Tucker Leaving Fox

at worse, he was not different the rest of the 95% Prog shills that fill up the TV landscape. We are moving more and more to "Something wicked this way comes"!
He just did it better than the rest, but he spun 180 on so many issues so that he can fit in like a glove with another totally different political viewpoint.

And he will because none of the small extremist right networks can afford him.

For example, he can go pro-war or anti-war without having to deal with his past commitments that were both.

The country's smartest showman!
His only precaution will be not going too far antiwar on account of him getting his bullet. He wields that much power to influence!

But... but... but the settlement was a win for Fox, so I'm told.
I think it was in some ways. A year from now, Fox will be fine. I would have settled too if I were dominion. However it would be great to see a decision branding the network as a smear factory. Perhaps Smartmatic (sp?) will go there...

This man cost fox 700 million dollars with his lies. It is fucking amazing how anyone could take this freak seriously after this.
LOL a bloody axe wound with zipper tits calling someone else a freak

LMAO

1680320740360615.gif

Cool story leftist. Now how about answering my post? You can’t so you won’t

I answered it, dumbass. Fox News has always marketed bullshit to its viewers because that's what its viewers want. People these days watch news that reinforces their biases and agrees with them. MSNBC is the same. I don't watch either for that reason. In fact I hardly watch any news, preferring instead to read it online from sources that are credible and don't confuse opinionated horse shit with fact-based who, what, where, when, why? reporting.

"silencing people you dont like isnt a win for the good guys....".
Murdoch fired him.

So now FOX is the "DEEP STATE"?
i dont watch fox like you people seem to,so you tell me..... many of your posts here you get the same treatment from the righties here,you are called a liar quite often for what you believe is the truth........

Yeah, Fox was the only one that did that. huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Do you bias often?

Not saying they're the only one but arguably the worst. Let's not bullshit ourselves here: Fox News has been a favorite among conservatives ever since it came out because it was identified as conservative news.

Forum List

Back