Tucker interviews the man he hates "passionately."

not to mention outa his fucking mind. the cops et al were crying as he was being booked for being the criminal that he is?

haaaaaaaaaaaaa................ they wouldn't even hold the door open for him.

:auiqs.jpg::113:

That cop didn't look like he was crying to me. As a matter of fact he let the door close in Trump's face saying, "fuck you, Trump"!

That cop didn't look like he was crying to me. As a matter of fact he let the door close in Trump's face saying, "fuck you, Trump"!
New Yorkers dislike trump "passionately" for many reason. Maybe the greatest is many of the NY contractor who worked for him in the past were never paid for their work. That is why the champion grifter moved to Florida.

Hypocrisy is so deep in the repub party...they need wading boots to get around.
So allegedly Tucker sent out a text criticizing or insulting Donald Trump and you think that that means anything. So what man it means nothing nothing at all. Sometimes men get upset with each other and then they come around to agree with each other and then they might disagree with each other itā€™s called life

Why donā€™t you have a flag of Yemen in your avatar why donā€™t you have a flag of some poor African nation? Why donā€™t you make thread after thread about the starving children of Africa. Oh right you got that Ukraine flag in your avatar because thatā€™s what the media tells you to do. God dammit man give it a break,

Come on now Jim. All of the starving children in the world all of the poverty in the world all of the warfare going on in the world , all of the gang violence and you put up a flag of Ukraine because youā€™re told to do so. be original man

Ignoring the thread topic. So is Tucker a hypocrite or not? He is interviewing a man the, not only does he hate passionately...but a man that has been charged with over 30 felonies...with more on the way.
Itā€™s all nonsense charges from a racist prosecutor a pro BLM racist. No former president has ever been charged with a crime and the fact that you donā€™t give away to that is the major problem. If a former Democrat was charged with a crime it would be an embarrassment to America. But you are blinded by politics. So you think itā€™s a good thing that a former president is charged with a crime when it is a huge embarrassment for the country. We look like a Third World country right now with the leading opposition candidate being charged with all of these nonsense charges by a racist pathetic prosecutor.

Meanwhile our economy is in the tank the countries doing awful drug addiction rates are at all the time highs, suicide rates among young men are at all-time highs 61% of young men are single in this country. You donā€™t give a shit about it though right ? you got that flag in your avatar. Why dont you put up a flag of America.

Have you gone to Ukraine to enlist and therefore department yet? I would imagine so have you and the other people with the Ukrainian flagā€™s gone to Ukraine to fight for what you believe it?Have you gone to Ukraine to enlist and therefore department yet? I would imagine so have you and the other people with the Ukrainian flagā€™s gone to Ukraine to fight for what you believe in? Right youā€™ll just let poor Ukrainian soldiers do that work for you?

Do you like to go after people how about the Nazis in Ukraine? The people who support Ukraine and have swastikas.

You represent a minority of Americans with your support of BLM, Ukraine and probably LGBT stuff. Thereā€™s a great thing happening in this country you see what happened with Bud light Americans are rejecting the anti-Americanism by and large. Do you see Americans all over the place who are saying why arenā€™t we giving money to East Palestine instead of giving it to God knows who in Ukraine. I.e. do you actually realize that the poor Ukrainian working class Ukrainian gets nothing theyā€™re out there starving on the streets while rich corrupt Ukrainians get all the money that American politicians sent to them

Ignoring the thread topic. So is Tucker a hypocrite or not? He is interviewing a man the, not only does he hate passionately...but a man that has been charged with over 30 felonies...with more on the way.
I don't think it's hypocrisy to interview someone you hate.

What felonies? As usual ,another Lib talking out his asshole. How about you SPECIFY what felony was supposedly committed? That Fat Bush Monkey Bragg never did. Look it up.

edly Tucker sent out a text mopcriticizing or insulting Donald Trump and you think that that means anything. So what man it means nothing nothing at all. Sometimes men get upset with each other and then they come around to agree with each other and then they might disagree with each other itā€™s called life

Why donā€™t you have a flag of Yemen in your avatar why donā€™t you have a flag of some poor African nation? Why donā€™t you make thread after thread about the starving children of Africa. Oh right you got that Ukraine flag in Upyour avatar because thatā€™s what the media tells you to do. God dammit man give it a break,

Come on now Jim. All of the starving children in the world all of the poverty in the world all of the warfare going on in the world , all of the gang violence and you put up a flag of Ukraine because youā€™re told to do so. be original man

Tucker and FAUX news are in trouble. Their lies and hypocrisy are catching up to them.

Itā€™s all nonsense charges from a racist prosecutor a pro BLM racist. No former president has ever been charged with a crime and the fact that you donā€™t give away to that is the major problem. If a former Democrat was charged with a crime it would be an embarrassment to America. But you are blinded by politics. So you think itā€™s a good thing that a former president is charged with a crime when it is a huge embarrassment for the country. We look like a Third World country right now with the leading opposition candidate being charged with all of these nonsense charges by a racist pathetic prosecutor.

Meanwhile our economy is in the tank the countries doing awful drug addiction rates are at all the time highs, suicide rates among young men are at all-time highs 61% of young men are single in this country. You donā€™t give a shit about it though right ? you got that flag in your avatar. Why dont you put up a flag of America.

Have you gone to Ukraine to enlist and therefore department yet? I would imagine so have you and the other people with the Ukrainian flagā€™s gone to Ukraine to fight for what you believe it?Have you gone to Ukraine to enlist and therefore department yet? I would imagine so have you and the other people with the Ukrainian flagā€™s gone to Ukraine to fight for what you believe in? Right youā€™ll just let poor Ukrainian soldiers do that work for you?

Do you like to go after people how about the Nazis in Ukraine? The people who support Ukraine and have swastikas.

You represent a minority of Americans with your support of BLM, Ukraine and probably LGBT stuff. Thereā€™s a great thing happening in this country you see what happened with Bud light Americans are rejecting the anti-Americanism by and large. Do you see Americans all over the place who are saying why arenā€™t we giving money to East Palestine instead of giving it to God knows who in Ukraine. I.e. do you actually realize that the poor Ukrainian working class Ukrainian gets nothing theyā€™re out there starving on the streets while rich corrupt Ukrainians get all the money that American politicians sent to them
Blah Blah...two more indictments coming. He is also going to be found liable in the rape case. Your boy is a walking crime wave.

You are a Poootin Humper. How much is he paying you?

You are a Poootin Humper. How much is he paying you?
I should apologize for my brash language toward you and all the other people with Ukrainian flags in their avatar. Of course when you have nothing to say you just call people a Russian propagandist or something similar you know deep down inside that is a non argument.

Do you hate members of the United States military for serving their country in the Iraq war. If the answer is no which it is for me then you cannot hate the Russian military. Theyā€™re not evil Russiaā€™s not evil neither is Ukraine , thereā€™s bad people in every country. Russia nor Ukraine are mega authoritarian dictatorship they are light authoritarian countries.

Do you have a response to the following. If you have a Ukrainian flag in your avatar why donā€™t you have a flag of some humanitarian organization donating money to starving children in Africa. Are you out there asking the United States military establishment to fund an army patriotic God loving Mexican Catholics who are ready to fight against the Mexican drug cartels that are raping young women and that are destroying the lives of so many people around the world selling their poison all of the pursuit of capitalism the worst part of capitalism my friend.

Blah Blah...two more indictments coming. He is also going to be found liable in the rape case. Your boy is a walking crime wave.
So do you have a response my friend to the questions being asked. Do you think itā€™s a good thing that the first time in history we have a black man charging a white man or black Attorney General charging a former president with a crime. Imagine the optics of a white southern Attorney General charging Barack Obama with a crime.

This is what Third World countries do, they try to wreck the opposing candidates. Too bad itā€™s not working the American people are supporting Mr. Trump and huge numbers. What are you gonna say now what are you going to say to the tens of millions probably over well over 100 million Americans that support Donald Trump.

Once Pence testifies & he's going to despite Trump's delay tactics, put a fork in Trump, he's done. :dance:

Once Pence testifies & he's going to despite Trump's delay tactics, put a fork in Trump, he's done. :dance:
Let's see.

-Georgia will indict for election meddling which may include racketeering and conspiracy charges.
DOJ is looking at a couple trump crimes:
-Violation of the Espionage Act
--fund raising off of false voter fraud claims
-J6 incitement of violence and obstruction of a Congressional proceeding
-mishandling and possible obstruction of efforts to regain national security records

As I have said before, the crime is not being in possession of the classified documents. The crime occurred when he rebuffed the DOJ subpoena and lied in an effort to keep the documents. And if he shared the documents with anyone, that can be another charge.

You or I would be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Let's see.

-Georgia will indict for election meddling which may include racketeering and conspiracy charges.
DOJ is looking at a couple trump crimes:
-Violation of the Espionage Act
--fund raising off of false voter fraud claims
-J6 incitement of violence and obstruction of a Congressional proceeding
-mishandling and possible obstruction of efforts to regain national security records

As I have said before, the crime is not being in possession of the classified documents. The crime occurred when he rebuffed the DOJ subpoena and lied in an effort to keep the documents. And if he shared the documents with anyone, that can be another charge.

You or I would be sitting in a jail cell right now.
They just arrested that 21 yr old & are going to throw the book at him, make an example of him. Trump deserves the same, or worse.

Hypocrisy is so deep in the repub party...they need wading boots to get around.
Oh? And the Democrat system of letting criminal crap happen and doing nothing to correct it is better than each person having their own opinions and who speak freely? I'm gonna faint. :rolleyes-41:

They just arrested that 21 yr old & are going to throw the book at him, make an example of him. Trump deserves the same, or worse.
They? You mean the Deep State commies who tell Biden when and how high to jump? That doesn't seem to bother you, but when Trump tells the truth and nothing but the truth, you love chillums are going to throw more than the 20,000 lies per diem which were thrown at President Trump on TV channels with commie/demmie invective of "Russia, Russia, Russia? Not only was that a projected lie, but when it came out that Hillary actually colluded with the Russians to help her get rid of Trump, with malice aforethought she snapped her fingers at Pelosi to hang him with all kinds of inquiries blaming him falsely and two impeachments for "Russia, Russia, Russia." If a Republican did what Hillary did, they'd be tried and sent to the guillotine by the commie/sympathizing MSM press. This unequal justice crap is going to end in the very near future.

Forum List

Back