Tulsi Effectively Ends Her Presidential Run

I disagree. She made the right decision to oppose the crazy impeachment thing. It was very brave of her to take a stand.

The Washington Post link would let me view it behind a private browsing window, but I did find this...
"Even though Democratic presidential candidate Representative Tulsi Gabbard chose not to participate in Thursday's Democratic debate, her presence was still felt on Twitter...."
#StandWithTulsi trends as sixth Democratic debate starts with Hawaii congresswoman absent on stage
So is she dropping out?
She hasn't announced her exit yet, but I'm sure she'll be losing Dem support after her impeachment non-vote.

Harris probably still has more support than Miss Syria.
I'm not a Tulsi supporter, and as I previously said her presidential run is effectively over.

I have no idea what you are, I merely responded to your post. Harris is simply liked more in her party than Gabbard and it was demonstrated when Gabbard never polled above Harris when she was in the race.

Harris stands a better shot of being a VP pick than Gabbard does of ever holding federal office again.

I disagree. She made the right decision to oppose the crazy impeachment thing. It was very brave of her to take a stand.
Is she in one of the districts that Trump won? That would be the only reason. She's trying to save her seat, and screw the presidential thingie. She's got to try and keep her gravy train going.

Who is going to vote for her now? Dems will now abandon her. She's too liberal to get votes from Republicans.

Who is going to vote for her now? Dems will now abandon her. She's too liberal to get votes from Republicans.

Last I checked, Democrats and Republicans were in the minority in terms of the total electorate. And they'll be a much bigger minority by the time the 2024 rolls around. In 2016 they only made up 49% combined between the both of them with the other 51% unafilliated with either party. And what hapened in 2016? If I recall, the electorate revolted against both establishment party offerings to the extent that a New York Democrat was able to run as a Republican and get elected. Heh heh.

The days of mainstream Republicans and Democrats guiding the narrative are numbered. Have faith in that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back