Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

Wow, the talking point floodgates have opened early today.

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.
Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government tow make my life acceptable.
That's how we got to be the 27th most happy country in the world. Stressed out over healthcare, pay, college costs, crappy infrastructure and shity vacations... Thanks GOP great job

Actually, I am very happy with my career and my life, and you'd be a lot happier if you'd stop blaming the government for your life.
And while I'm glad your life is good, I wasn't referMy life hadit has been good very good if I must say so myself I've NEVER needed gov't for anything But right now we have a complete moron in our wh and millions are kissing his butt and when he's gone it'll make me and millions more ,overjoyed
While I'm glad your life is good, I wasn't referring to you, but rather to that person who keeps complaining about the government. And won't your happiness in '25 be determined by who follows Trump?

Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

And yet he sent the "smart" one into retirement.
More like garbage propaganda Russian hacking ridiculous punditry and big mouth GOP James Comey did-all Trump had to do to take over your pathetic party was parrot the ridiculous propaganda..... Hundreds of phony scandals 25 years of garbage propaganda. Enjoy the golden age for greedy idiot mega Rich GOP billionaires! And the corrupt bubble and bust if he gets another 4 years. That you will pay for again. Everything you know is garbage, brainwashed functional moron...
Keep believing that. It might help. Heck, you don't even need to vote this fall.
Pretty much true considering your ridiculous electoral college and the fact that New York State will vote straight Democratic again. Cuz we know what we're talkin about. The great majority of the country are in the same boat one way or another....

CNN/MSNBC are part of the GOP propaganda service? How interesting.

Everyone who disagrees with him is.
that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

Your delusion is quite deep.

Every time I read one of Frankfurter's posts I hear it in this guy's voice...

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud10.jpg
85% of the world, all the law enforcement and respected media in the world agree with me, dumbass dupes.

Nobody agrees with you, dumbass brainwashed functional useful moron dupe.

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.
You seem to have an obsession with law enforcement. What do they have to do with politics?
They prove that all your phony scandals are garbage. Unless you believe some ridiculous conspiracy theories that are close to treason and definitely incredibly destructive....
How does law enforcement help Biden's memory problems?
Only in dupe world....

85% of the world, all the law enforcement and respected media in the world agree with me, dumbass dupes.

You've been drinking quarantinis?

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

More like garbage propaganda Russian hacking ridiculous punditry and big mouth GOP James Comey did-all Trump had to do to take over your pathetic party was parrot the ridiculous propaganda..... Hundreds of phony scandals 25 years of garbage propaganda. Enjoy the golden age for greedy idiot mega Rich GOP billionaires! And the corrupt bubble and bust if he gets another 4 years. That you will pay for again. Everything you know is garbage, brainwashed functional moron...
Keep believing that. It might help. Heck, you don't even need to vote this fall.
Pretty much true considering your ridiculous electoral college and the fact that New York State will vote straight Democratic again. Cuz we know what we're talkin about. The great majority of the country are in the same boat one way or another....
Convince all your democrat friends to stay home and not vote or to vote something other than democrat. That will send a clear message to the democrats that they need to stop being helpless little critters who skitter away when a Republican looks at them sideways.

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy assholes scumbags.

I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media. You have a masters in garbage propaganda and right-wing idiocy. Poor America....

You seem to have an obsession with law enforcement. What do they have to do with politics?
They prove that all your phony scandals are garbage. Unless you believe some ridiculous conspiracy theories that are close to treason and definitely incredibly destructive....
How does law enforcement help Biden's memory problems?
Only in dupe world....
What does that have to do with the question? Answer, nothing

My bar is open 24/7.

Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government tow make my life acceptable.
That's how we got to be the 27th most happy country in the world. Stressed out over healthcare, pay, college costs, crappy infrastructure and shity vacations... Thanks GOP great job

Actually, I am very happy with my career and my life, and you'd be a lot happier if you'd stop blaming the government for your life.
And while I'm glad your life is good, I wasn't referMy life hadit has been good very good if I must say so myself I've NEVER needed gov't for anything But right now we have a complete moron in our wh and millions are kissing his butt and when he's gone it'll make me and millions more ,overjoyed
While I'm glad your life is good, I wasn't referring to you, but rather to that person who keeps complaining about the government. And won't your happiness in '25 be determined by who follows Trump?
Sorry thought you were referring to moi ...I think anyone even another Repub {heaven forbid} will be better for America than whats there now

I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media. You have a masters in garbage propaganda and right-wing idiocy. Poor America....

That's amazing, but I would have thought that someone with a Master's degree in history would know a few more words than "dumbass brainwashed functional useful moron dupe.."

My bar is open 24/7.
My best friends are bartenders

I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media.

Your university failed you.

I also pay attention to all media. The difference is I'm not a buyer, but a critic.

I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media.

Your university failed you.

I also pay attention to all media. The difference is I'm not a buyer, but a critic.
Yes you are but were you ever a critic of the boob in our WH ?

Maybe in Putins Russia You know Trumps pal who whispers lies in trumps ear and trump swears by them?

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:

No, the electoral college is not ridiculous

In '08 the majority of voters in 28 states voted for Obama
the majority of voters in 22 states voted for John

In '12 the majority of voters in 26 states voted for Obama
the majority of voters in in 24 states voted for Mitt

In '16 the majority of voters in 30 states voted for Trump
the majority of voters in 20 states voted for Hillary

There were 2.3 million fewer voters in 2012 then 2008
There were 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012

Obama had 4.5 million fewer votes
and carried 2 fewer states in 2012 then 2008
Mitt had only 1 million more votes
but carried 2 more states than John had in 2008

With 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012
Hillary had only 100,000 fewer votes than Obama had in 2012
yet, she carried 6 fewer states then he did

Trump only had 2 million more votes than Mitt had in 2012
yet, carried 6 more states than Mitt did and 4 more then Obama

So, in all actuality, with 7.7 million more voters in 2016 then 2012
and based on Obama's numbers in 2012 vs Hillary's in 2016
not only didn't any of the 7.7 million voters, vote for Hillary
but, 100,000 voters from 2012 didn't vote for her either in 2016

Hillary won the popular vote even though no one voted for her

Hillary won the popular vote even though no one voted for her

Hillary's so called popular vote lead was in a single state, California. She won 4 million more votes in California than Trump. Trump won the so called popular vote in the other 49 states by 1 million votes.

Maybe in Putins Russia You know Trumps pal who whispers lies in trumps ear and trump swears by them?

Dem projection. Who gave Russia a reset button and was caught on a hot mic telling the Russian president they will have more flexibility to work with them AFTER the election? Yes Obama and Democrats. :itsok:
Flexibility means what? Obama would believe the lies Putin told Trump ? Obama would believe Putin ahead of 17 American agencies ? ,that it wasn't Russia interfering in our election ? Trump is scum ,,always was and that's what you have to support now Hope you're proud of yourself

Forum List

Back