Tulsi Gabbard for President

Terrible things happen when the bullets start flying | Tulsi Gabbard

She’s right.

The biggest issue we face is war. War is what the oligarchy and the neocons want. They want total control of the entire world. Who will stop them?

My God you are a liar and an idiot.

Put the tooth brush down.
Did you know many, many countries around the world have banks that require any transaction of over $10,000 US(or local equivalent) to be reported to the Great Satans IRS team of mafia ? Take $30,000 cash on a plane( the cost of a truck or small boat) and see how things work out for you heading overseas or, worse yet, into the land of the Pentagram

You are certifiably insane. Nothing you stated has anything to do with anything in this OP. F-king loon.

Some might contend that Gabbard is inaccurate; corruption appears to have at least one place in the U.S. Congress.

Some might contend that Gabbard is inaccurate; corruption appears to have at least one place in the U.S. Congress.
That’s funny. The US Congress is nothing but corrupt. The constitution is the law of the land (supposedly), yet Congress regularly violates it. Hence they are a criminal enterprise.

Tulsi Gabbard Is Now Just 3 Points Behind Elizabeth Warren In New Hampshire

Maybe Sniffy Joe will challenge her to a push-up contest.

My money’s on Tulsi.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat that has a serious chance of defeating Trump in the general election. And she is also the only Democrat in the race who isn't a total LWNJ moonbat.

This could get interesting.

As Americans seem hopelessly addicted to the duopoly of Republican and Democratic parties, we cannot even hope she will be picked up by a 'third' party and win. Compared to what the current opposition is offering as a replacement for POTUS, she certainly has a lot going for her. The problem is their selection process has already excluded her.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat that has a serious chance of defeating Trump in the general election. And she is also the only Democrat in the race who isn't a total LWNJ moonbat.

This could get interesting.
yep. no i don't agree with all her policies. then again, there has never been a single candidate nor president where i did agree. but what i'd love to see happen is someone work to end this hatfield / mccoy feud of stupidity we're engaged in right now, stemming back to the last admin.

She is the only adult in the Hysterical House Dem caucus and head & shoulders above her colleagues there.

Gabbard knocks Clinton's jab at Sanders: 'This isn't high school'
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Tuesday criticized former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for saying “no one likes” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), with Gabbard seeking to defend her fellow Democratic presidential hopeful.

“It’s time to grow up. This isn’t high school,” Gabbard said in an interview with WMUR News 9. “We’re talking about real challenges that our country needs to address and the need for real leadership to focus on them, not on what’s going on in Washington and the schoolyard cliques or whatever else it may be.”

Forum List

Back