Tucker Leaving Fox

Exactly. That’s why he’s out. That’s why Fox is paying $787,500,000.

News Corp's stock is dropping like airplanes arriving to a climate change convention...

FufaMeAWcAEu0Kn

give me a break bo....every time someone on a news show gets released people on both sides seem to rejoice .....it was the same with the right when cuomo got shot down...if you dont like the persons opinion good or bad...dont watch the fucking show...
Cuomo was a Soviet propagandist hack !!
Tucker was a rare gem that spoke the truth about American corruption

O'Reilly is not doing just fine........

View attachment 779184

In this instance, he was arguing with a Jet Blue worker......in other words....Bill is flying Jet Blue.....he would clearly rather travel like he use to when he was at Fox...
Who cares what airline he uses? If he's a frugal man ... it's wise to save when and where you can. He's worth 85 millions bucks. He's doing just fine:

Well, to get serious about it for a second....

There is no place for him on cable/network TV. He's radioactive. So that only leaves the bit players whom many cable systems don't even carry. Streaming is fine but the model doesn't work great compared to what you could make on network/cable. Few are going to fork over substantial money each month to watch this clown. Also the streaming services are very easy to ignore both by opposition as well as newsmakers so you even miss out on top-tier guests. I think he and Mike Lindell are probably going to move in together just to save commuter expenses since he'll be the only guest on air.

Fox News has always lied and spun the truth. A major reason we ended up going to war in Iraq was because Fox News (and others) spread Dick Cheney's bullshit unchallenged.

Cool story leftist. Now how about answering my post? You can’t so you won’t

Forum List

Back