Tucker was fired for exposing January 6th TRUTHS

Never met the producer? Come fucking on. Your source is very questionable.
More!

Grossberg never once met Tucker Carlson during her entire time working for his show. She worked out of the Fox offices in New York City, while Tucker has been consistently working out of his homes in Florida and Maine. Grossberg’s lawyer later admitted this fact in a statement to the Spectator.

Confirmed: ex-Tucker Carlson producer suing Tucker Carlson has never met Tucker Carlson​

~~~~~~
Caught doing what? The so-called producer never even met with Tucker Carlson.

He was caught lyi
It’s always either a conspiracy or coincidence
Lib 101
They were fired for 2 different things Einstein. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I'm sure fox news will benefit from this. They will be just like all the other loser cable news channels nobody watches. They have been liberal since after Trump got elected though. Wonder why.

I don't doubt it. If nothing else that pretty much right after tucker aired his piece then the narrative against trump died really quickly. It from being discussed daily to all but disappearing. Then not long after that began to new assualt on trump in new York.

The Jan 6 was their big hail Mary for getting rid of trump and Tucker destroyed it. Now we're down to pitiful lawsuits against trump.

But we still don't know what's going on really. There is a lot of mystery here on what's really going on.

More!

Grossberg never once met Tucker Carlson during her entire time working for his show. She worked out of the Fox offices in New York City, while Tucker has been consistently working out of his homes in Florida and Maine. Grossberg’s lawyer later admitted this fact in a statement to the Spectator.

Confirmed: ex-Tucker Carlson producer suing Tucker Carlson has never met Tucker Carlson​

So far it's true. He had 3 henchmen carry out the dirty work for him.

"Indeed, Grossberg told NPR's Leila Fadel that the show staff was based in New York, but Carlson mostly worked from Maine or Florida, "where he doesn't have to take accountability for what he says on air or what goes on in the office. And I think that's very deliberate. And he has three men that carry out his orders and make sure that we do follow."

Ok, I just have to ask. Which truth was Tucker exposing about Jan 6? The real truths or the truths McCartney gave him?

So far it's true. He had 3 henchmen carry out the dirty work for him.

"Indeed, Grossberg told NPR's Leila Fadel that the show staff was based in New York, but Carlson mostly worked from Maine or Florida, "where he doesn't have to take accountability for what he says on air or what goes on in the office. And I think that's very deliberate. And he has three men that carry out his orders and make sure that we do follow."
What dirty work? Explain what the specific dirty work was.

Ok, I just have to ask. Which truth was Tucker exposing about Jan 6? The real truths or the truths McCartney gave him?
Mc Carthy was complicit in the J6 set-up. He only did what he did because he had no choice.

Watch Fox News Slide As Tucker Carlson Rises,

With Help From Musk

30 Apr 2023 ~~ By Wolf Howling

With their decision to take Tucker Carlson’s show off the air, Fox News’s Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch have failed to account for media and political dynamics that have, over a period of years, shifted under their feet. The Murdochs’ decision will inevitably prove catastrophic for Fox News and will likely be an inflection point that marks a wholesale change to a media landscape that, to paraphrase Matt Taibbi, has calcified in progressive concrete.
The philosopher George Santayana famously opined that “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” That is not quite true—just ask the French, who, circa 1940, were fully prepared to refight World War I. The real lesson of history is that anyone who ignores history in context is doomed to failure. Such is the situation with Fox News.
Rupert Murdoch launched Fox News in 1996. The late Charles Krauthammer, often a guest on Fox News, once quipped that Murdoch saw a “niche” market opportunity in the U.S. for conservative news, with the niche amounting to “half the country.” Over the past 27 years, Fox News lucratively occupied that niche as the only viable broadcast media source for center-right news and opinion. It grew to be the dominant news source in the cable market.
~Snip~
Lastly, progressives have been openly advocating for a de facto coup since 2019. Progressives are within two votes in the Senate—and now a few votes in the House—to enable vote fraud throughout America. They would create new, reliably progressive states to give Democrats permanent power in Congress. They would get rid of the electoral college, turning our nation from a republic into a democracy of the type our Founders feared, and they would pack the Supreme Court to allow a progressive judiciary, unconstitutionally and unilaterally, simply to declare amendments to our Constitution. The world of 2023 is cosmically different from 2016, let alone 1996. We teeter on the precipice of disaster no one could possibly have imagined on New Year’s Day 2016.
~Snip~
The only reasonable explanation for Fox News’s decision is ideological. Tucker is the most popular conservative voice in the U.S. and a cash cow for Fox. Nevertheless, the Murdochs felt they could silence Carlson on a whim, expecting Fox News viewers to just accept their decision.
Could there be a more fundamental act of disloyalty to Fox’s viewers? Could it have come at a worse time, when conservatives rightly feel that they face an existential threat from progressives set upon a coup?
Fox is feeling the backlash for this incredible high-handedness. Its ratings are tanking. As Breitbart reports.
~Snip~
This shows that Carlson has viable options for broadcasting himself. And more, it means that Carlson might well be able to establish a consolidation of conservative media that has a much greater reach over Twitter than anything that appears on cable, broadcast media, or the internet today. In any event, the Murdochs, like the French of 1940, are about to learn a hard lesson about knowing history in context.

Commentary:
The Murdochs and especial FNC neutered themselves when they throttled Tucker’s coverage of the J6 video and folded in the Dominion lawsuit. Now they have transgendered themselves.
We thought the enemy was abroad—evil empires seeking our demise. But we are now concluding more each day that the real enemy is within.
We understand that evil forces are at play in the Maoist Democrat “Progressive” Party. We know this because of three characteristics of evil: it lies, it is clever, and it works with intrigue (under cover… nothing to see here.) Make no mistake, this is serious evil, always destructive and deadly.
Hopefully it marks the beginning-of-the-end for the Murdock Family Empire, since the Murdock spawn are basically Leftists.
FNC;s axing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is going to continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. The question is Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is gonna continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is gonna continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is going to continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. The Question is, Who?

Watch Fox News Slide As Tucker Carlson Rises,

With Help From Musk

30 Apr 2023 ~~ By Wolf Howling

With their decision to take Tucker Carlson’s show off the air, Fox News’s Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch have failed to account for media and political dynamics that have, over a period of years, shifted under their feet. The Murdochs’ decision will inevitably prove catastrophic for Fox News and will likely be an inflection point that marks a wholesale change to a media landscape that, to paraphrase Matt Taibbi, has calcified in progressive concrete.
The philosopher George Santayana famously opined that “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” That is not quite true—just ask the French, who, circa 1940, were fully prepared to refight World War I. The real lesson of history is that anyone who ignores history in context is doomed to failure. Such is the situation with Fox News.
Rupert Murdoch launched Fox News in 1996. The late Charles Krauthammer, often a guest on Fox News, once quipped that Murdoch saw a “niche” market opportunity in the U.S. for conservative news, with the niche amounting to “half the country.” Over the past 27 years, Fox News lucratively occupied that niche as the only viable broadcast media source for center-right news and opinion. It grew to be the dominant news source in the cable market.
~Snip~
Lastly, progressives have been openly advocating for a de facto coup since 2019. Progressives are within two votes in the Senate—and now a few votes in the House—to enable vote fraud throughout America. They would create new, reliably progressive states to give Democrats permanent power in Congress. They would get rid of the electoral college, turning our nation from a republic into a democracy of the type our Founders feared, and they would pack the Supreme Court to allow a progressive judiciary, unconstitutionally and unilaterally, simply to declare amendments to our Constitution. The world of 2023 is cosmically different from 2016, let alone 1996. We teeter on the precipice of disaster no one could possibly have imagined on New Year’s Day 2016.
~Snip~
The only reasonable explanation for Fox News’s decision is ideological. Tucker is the most popular conservative voice in the U.S. and a cash cow for Fox. Nevertheless, the Murdochs felt they could silence Carlson on a whim, expecting Fox News viewers to just accept their decision.
Could there be a more fundamental act of disloyalty to Fox’s viewers? Could it have come at a worse time, when conservatives rightly feel that they face an existential threat from progressives set upon a coup?
Fox is feeling the backlash for this incredible high-handedness. Its ratings are tanking. As Breitbart reports.
~Snip~
This shows that Carlson has viable options for broadcasting himself. And more, it means that Carlson might well be able to establish a consolidation of conservative media that has a much greater reach over Twitter than anything that appears on cable, broadcast media, or the internet today. In any event, the Murdochs, like the French of 1940, are about to learn a hard lesson about knowing history in context.

Commentary:
The Murdochs and especial FNC neutered themselves when they throttled Tucker’s coverage of the J6 video and folded in the Dominion lawsuit. Now they have transgendered themselves.
We thought the enemy was abroad—evil empires seeking our demise. But we are now concluding more each day that the real enemy is within.
We understand that evil forces are at play in the Maoist Democrat “Progressive” Party. We know this because of three characteristics of evil: it lies, it is clever, and it works with intrigue (under cover… nothing to see here.) Make no mistake, this is serious evil, always destructive and deadly.
Hopefully it marks the beginning-of-the-end for the Murdock Family Empire, since the Murdock spawn are basically Leftists.
FNC;s axing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is going to continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. The question is Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is gonna continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is gonna continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. Waxing of their best show has greatly damaged them with me. Wonder if not having Tucker’s lead-in is going to continue Hannity’s slow deterioration in the ratings? I think Maddow beats him sometimes at 9. Still like Laura’s show and Gutfeld, who is probably next he’s so successful at making liberals look stupid. Jesse Watters has potential. Their eight o’clock hour has always been strong in the ratings with O’Reilly before Tucker. They’d better put a strong personality in there. The Question is, Who?
It looks like Lawrence Jones will replace Tucker. So now FOX watchers will be called racist for not watching him. See how that works?

Never met the producer? Come fucking on. Your source is very questionable.
~~~~~~
**********​

It looks like Lawrence Jones will replace Tucker. So now FOX watchers will be called racist for not watching him. See how that works?
~~~~~~
Nah! Jones will only fill in for a week. FNC will rotate their talking heads weekly until they find someone.

~~~~~~
**********​
I sent him the same Spectator link 25 minutes ago of her lawyer confirming she never met him. He won't respond.

Forum List

Back