Tucker Leaving Fox

Of course it does. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with Trump's 450MM lawsuit against whoever--which I was responding to. Going further back from that, the poster that I responded to was attacking the credibility of only his selected, msm network of choice to attack and disregarding the lack of credibility of any other network. Does that make it more clear or maybe you would prefer reviewing the entire thread. My personal opinion, as you would see, is that I have no use for the partisan "celebrity" pundits that seem to dominate the airwaves today and I've stated so in a previous post that YOU "thanked" me for.
And I thank you for this one and the opinion. This may have been a hit in passing on my part, as came in late and been reading, comment and moving on trying to catch up, not following one in relation to all others read, in this 30 page thread. Just now coming out to see my alert, this one included.

Jump off a building.
lOATjrQ.jpg

Once again, that has nothing to do with their level of bias. It has to do with making the mistake of making an allegation and not being able to provide the proof.

When it comes to bias, both sides are equal

Nonsense. Being willing to lie so consistently and systematically to cater to conservative biases that they had to settle for the largest public defamation settlement in the history of the world most definitely does demonstrate a hugely heightened degree of flagrant bias..

Being willing to lie so consistently and systematically to cater to conservative conspiracy theories that the courts granted summary judgment against Fox for falsity most definitely does demonstrate a hugely heightened degree of bias.

The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity

This isn't an isolated incident. There are 40 pages of this nonsense Fox lied about.

Insisting that those who fact check should be fired most definitely does demonstrate a hugely heightened degree of bias.

Refusing to fact check because its bad for business most definitely does demonstrate a hugely heightened degree of bias.

Your attempts at false equivalency require us to ignore all of this.

No thank you.

Last edited:
No. That's not what I'm asking.

What does right mean?

What does left mean?

What does centrist mean?

I'm asking for differentiating, fundamental principles that serve as a primary foundation for these labels.
Can't help you here, as I don't want to redirect the thread from the Tucker thing.

Hey, what will happen to that Jan 6 video that Tucker got exclusive footage? I was so looking forward to seeing more of it. :crybaby:
If not for Tucker you would have Seen ...
NuT Tings.That is how Fair and Balanced Nancy Pelosi'
January 6th Stasi Hearings presented evidence.

Can't help you here, as I don't want to redirect the thread from the Tucker thing.

Yeah, that went a little meta.

"But what does 'mean' really mean? What does 'what' really mean? What does a question mark really mean? We have to define terms!"

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Sacrificing ratings to appear fair and balanced is foolish.
Some things are true, whether you like them or they support your goals or not. To a company with "NEW" in their name and talking head representing, truth is more important than ratings, unless you are devoid of integrity, simply trying so place the sheep for the shearing to come.

I can’t wait to see the look on some of these people’s faces who are cheering Tucker Carlson’s demise when he announces for president. They’ll be like, ‘Oh, shit.’

my goodness, talk about epic pay-per-view, pro wrestling, Trump vs. Carlson must-see TV. The internet might melt

You all can't define what a woman is so..

Laughing....and yet we can easily identify an awkward and desperate attempt to change the topic.

Guess Tucker getting shitcanned is a turd you're not willing to polish.

Laughing....and yet we can easily identify an awkward and desperate attempt to change the topic.

Guess Tucker getting shitcanned is a turd you're not willing to polish.
I've said my piece on it maybe you should try reading threads you participate in

Forum List

Back