Tulsi Gabbard needs to be the next POTUS nominee

I don't know why the left doesn't like her? Oh yeah, because she didn't like the corruption within the DNC.
BTW, she's not leaning right now a days. The progressives have pulled the democrats so far to the left that moderate democrats look like republicans.

Why doesn't the left like her ?cause she's basically a fair and honest person...and. I practically don't agree or like any of her policies pitches she threw at us while running for president ...

She is allowed. She just won't get voted for. Because she's a loon. A pretty loon, but a loon nonetheless.

No, she's not allowed. The F'n DNC changed the debate rules mid stream just to exclude her from the debates. The left leaning media, including the "View" ran false stories about her being a "Russian asset," that was completely debunked. So you're wrong. She's not allowed. You're idea about her being a loon stems from your party loyalism. Not from anything you actually researched and found out on your own.
That much is obvious. You just took someone else's word for it.

She is for ( Choice ) ( Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) (Socialized Medicine ) ...
Gabbard introduced a bill that would have prohibited all abortions after 20 weeks gestational age.[178]that is in tj 2nd trimester, and not much different than the policies of Republicans, including DeSantis in Florida,

Following her retirement from Congress, Gabbard's positions on gun control and gun owners' rights have slightly shifted to the right. She has stated that she is a supporter of the Second Amendment. She says she believes the Second Amendment is necessary so citizens can "defend themselves and our loved ones, and to serve as a check on a tyrannical government seeking to take away our God-given freedoms."[11][12]

Gabbard expressed approval with the Supreme Court's ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen, which held that an individual's right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside the home is protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.[11][12]

On health care Gabbrad's positions, have also shifted to the right, and are not that much different from those of Trump, in which both oppose government health care for illegal aliens.

Last edited:
I like tulsi even if I don't agree with her all the time. She is smart, articulate, speaks well, cares about what happens to America and believes in American values. She also doesn't best around the bush and is direct and backs up her opinions and arguments.

Honestly I'd love to see her be the vice president to desantis. They would be a great match and it would bridge the gap between moderates and conservatives. That won't happen but it would be a perfect pairing.

I like tulsi even if I don't agree with her all the time. She is smart, articulate, speaks well, cares about what happens to America and believes in American values. She also doesn't best around the bush and is direct and backs up her opinions and arguments.

Honestly I'd love to see her be the vice president to desantis. They would be a great match and it would bridge the gap between moderates and conservatives. That won't happen but it would be a perfect pairing.

I like Gabbard. I wouldn't vote for that ticket.

She's a combat vet and well spoken. I'd put her at the UN, or somewhere in Homeland Security, or a watchdog over the FBI.

I don't know why the left doesn't like her? Oh yeah, because she didn't like the corruption within the DNC.
BTW, she's not leaning right now a days. The progressives have pulled the democrats so far to the left that moderate democrats look like republicans.

Yea...just because she's taking Kremlin money shouldn't mean anything to Republicans

Yea...just because she's taking Kremlin money shouldn't mean anything to Republicans
Yeah, an unknown donates $59 or $3,500,000 from the Moscow mayor's wife?

Just wait until the GOP House starts tracking down all those suspicious money transfers that the banks reported...

Forum List

Back