Tucker Leaving Fox

Wow. I see Tuckers videos on youtube sometimes receiving a million views, IN A DAY OR TWO. I haven't listened to him (or others) in some time, but wherever he lands the have a gold mine. His pro-Russia stance didn't mesh with me, but he has his opinions and they are popular with many.

Cuomo was fired because his conduct was unprofessional and brought negative attention to his employer. Employees who bring negative attention to their employees are often released from their employment.

In the case of Tucker, he did more than just bring negative attention to his employer; he and others cost them a significant amount of money. He was also dumb enough to leave evidence in private texts/messages that completely contradicted what he was saying on the airwaves. So maybe he was fired for being a dumbass, too.
and yet just like tucker will....cuomo got hired somewhere else...

If only Fox could have proved it in court....but Biden and the Deep State forced Fox to settle instead....
That's really quite silly!
In fact, the Deep State also forced trump to not argue voter fraud in a single case he filed -- (and he filed like over 60 of them) -- because Biden forced him to not bring it up in trial....
And that's even sillier! Fox gambled with extremist nonsense and lost, but they may have still broken even on paper.

It's their public image that's been ripped to pieces just temporarily.

Both of whom are doing just fine.
O'Reilly is not doing just fine........

f3hb4roq-720.jpeg

In this instance, he was arguing with a Jet Blue worker......in other words....Bill is flying Jet Blue.....he would clearly rather travel like he use to when he was at Fox...

Wow. I see Tuckers videos on youtube sometimes receiving a million views, IN A DAY OR TWO. I haven't listened to him (or others) in some time, but wherever he lands the have a gold mine. His pro-Russia stance didn't mesh with me, but he has his opinions and they are popular with many.
I never saw him say anything pro-Russia. His questioning of US support of zelenskyy has been misconstrued as pro-Russia.

Tucker Carlson out at Fox News​

Fox News and Tucker Carlson, the right-wing extremist who hosted the network’s highly rated 8pm hour, have severed ties, the network said in a stunning announcement Monday.

The announcement came one week after Fox News settled a monster defamation lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems for $787.5 million over the network’s dissemination of election lies.

Fox News said that Carlson’s last show was Friday, April 21.
Maybe he will go to trumps fellatio crowd and work and not get paid.

In some ways, Carlson played an outsized role in the litigation: Only one of the 20 allegedly defamatory Fox broadcasts mentioned in the lawsuit came from Carlson’s top-rated show.

For Tucker to stay, everything he said would become an asset to the Biden act.

How could Fox go on pretending they're legitimate when Tucker tried going the route of saying that he was lying about the election being stolen?

And other lies that Tucker chose to expose in the process of saving his own skin.

Hanity handled it much more craftily and so may survive with his skin intact, but he's probably preparing himself too for a job with a different POV.
at worse, he was not different the rest of the 95% Prog shills that fill up the TV landscape. We are moving more and more to "Something wicked this way comes"!

Forum List

Back