Tulsa crowd cheers as Trump successfully drinks a cup of water and throws it on the ground

Trump looked very animated last night, the old energizer bunny.
We'll see how well Joe Biden does in the (3) debates.
No democrats are excited about supporting Biden, its just that he's their old white nominee.
Maybe a good VP pick will perk up democrat voters?

Thanks for telling us what you want Democrats to like ...

Biden is a very good debater and Hillary did a job on Trump on every debate... 2016 United States presidential debates - Wikipedia

The way you are acting you would swear that Trump won a Fox News poll by 12%....

And since then things got worse...

Trump's great story about giving the speech at West Point was absolutely great political satire comedy.

He ridiculed the hell out of the media and the TDS sickos and the crowd loved it.

Biden is way out of his league thinking he can go toe to toe with Trump. He might as well stay home in his mother's basement giving podcast with two dozen listeners like he has been doing.

Clearly you don't know Donald Trump. That was posturing by fucknugget Parscale.
When push comes to shove, he'll attempt to bail cuz ... VERY unfair!
Unless of course, the moderators are from Newsmax, Breitbart, OANN or his Fox News favorites.

Damn, that was almost as stooopid as Billys comment. You must be related.

Trump's great story about giving the speech at West Point was absolutely great political satire comedy.

He ridiculed the hell out of the media and the TDS sickos and the crowd loved it.

Biden is way out of his league thinking he can go toe to toe with Trump. He might as well stay home in his mother's basement giving podcast with two dozen listeners like he has been doing.

I thought it made him look like a fool

I only struggled with that ramp because I was so tired from saluting so much and I had sunburn and my shoes were slippery and it was the steepest ramp any President had to walk down

That was the best part of his whole speech, explaining how the ramp thing and the water with two hands thing happened. It was pretty entertaining and I'm sure it was 100% honest. Slippery soled leather shoes are a real thing. Ladies' high heels are famous for it. And yeah, going down a steep ramp without a railing is not a pretty thing in slippery soled shoes (he should try it with 3 inch heels, too!). I thought it was sensible for a tidy freak like him to want to keep big blots of condensation from his glass getting all over his silk tie. He was giving a speech and being video'd. Who wants big dark blotches all over your tie?

It was pretty hilarious that people started guessing he had Parkinson's. I could definitely relate to him on that. It was amusing.

Ok so what is the reason for the other times?

I personally don't think it is funny. My mom and grandmother drank that way when they were his age. By the time they were 75 the Alzheimers required them to be in a facility for their own protection.

It's not funny to make fun of someone who has behavior of someone who has a very serious disease. If trump has it, it's not his fault. It's caused by a gene that's passed from one generation to the next. He got it from his dad who died of Alzheimers.

I've been concerned about this for a few years.

He needs help. Not to be mocked and made fun of.

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 2.55.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 2.56.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 2.56.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 2.55.26 PM.png

“But...but....BIDEN!”

Biden certainly isn’t as sharp as he used to be. I’d call it old age, not dementia. Trump obviously says retarded things on a daily basis while Biden just has a gaffe here and there.

Biden has stuttered all his life.

It's something he was born with and can't control.

Here is a very good article about it.

Biden has stuttered all his life.

It's something he was born with and can't control.

Here is a very good article about it.

Trying to explain Crazy Joe's dementia as "stuttering" isn't gonna work, Simpleton.

Is this stuttering:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.” -Crazy Joe Biden

You're a coward Billy. PROGS are trained to project. You're not even good at it, but you get an E for effort. You know Biden shows signs of dementia, and what's your response under your wicked ways? Trump has Alzheimer’s.

Why do you believe false validation helps you?
Red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump, not Biden.

Trump can’t drink water, his idiotic supporters can’t stay on topic.

Gee thanks man. Risk my thread for the sake of making a point about yours. Classy stuff.

Sorry man. Willy’s got a hard on for me today. Just deleted a few more of my posts.

Truth be told, the entirely one-sided moderation in this hellhole sucks as does the bald-faced racism. Catch ya on the rebound (aka never :~)

Forum List

Back