Tucker Leaving Fox

FoxNews liked him. FoxNews silenced him. FoxNews is again saying, like they did with Bill O'Reilly "You think you're the star here? The PLATFORM is the star".

O'Reilly
Beck
Ailes
Dobbs
Carlson

All responsible for huge ratings, all kicked to the curb when they damaged "the brand". Carlson got $13,779 for a 30 second ad, the most in cable news. There are not enough minutes in his hour, or FoxNews 24 hours, to come close to the $787 million dollars they are paying out. Carlson became a liability, just like the others in that list.

End of story.
Kinda forgetting one little item ... BuddyBoy.
Carlson was a Primetime Ratings Maverick.Meaning whatever
ads were run on his Primetime hour are premium priced.
Based on Viewership.Or dint yer mommy explain grown up
advertising to you before setting off to school with a Kiddie
cartoon laced lunchbox.
One reason Bed,Bath & Beyond just filed for Bankruptcy.
One reason ... They made the corporate decision to drop all
My Pillow { Mike Lindell } products.
They no longer exist.

Oh no.....accusations against Joe backed with no actual evidence?

Is this your homage to Tucker? Because this is the kind of meaningless commentary that he'd offer.
There is actual evidence. You must choose to ignore it.

Hey, what will happen to that Jan 6 video that Tucker got exclusive footage? I was so looking forward to seeing more of it. :crybaby:

Well now this I agree with......but to add context.....

The Left, Joy Behr, Joy Reid, Bidenistas are also the same....a cult of partisan stupidity.
Actually no. Not because they are equally skewed, probably duplicitous and wrong thinking, in their left wing zeal, but they are not as dangerous, as nothing they say is construed to be news, but just a women left wing daytime talk show.

I disagree. Fox News was SO biased, that they lied their asses off to push the conservative conspiracy that the Election had been stolen. With its stars becaming enraged when a News anchor dared to fact check.

"Please get her fired. Seriously…. What the fuck? I’m actually shocked… It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It’s measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke.”

That's not normal bias. Fox News is so far beyond the others in what they're willing to do to shill for conservatives.

As demonstrated by the $787,500,000 pay out they had to make for the lies they pushed to an audience who demanded such shameless bias.

Once again, that has nothing to do with their level of bias. It has to do with making the mistake of making an allegation and not being able to provide the proof.

When it comes to bias, both sides are equal

LOL

FuhHKxfWcAAB2OA.png

Except, I can't think of a single example of an authoritarian Democrat.

Oh, come on. Most of them may deny it, but one of their authoritarian agendas is to disarm the populace. And growing the government means less freedom, which is what they (and many Republican too) do.

Do you not know the difference between being biased/slanted to one ideology or another, and blatantly, knowingly lying to their audience purely for ratings and profit?

Once again, someone who either didn’t read the postings or are just trying to deflect from my intent.

Yes, I do know the difference, but I was talking about media bias, not what fox did.

Bias exists equally on both sides.

Forum List

Back