Tulsa crowd cheers as Trump successfully drinks a cup of water and throws it on the ground

No he doesn’t. He just claims he does. Back in December he threatened to not have any debates at all. Now he’s just bluffing in a desperate attempt to make Biden look bad.

Well, it's working.

If Trump IS bluffing, Biden better call him on his bluff, and he'd better do it now.

Joe Biden is a horrible public speaker, and that's just when he's around other idiot democrats who aren't heckling him or trying to find fault in everything he says or how he says it (as idiot libs do with Trump)...

It was humorous how he felt he had to set the record straight on drinking water and walking down a ramp
I had to walk slowly, I was tired from all the saluting I was doing
Zero self esteem causes that. Probably had father issues, even though Daddy set him up for life.

Three and a half years, and still you do not understand how he runs you people in circles.
Um no this massive reversal just makes him look like an idiot. You’re basically making an argument that one can’t predict what he’ll say next and that’s somehow him playing chess lol. It’s all just white noise.

Well, it's working.

If Trump IS bluffing, Biden better call him on his bluff, and he'd better do it now.

Joe Biden is a horrible public speaker, and that's just when he's around other idiot democrats who aren't heckling him or trying to find fault in everything he says or how he says it (as idiot libs do with Trump)...
Maybe so.....but Trump has a very thin skin and Biden knows how to push his buttons

Maybe so.....but Trump has a very thin skin and Biden knows how to push his buttons

Honestly, I don't know that I've seen any evidence of that.

Biden is spending far too much time trying to not look like a complete ass himself that he can't really afford to expend the time and energy to undergo a failed attempt to get Trump upset...

No he doesn’t. He just claims he does. Back in December he threatened to not have any debates at all. Now he’s just bluffing in a desperate attempt to make Biden look bad.

Trump doesn't want 4 debates, he just claims he does? Now if that ain't some retarded liberal logic.

Honestly, I don't know that I've seen any evidence of that.

Biden is spending far too much time trying to not look like a complete ass himself that he can't really afford to expend the time and energy to undergo a failed attempt to get Trump upset...

Lets look at the evidence

Trump hasn’t spoke to his minions in three months. He had a lot of ground to cover. But he felt compelled to spend ten minutes explaining that he is capable of drinking water with one hand and why he couldn’t walk down a ramp.

I was embarrassed for him.

Trump looked very animated last night, the old energizer bunny.
We'll see how well Joe Biden does in the (3) debates.
No democrats are excited about supporting Biden, its just that he's their old white nominee.
Maybe a good VP pick will perk up democrat voters?

Not really. Their choices for VP are dismal. It's likely to be Harris, who imprisoned black men for bullshit crimes.

Lets look at the evidence

Trump hasn’t spoke to his minions in three months. He had a lot of ground to cover. But he felt compelled to spend ten minutes explaining that he is capable of drinking water with one hand and why he couldn’t walk down a ramp.
Yet ANOTHER 'Sigh'...............................................................................................'Sigh'...............................................................

Forum List

Back