 is false? He doesn’t just express opinion?
Of course! His whole show is opinion now, editorial commentary just like everyone on CNN and MSNBC and elsewhere in the evening time slots! Damn! Do you live walled up in some sort of cocoon?

Meanwhile, I catch "real news" all the time on PBS and elsewhere and it is full of opinions as well, they just try to disguise it as fact.

It's a WORLD of opinions--- even when I listen to Fauci reporting on Covid or Milley or the other Pentagon guy assessing the situation in Ukraine and elsewhere, most all of it is opinion, conjecture, and what little fact usually turns out to be deliberate lies, as our whistleblower has revealed.

Exaggerations?!?! Is that what you’re calling his lies now?! That’s funny.
Yes, exaggerations, like saying his swearing into office was the biggest ever. Not exactly true but then, no harm, no foul, not like Biden's lies. Turns out Trump was either slightly misinformed or just putting his usual business spin on things when his event in 2016 was actually the SECOND largest, exceeded only by Obama's first, but still larger than Obama's SECOND. Turns out that Joe's 2021 inauguration was the smallest of any president at that location in recent history. I think George Washington had more pigeons show up for his than Biden had people. Another first for Brandon:
  • Smallest campaign
  • Smallest rallies
  • Smallest message
  • Fewest statements of truth and fact
  • Smallest brain
  • Lowest IQ
  • Tiniest pecker
  • Lowest popularity in history.
But yep, he sure did get 81 million votes! :auiqs.jpg:

And no, a liar does not need to be measured to another. A liar is a liar.
When measuring the scope and scale of anything, even a liar, it must be measured against some reference point to have any meaning. That is just pure scientific and mathematical fact. Probably why it escapes you.

I gave an example of Trumps biggest lie IMO. Why did you ignore it?
Because they were laughable. And pitiable next to Biden's lies that you obviously aren't worth my time disputing anymore than I would argue with a zoo monkey over a banana.

The OP is a hopeless blowhole. He does not understand that you can dislike someone and still resopect them. Hate only goes in one direction and that is downhill for the hater and the people stupid enough to listen to them.

You can dislike someone and still resopect them. Hate only goes in one direction and that is downhill for the hater and the people stupid enough to listen to them.
“I hate him passionately” were the exact words used by Tucker Carlson in his email (exposed only because of the Dominion lawsuit against Fox). Go figure.

Forum List

Back