Turley says the quiet part out loud.

Beginning the devotion to him by simpletons. Just wondering, how much money have you given him to pay his attorneys?
Since no decent attorney will go near him (kind of like banks now, what a coincidence), he'll have to find something else to spend that money on.

I'm sure he'll come up with something. Maybe use it as seed money for another blatant grift.

"Trump Junior College"

"Trump Hair Spray"

He said he believes there's enough evidence to hold an impeachment inquiry. So, they're holding an impeachment inquiry.

All you need to do is sit there and take it.

lol
Which is a continuation of Comer’s inquiry that has produced nothing useful according to Turley. :rolleyes:

I guess you didn't see Biden laughing.

He asked, "Where's the money?" and grinned.

No one is afraid of a liar's hoax, kid.
It should be a simple matter for Sloppy Joe to submit the financial transactions connected to his 20 shell companies. If some of that money made its way to Crime Family Syndicate members, haul them in to testify.

You don't want to know the facts because the facts so far could lead to a formal impeachment.

Let's see Hunter Biden's income stream from Burisma... you know...the income that Joe Biden's corrupt IRS lackeys failed to investigate by allowing the statute of limitations to expire.

Like I said, Pavlov's dog.

I'd have a more intellectual, scintillating discourse with a tree stump.

Good day Sir.

(Or whatever you identify as...)
Seems like that's where you've been getting your information.

Law professor Jonathan Turley has been a reliable Trump shill for some time, and even as recently as the night the indictment was announced, he was predicting confidently that “Trump could run on pardoning himself.” But on Friday, after reading the indictment, Turley was sounding chastened. Allowing that “we haven’t heard from the other side,” Turley acknowledged that “It is an extremely damning indictment ... Some of the evidence is coming from his former counsel.” Referring to the photos of boxes stacked in various locations, he said, “It’s really breathtaking. Obviously, this is mishandling. Putting classified documents into ballrooms and bathrooms ... borders on the bizarre.”

Former U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy wasn’t pulling any punches either. Asked by Fox’s Shannon Bream whether some of the evidence in the indictment might never be seen by a jury, Gowdy said, “Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt?”

To be clear, the reason I posted that is pretty straight forward. Repubs know they need a distraction from Trump's damning indictments. Therefore, the right wing media cohort and House Repubs are banging the "Biden did it" drum as loudly as possible. Even though they have nothing. Because if they learned anything from the Benghazi hearings it's you don't need to produce consequential evidence in order to smear a Dem. The Repub base is half way there when they wake up in the morning.

Okay, but putting aside your ridiculous bullshit the point is Repubs have been investigating Hunter and Joe for years with nothing of consequence to show for it regarding Joe.
Ridiculous is your "for-years" argument. Your IQ prevents you from addressing the science of coronaviruses behind the Chinese collusion which can't be separated from the Russian-collusion-as-hoax.

In other words, you get screwed with information anarchy revealed in this impeachment investigation, screwed with examples such as this:

The father is not required. Your biased addiction requires the father because you take the bait that this is an inquiry into the father rather than see the other gunfighters off to the side, lurking in the shade, the gunfighters that will actually do the killing of the "hero" in this gunfight.

They just believe what they want.

It's all about emotion with them.

IE Trump came down an escalator 8 years ago, the media scared the hell out of 'em, and now they love the Cheneys.

Does that seem logical to anyone with an ounce of rationality?
they loved the traitor bushes....gimpy mccain, romney, bolton and every other michael obama floppy penis sucker.......they don't know where to piss....lol

I guess you didn't see Biden laughing.

He asked, "Where's the money?" and grinned.

No one is afraid of a liar's hoax, kid.
You wanna laugh fuckboi?

Read this 'fact-check' by one of your thought leaders..... it's hilarious! Hunter did NOT molest his 14-year old niece.... he only got a 'footjob' according to your superiors.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

hunter child rape fact check.png

they loved the traitor bushes....gimpy mccain, romney, bolton

Actually no.

I was Democrat back then.

And we all hated them, and with very good reason.

The problem is I then came of age and witnessed the fact that the majority of my former political allies were actually mindless, critical thought bereft automatons who just play for Team Blue and will bow to authoritarianism at the drop of a hat.

It's fucking embarrassing.

And most of the Republican warmongers I hated, and still do, now count themselves among the Democrats who have morphed into much of what the Bush Republicans used to represent. (With a heavy helping of woke to keep the retards satiated, of course.)

Upside down World.

Ridiculous is your "for-years" argument. Your IQ prevents you from addressing the science of coronaviruses behind the Chinese collusion which can't be separated from the Russian-collusion-as-hoax.
What hoax?

This would implicate the xian mafia, now performing fellatio on their symbol, Trump (who has played the xian card and will again play the xian card), and the catholic-CIA mafia puppet-absurdity now in the WH that has seriously assisted in the smuggling-in of genuflectors.

they loved the traitor bushes....gimpy mccain, romney, bolton and every other michael obama floppy penis sucker.......they don't know where to piss....lol
Big Mike is married to an Arab. Why the hell vote for any dem offspring in 2024?

Since no decent attorney will go near him (kind of like banks now, what a coincidence), he'll have to find something else to spend that money on.

I'm sure he'll come up with something. Maybe use it as seed money for another blatant grift.

"Trump Junior College"

"Trump Hair Spray"
The shitty attorneys are still expensive. Did you see the judge in the fraud case fined Don's attorneys for enabling Trump's lies to the court?

As one of their first witnesses, Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a conservative legal scholar who previously served as a Justice Department tax attorney. Turley was set to act as a content witness to help analyze the Biden family’s business dealings—but even he admitted there’s not enough evidence.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” Turley said in written testimony submitted ahead of the hearing.

Turley also said he did believe it was “warranted” for the House to investigate potential connections between Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings. But Republicans have been doing just that for months, and they still haven’t found proof linking the president to Hunter Biden’s work.

Was this something they knew he was going to say?
Turley's point was that the 2 impeachments of Trump were too close together and the last one was done with no inquiry at all, that set a bad precedent. He clarified that this was not a vote on articles of impeachment but and inquiry. Turley has always been a straight shooter.

The shitty attorneys are still expensive. Did you see the judge in the fraud case fined Don's attorneys for enabling Trump's lies to the court?

They think that judges are as dumb as their client.

No doubt Trump is pushing them to file this shit. They deserve anything they get for going near him. I don't care HOW desperate they are for business.

Forum List

Back