Tucker Leaving Fox

"The abrupt departure of the controversial prime time host comes a week after Fox News reached a $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems for over the network’s promotion of former President Donald Trump’s false 2020 election claims.

The Fox statement reads:

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named."

So first it was Dan Bongino, but I knew Biden and the Deep State Jews wouldn't stop there....but I had no idea that Biden was powerful enough to force Fox to fire Tucker.....I mean, for God's sake....he just did an interview with Trump...are you telling me that Trump wasn't powerful enough to protect Tucker and order Fox to not do this?? Well, once Trump is back in office.....He will make sure that Fox or no other media company is able to fire people who are willing to stand up to corporate owned media, elitist globalist jews and the woke left.
Is that you Alex Jones?

give me a break bo....every time someone on a news show gets released people on both sides seem to rejoice .....it was the same with the right when cuomo got shot down...if you dont like the persons opinion good or bad...dont watch the fucking show...

Cuomo was fired because his conduct was unprofessional and brought negative attention to his employer. Employees who bring negative attention to their employees are often released from their employment.

In the case of Tucker, he did more than just bring negative attention to his employer; he and others cost them a significant amount of money. He was also dumb enough to leave evidence in private texts/messages that completely contradicted what he was saying on the airwaves. So maybe he was fired for being a dumbass, too.

Tucker used to be moderate/Conservative

In recent years he has gone full out Crazy Train
I don’t know if he was fired for going off the deep end or fired for criticizing Trump.

What lie.... IT is all provable right down to the ballot box stuffing..... You people are arrogant fools...
If only Fox could have proved it in court....but Biden and the Deep State forced Fox to settle instead....

In fact, the Deep State also forced trump to not argue voter fraud in a single case he filed -- (and he filed like over 60 of them) -- because Biden forced him to not bring it up in trial....

But as soon as Trump is back in office..he will be more brave....and he will prove the election was stolen for real-zees this time...

I still know older white people who have that CH on all day every day. I told them I have not turned it on since Mid-NOV2020. Everytime I went over....giant big screen with FOX on. Turns my Gut...yes it does.//

For Tucker to stay, everything he said would become an asset to the Biden act.

How could Fox go on pretending they're legitimate when Tucker tried going the route of saying that he was lying about the election being stolen?

And other lies that Tucker chose to expose in the process of saving his own skin.

Hanity handled it much more craftily and so may survive with his skin intact, but he's probably preparing himself too for a job with a different POV.

Forum List

Back