Tucker was fired for exposing January 6th TRUTHS

Tucker was fired for telling it how it is!

Bless Tucker and Bless the truth!

BfMkGxi.jpg

Tucker was fired for telling you morons the lies you still can’t let go of.

Tucker Carlson called woman ‘yummy,’ leaked video shows​

2 May 2023 ~~ By DOMINICK MASTRANGELO

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson called a woman “yummy” and made other inappropriate comments on the set of his popular show, newly revealed footage shows.
“If we’re going to talk about sex, I’d love to hit some of the fine points of technique. But, you know, but it’s your show. It’s totally up to you,” Carlson is seen saying on the video, leaked to Media Matters for America.
Carlson is speaking in the video with Piers Morgan, another top pundit on Fox.
“We can certainly talk about your sexual technique, especially after your tanning testicles last week,” Morgan replied, referring to a special Carlson had recently produced for Fox Nation on masculinity and manhood.
In another leaked video, Carlson is seen in conversation with someone off camera saying “You wouldn’t. OK? I’m not, you know what, I’m not qualified on that score. I will say, I thought his girlfriend was kind of yummy.”

Commentary:
Heaven forbid that anyone comments on a woman’s looks. We all know that women never want anyone to actually notice them and do everything in their power to keep from being noticed.
If that’s the worst that the Maoist Left can come up with, the man’s a freaking choir boy!
Bu, bu, but, What is a woman?
Speaking of women, forget how men talk in informal settings, have you heard the way some women talk when they get together?
‘Yummy’? really? That’s it?

You're right on that and that is why FNC has lost millions of viewers including those they've lost by firing Tucker.
I hope Fox crashes and burns and is thrown on the scrap heap of history.
Don‘t you?

LOL!!!!

WE still do not have the TRUTH as to WHY the Capitol Police STOOD AT ATTENTION for Jacob Chansley.

The TRUTH of the video got chopped and censored by a "news" network that wanted one of its own "cleared," and "cleared" he was, the ONLY ONE, and we will never get to see WHEN the CAPITOL POLICE first encounter Chansley.

What they want us to believe is that Chansley entered through a forced entry as part of a band of "invaders."

HOW does that end up with JUST Jacob Chansley getting the GUEST OF HONOR response from all Capitol Police at the entrance of the Senate???

You have to be a COMPLETE MORON to believe that's how it went down....

Forum List

Back