🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkiye kills US backed senior terrorists in Syria

You are the crudest ignorant type in the forum.
Try to be civilian.

free-of-brain-------of what do you imagine I am "ignorant"?
the incorrect phrase you struggle to find is "try to be civil"

It's useless to be vulgar and coarse, it proves that you haven't argumentation!

Anyway your ignorance in many things like "Turkey outlaw kurdish language" while it's taught in public schools.

Kurdish spoken in challenge to Turkey

search for the above and read it and weep----free-of-brain---
Kurdish is not taught in Turkish public schools---it is virtually
outlawed. I have distant relatives who read and write in
Turkish-------they also read and write in Ladino and Hebrew,
THEY did not learn the ladino and Hebrew in their childhood
Turkish grammar schools. There has been some agitation
over the issue lately-----so you probably could find an
exception to the rule----somewhere---at some time

Goofy, your article is 7 years old.

The government has already issued a law to teach kurdish language in public schools.

right----very recently they decided to over ride the past LAW---
because of AGITATION------they gave in and made a law making it legal to learn Kurdish-------NOT A REQUIREMENT

It's legal since more than 7 years.

Anyway your ignorance in many things like "Turkey outlaw kurdish language" while it's taught in public schools.

The government has already issued a law to teach kurdish language in public schools.

because of AGITATION------they gave in and made a law making it legal to learn Kurdish-------NOT A REQUIREMENT

right---"legal" it BECAME legal seven years ago----before that
it was a CRIME and prosecuted as such.... now it is just considered really "low class" and disgusting and subversive

LONG LIVE KURDISTAN

You do realize they're Muslims, don't you?

Of course I do------I was born in the USA-----and not denied books and education ----I AM LITERATE An interesting factoid----or factoids----Here in the USA I befriended a lady who is also a KURD-----A jewish Iranian Kurd------some kurds are jews----very few. Sala'adin was a kurd------Kurds are a lot nicer than are the general Mujahad dogs-------Sala'adin got along well with Maimonides-----almost good. -----a somewhat
civilized muslim-----not all the muslims Maimonides saw were even close to civilzed people. My friend did kurdi jewish cuisine----like a cross between Iranian and arab---sorta----very kosher.

So you are another joo!
I understand why you can't write a single sentence without spitting insults and bad words!, maybe you are educated by kosher gangsters!

And I wonder why you are always trying to incite hatred between the Christians and the Jews plus Sunnis against Shia. You remind me of one of the preachers of hate, Dr Zakir Naik.

So you are another joo!
I understand why you can't write a single sentence without spitting insults and bad words!, maybe you are educated by kosher gangsters!

can you cite the "bad words" in the post above----which you already cited. I was educated in USA PUBLIC SCHOOLS----kindergarten thru graduate school. Not at all kosher------tref
all the way. The only gangsters in my vicinity in the place in
which I grew up were a few enclaves of Mafia. ---(next town over) More lately the islamos have messed the place up----(another town over)

You are the crudest ignorant type in the forum.
Try to be civilian.

I wish, IRosie, that Fried Brains can tell us what he thinks the word augmentation mean. since he has stated that " it proves that you haven't argumentation!."

Jew make up the incest bred section of the population.

Gee, Fred, for a new Muslim you are really behind the news. Your new brethren marry their first cousins and then the children have lots of disabilities.

LONG LIVE KURDISTAN

Of course I do------I was born in the USA-----and not denied books and education ----I AM LITERATE An interesting factoid----or factoids----Here in the USA I befriended a lady who is also a KURD-----A jewish Iranian Kurd------some kurds are jews----very few. Sala'adin was a kurd------Kurds are a lot nicer than are the general Mujahad dogs-------Sala'adin got along well with Maimonides-----almost good. -----a somewhat
civilized muslim-----not all the muslims Maimonides saw were even close to civilzed people. My friend did kurdi jewish cuisine----like a cross between Iranian and arab---sorta----very kosher.

So you are another joo!

And I wonder why you are always trying to incite hatred between the Christians and the Jews plus Sunnis against Shia. You remind me of one of the preachers of hate, Dr Zakir Naik.

Sally-----Naik like people are his "teachers" He does not invent the filth that pours out of him

right---"legal" it BECAME legal seven years ago----before that
it was a CRIME and prosecuted as such.... now it is just considered really "low class" and disgusting and subversive

The ICoarsie transformed "It bacame legal very recently" to "it BECAME legal seven years ago"!
What a goofy! :2up:

LONG LIVE KURDISTAN

So you are another joo!

Sally-----Naik like people are his "teachers" He does not invent the filth that pours out of him

I am beginning to think that Fried Bfains is one of the agents for a hate preacher just like Naik sent here to the West to stir up trouble.. It must be tough that Fried Brains can't practice Sharia Law in the West. Maybe he can complain to someone like Naik.

Forum List

Back