Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

There obviously was sufficient probable cause to warrant charges. I'm glad they didn't drag this out.

• Banned
From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

Shelby was a "drug expert."

She knew how to "recognize" a problem then.

Why did she not notice the door was closed and the window rolled up.

Yeah, she will be tried.

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.

Yeah, she will be tried.

And probably put on probation. The bar for prosecuting a police officer is very, very high. And the policemen's unions will be all over this, and they have very good lawyers.

While sad, I am glad to see them charge her so quickly. She was woefully trained and over reacted. Those sorts of people should not be cops. Period end of story.
And if they choose to be cops, and murder someone, then they should pay the price. Period, end of story.

Yeah, she will be tried.

And probably put on probation. The bar for prosecuting a police officer is very, very high. And the policemen's unions will be all over this, and they have very good lawyers.

That's part of the problem...............the police unions protect the bad ones even when they know they're guilty.

And yeah.................exactly what was the threat when he had his hands up, the car door was closed, and the window was up? Was he some sort of wizard who could reach through solid matter to grab a non existent gun?

She's being charged for manslaughter instead of murder (a lesser charge). If found guilty, she should be fired permanently from her duties.

I mean..................if you get a Less Than Honorable discharge from the military for screwing up, you never get to enlist again. The consequences for her should be the same because she's shown that she doesn't have the judgement or temperament to be a police officer, because she panics too easy.

Like I said, the rabble wants blood.

Some think that our laws provide that we are innocent until proven guilty, dirt bag angel. That police are not judge and jury, douchette, but apprehenders of suspects and protectors of citizens. Comprende, dumbass?
Always makes me smile when I piss off the rabble. Apparently you've decided she's guilty. Apparently, blacks can just do whatever the hell they want when a cop gives orders.

I sware, blacks act like feral animals. I'm sure they comprehend the words if a cop, but they just choose to ignore them.

Like I said, the rabble wants blood.

Some think that our laws provide that we are innocent until proven guilty, dirt bag angel. That police are not judge and jury, douchette, but apprehenders of suspects and protectors of citizens. Comprende, dumbass?
Always makes me smile whenbi piss off the rabble. Apparently you've decided she's guilty. Apparently, blacks can just do whatever the hell they want when a cop gives orders.

I aware, blacks act like feral animals. I'm sure they comprehend the words if a cop, but they just choose to ignore them.
We are aware that feral people like want people of color's blood. You have no cred here.

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

So what? The Cop didn't know that. The fact that she's been charged Is a miscarriage of justice. It's clear the perp was reaching into his car before getting shot. This officer will be found not guilty.

Forum List

Back