Tulsi's gone... She endorses Biden

Tulsi the DemonRat was always a fraud.

I said that since day one. In every single post about her I said she was a fraud.....or words to that effect

And now, by her endorsing Biden all my opinions about her are proven correct.

How much they paid you Tulsi?

oh well,,,that's corruption for you

trump is corrupt. You on the right thought Tulsi was one of you. But she never was. You guys ruined her campaign, never giving her a chance to really be heard.

I said that since day one. In every single post about her I said she was a fraud.....or words to that effect

trump is corrupt. You on the right thought Tulsi was one of you. But she never was. You guys ruined her campaign, never giving her a chance to really be heard.

:cuckoo: ^^^

:cuckoo: ^^^
Yes, you are a loon.

If Tulsi can endorse a corrupt, a senile, a Chinese owned moron like Biden....then she clearly is a sellout like the rest of the DemonRats.

Scum

Period.

Tulsi Gabbard was the biggest bust since the Packers picked that cracker Tony Madarich
She was no bust, she just wasn't ready to be president. Then her campaign got fucked up by right wing support. She's 38, so she needs more seasoning and more time in congress.
She is not running to keep her House seat but she does need some seasoning. With some solid direction she could one day be a force but she has to avoid the Soros crew.

Nah … she has integrity which separated her from the pack of Dem 2020 jackals but her idiotology is strictly leftarded.

Nah … she has integrity which separated her from the pack of Dem 2020 jackals but her idiotology is strictly leftarded.

Lets agree to disagree here.

IMO she does not have any integrity.

She is just another cheap sellout....like the rest of the Rats.

So what's new when we talk DemonRat character? they are all scum

She impressed me when she declined to run for reelection to the House late last year in order to focus on her presidential campaign and has often publicly banged heads with the Dem establishment.

If Tulsi can endorse a corrupt, a senile, a Chinese owned moron like Biden....then she clearly is a sellout like the rest of the DemonRats.

Scum

Period.
i see that the only reason she is a democrat is to pretend to be a democrat knowing she will be elected in Hawaii, right? hey, what an easy way to afford to live in Hawaii...just like when Charlie Crisp pretended to be whatever party would elect him to any office in Florida so he could afford to live in some $500,000 home in Florida.

She impressed me when she declined to run for reelection to the House late last year in order to focus on her presidential campaign and has often publicly banged heads with the Dem establishment.

She impressed you?

really ...

so because of that you give her pass ..... that woman? who is a sellout????

If you are ok with that....then ....I can not say anything more to you.

Tulsi Gabbard was the biggest bust since the Packers picked that cracker Tony Madarich
She was no bust, she just wasn't ready to be president. Then her campaign got fucked up by right wing support. She's 38, so she needs more seasoning and more time in congress.
Wow, crazy world we live in today. Support from the other party usually meant you were a shoe-in. Now, it means you’re not woke enough. Tulsi in 2012 was heralded as the next big up-and-comer of the Democratic Party. Now she’s despicable...time to wake up left and just take a look at how far gone y’all are. I didn’t vote for trump in 2016, never thought I would ever. But 2020 he’s looking pretty damn good, and it’s only because of how far gone the left is.

Tulsi endorsing Mr Magoo won't make a bit of difference against the Trump 2020 election landslide that is going to sweep the nation!! ... :cool:

There won't be any trump landslide. Enjoy these last few months.
They've put your boy in the witness protection program.
He'll never see the light of day.
He'll look like a giant mollusk by the next time we see him

And your wet dream is done boys. Tulsi is out. She is not running third party. She won't be on trumps ticket. She won't be endorsing Bernie. She has endorsed Joe Biden.

Tulsi Gabbard drops out of presidential race, endorses Biden

Tulsi Gabbard Drops Out of Presidential Race
He's paying off her campaign debt. Way it works. I do love her. She is right about regime change wars. The real threat is China.

Shulsi Tulsi has to be careful of what she says on live TV, if she comes off as a republican, she loses next election and will have to move to one of the 56 mainland states

She is not running to keep her House seat but she does need some seasoning. With some solid direction she could one day be a force but she has to avoid the Soros crew.

Soros has nothing to do with anything. He's a right wing meme. Gabbard needs to stay sharp and be a force against the right wing. Because that's what hijacked her campaign. I felt sorry for her because she couldn't get a fair shot because of it.

Forum List

Back