Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

Under Trump I get to keep more of MY MONEY. Hands off you mooching deadbeat tax and spend Dem thief's.
You keep the nickles while 1% get the gravy,,,,,, and spend??? Trump has done a great job spending

Envy, a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

CNN/MSNBC are part of the GOP propaganda service? How interesting.

Under Trump I get to keep more of MY MONEY. Hands off you mooching deadbeat tax and spend Dem thief's.
You keep the nickles while 1% get the gravy,,,,,, and spend??? Trump has done a great job spending

Envy, a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

And yet he sent the "smart" one into retirement.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

Everyone who disagrees with him is.

Except they never do and the GOP always does. At least with a democratic administration we don't get more tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else.

I'm sorry, who benefited from the bailouts and stimulus
They all spend...on what is he spending you disapprove

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy assholes scumbags.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

More like garbage propaganda Russian hacking ridiculous punditry and big mouth GOP James Comey did-all Trump had to do to take over your pathetic party was parrot the ridiculous propaganda..... Hundreds of phony scandals 25 years of garbage propaganda. Enjoy the golden age for greedy idiot mega Rich GOP billionaires! And the corrupt bubble and bust if he gets another 4 years. That you will pay for again. Everything you know is garbage, brainwashed functional moron...

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy assholes scumbags.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

that would be a majority of the United States 85% of the world all the law enforcement and respected media, everyone except brainwashed functional morons and real greedy asshole scumbags.

Your delusion is quite deep.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

You seem to have an obsession with law enforcement. What do they have to do with politics?

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

More like garbage propaganda Russian hacking ridiculous punditry and big mouth GOP James Comey did-all Trump had to do to take over your pathetic party was parrot the ridiculous propaganda..... Hundreds of phony scandals 25 years of garbage propaganda. Enjoy the golden age for greedy idiot mega Rich GOP billionaires! And the corrupt bubble and bust if he gets another 4 years. That you will pay for again. Everything you know is garbage, brainwashed functional moron...
Keep believing that. It might help. Heck, you don't even need to vote this fall.

Every time I read one of Frankfurter's posts I hear it in this guy's voice...

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud10.jpg

You seem to have an obsession with law enforcement. What do they have to do with politics?
They prove that all your phony scandals are garbage. Unless you believe some ridiculous conspiracy theories that are close to treason and definitely incredibly destructive....

Every time I read one of Frankfurter's posts I hear it in this guy's voice...

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud10.jpg
85% of the world, all the law enforcement and respected media in the world agree with me, dumbass dupes.

all the greedy idiot GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else good. with that crap reconciliation rule they can do that with 51 votes. Democrats need 60 votes and the GOP just say no to everything. Next stop nuclear option. Then the GOP can repeal living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and see how they do.... Only brainwashed functional morons vote for the GOP. And selfish mega-rich scumbags....

Wow, the talking point floodgates have opened early today.

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.
Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government tow make my life acceptable.
That's how we got to be the 27th most happy country in the world. Stressed out over healthcare, pay, college costs, crappy infrastructure and shity vacations... Thanks GOP great job

Actually, I am very happy with my career and my life, and you'd be a lot happier if you'd stop blaming the government for your life.
My life hadit has been good very good if I must say so myself I've NEVER needed gov't for anything But right now we have a complete moron in our wh and millions are kissing his butt and when he's gone it'll make me and millions more ,overjoyed

They prove that all your phony scandals are garbage. Unless you believe some ridiculous conspiracy theories that are close to treason and definitely incredibly destructive....
How does law enforcement help Biden's memory problems?

Forum List

Back