"Tucker: The uncivil left reveals their real strategy"

What does it mean when a rightwing host "listens to both sides?"

What does that mean exactly?

What part of "listens to both sides" don't you understand ?

Now...does he really.....no.

We all know that just like we know Chris Matthews sucks on his Obama blow up doll every night.

We all know that just like we know Chris Matthews sucks on his Obama blow up doll every night.
Everybody "listens to both sides" that statement is fluff, it has no meaning.

So what are you rightwingers really trying to say when you spew it out?

Last edited:

Everybody "listens to both sides" that statement is fluff, it has no meaning.

So what are you rightwingers really trying to saw when you spew it out?

What are left wingers saying ?

I suspect they are pretty much the same thing.

Tucker Carlson listens to his guests very carefully. Then he says "I hear what you are saying and you are full of shit.".

The left doesn't want to debate ideas, they simply want to kill those that disagree!

Kill those that disagree? You are insane. Stop spreading that shit. Better yet, tell all your friends, family, and colleagues that you post this garbage online in anonymity and watch them laugh you out of relevance and never take you seriously again.

Tucker is a lying idiot that interrupts and changes the subject on anyone who doesn't agree with him.

No, that is not true at all. He simply call them out as he sees them. The filthy liars they are that don't want to agree on what he says. In most cases, he is on point.
To be fair, I feel he's not the best spokesperson for that show. Ben Shapiro would make a better debater. However, if Ben Shapiro was the host, the left would probably not agree to debate him.

`
The only way Tucker will debate a person is on his show, never in a 3rd party forum. This way he can interrupt the person he debates, anytime he wants....among other things. - How to Beat Tucker Carlson
He must be pretty damn effective if they have actually expended time to form a strategy to beat him.

Me, I just go with the truth and let that be the winning hand.

AS for 3rd party forum....get back to Me when you demand the same of those who do worse on the alphabet soup networks.

He must be pretty damn effective if they have actually expended time to form a strategy to beat him. Me, I just go with the truth and let that be the winning hand.AS for 3rd party forum....get back to Me when you demand the same of those who do worse on the alphabet soup networks.
`
Short attention span? This thread is about Tucker. Keep to the topic please.

He must be pretty damn effective if they have actually expended time to form a strategy to beat him. Me, I just go with the truth and let that be the winning hand.AS for 3rd party forum....get back to Me when you demand the same of those who do worse on the alphabet soup networks.
`

I don't think you could stand up to him, power puff girl.

iu

`
I am talking about Tucker. You brought up the 3rd party forum. Who has a short attention span?

Forum List

Back