Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

Bernie continues to hang himself....

I think the cost of Bernie's campaign promises has now exceeded all the money that exists on earth.
Funny how every other modern rich country on Earth can manage it, but the richest one cannot, brainwashed functional moron.... No sacrifice is too great to save the bloated greedy idiot GOP mega-rich.
Every other “modern country”, which is liberal codeword for white countries, don’t have tens of millions of their world immigrants and minorities sucking off their welfare teat.
Bulshit brainwashed functional moron. They work like hell and don't get welfare. And other rich countries have seven million refugees from the middle East and sub-Saharan Africa that the GOP caused with stupid wars and a corrupt depression and refused to take any responsibility. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron. The GOP has their reconciliation and filibuster rules so they only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else while the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform quite the scam.

There you went again. You're getting pretty good at that. :21:
Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron troll?

Why argue the truth with crazy people?
I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

There you went again. You're getting pretty good at that. :21:

I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Not trolling. I'm simply saying that you're what's wrong with kids these days.

Poor kids.
Sure ignoramus. troll

Not trolling. I'm simply saying that you're what's wrong with kids these days.
Considering I haven't taught since 1990 I highly doubt that. Plus I was teaching French and Spanish. In private school. But thanks for the brainwash garbage propaganda. The actual problem is GOP garbage propaganda for ignoramuses like you....

I think the cost of Bernie's campaign promises has now exceeded all the money that exists on earth.
Funny how every other modern rich country on Earth can manage it, but the richest one cannot, brainwashed functional moron.... No sacrifice is too great to save the bloated greedy idiot GOP mega-rich.
Every other “modern country”, which is liberal codeword for white countries, don’t have tens of millions of their world immigrants and minorities sucking off their welfare teat.
Bulshit brainwashed functional moron. They work like hell and don't get welfare. And other rich countries have seven million refugees from the middle East and sub-Saharan Africa that the GOP caused with stupid wars and a corrupt depression and refused to take any responsibility. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
The refugee crisis happened because of the Syrian war and ISIS, which all happened because of your beloved Hussein that meddled in their affairs and proclaimed Assad should be overthrown when he never attacked any neighbors much less the US.

The Hussein manufactured refugee crisis cost Europeans billions and they saw many of their cities turned into shitholes thanks to refugee trash causing a huge spike in crime. Not to mention the huge increase in Muslim terror attacks.

And don’t try to deny it asshole, I lived in Europe at the time and saw the decline myself.

Biden and Bernie have been in congress for decades, why aren't all the problems already solved?
because we' ve had ah republicans there too and they've screwed up anything good that could happen

Because democrats are weak, helpless creatures who cannot function when a Republican is present.
all the greedy idiot GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else good. with that crap reconciliation rule they can do that with 51 votes. Democrats need 60 votes and the GOP just say no to everything. Next stop nuclear option. Then the GOP can repeal living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and see how they do.... Only brainwashed functional morons vote for the GOP. And selfish mega-rich scumbags....

The refugee crisis happened because of the Syrian war and ISIS, which all happened because of your beloved Hussein that meddled in their affairs and proclaimed Assad should be overthrown when he never attacked any neighbors much less the US.

The Hussein manufactured refugee crisis cost Europeans billions and they saw many of their cities turned into shitholes thanks to refugee trash causing a huge spike in crime. Not to mention the huge increase in Muslim terror attacks.

And don’t try to deny it asshole, I lived in Europe at the time and saw the decline myself.
are you surprised that when you take 7 million refugees with nothing it causes some problems? Meanwhile the GOP that wrecked the middle East took no refugees. Real scumbags.Obama gave a great speech in Cairo about how wonderful democracy is and you people blame him for everything. What a joke. And no everybody thought isis was a JV team until the Iraq army ran at the first opportunity.

Also the GOP caused the corrupt 2008 bubble and bust world depression so Europe also has to deal with all the refugees from sub-Saharan Africa who did not have trillions of dollars to bail out their economies. The GOP has been a foreign policy catastrophe since Reagan. Ditto economic catastrophe. Only brainwashed idiots vote for them....

are you surprised that when you take 7 million refugees with nothing it causes some problems? Meanwhile the GOP that wrecked the middle East took no refugees. Real scumbags.Obama gave a great speech in Cairo about how wonderful democracy is and you people blame him for everything. What a joke. And no everybody thought isis was a JV team until the Iraq army ran at the first opportunity.
Poor Francis, still can’t explain how Obama creating such a big mess is forgivable, and still have to complain about “Booosh” in the same breath. Obama helped create and sustain the Syrian civil war by funding terror-... I mean “rebels”, not to mention enabling radicals taking over Libya.

Then in just a few years, President Trump eradicated ISIS.

Also the GOP caused the corrupt 2008 bubble and bust world depression so Europe also has to deal with all the refugees from sub-Saharan Africa who did not have trillions of dollars to bail out their economies. The GOP has been a foreign policy catastrophe since Reagan. Ditto economic catastrophe. Only brainwashed idiots vote for them....

Okay Frannie, still blaming the GOP for the housing bubble in 2008? Your beloved Dems demanded banks give loans to poor people who clearly couldn’t afford it. Bush and even Mc-shit-Stain tried to warn everyone and change the way the banks and loans were done. But your beloved faggot Dems like Barney Frank defended the practice and called them racist.

Biden and Bernie have been in congress for decades, why aren't all the problems already solved?
because we' ve had ah republicans there too and they've screwed up anything good that could happen

Because democrats are weak, helpless creatures who cannot function when a Republican is present.
all the greedy idiot GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else good. with that crap reconciliation rule they can do that with 51 votes. Democrats need 60 votes and the GOP just say no to everything. Next stop nuclear option. Then the GOP can repeal living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and see how they do.... Only brainwashed functional morons vote for the GOP. And selfish mega-rich scumbags....

Wow, the talking point floodgates have opened early today.

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Your usual intelligent response... Any argument at all?

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.
Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

Except they never do and the GOP always does. At least with a democratic administration we don't get more tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else. You vote for the GOP which does nothing but give us more inequality and crappier upward mobility and fewer services. Brilliant! At any rate we have to go nuclear. And you will find that few are as dumb as you are

Okay Frannie, still blaming the GOP for the housing bubble in 2008? Your beloved Dems demanded banks give loans to poor people who clearly couldn’t afford it. Bush and even Mc-shit-Stain tried to warn everyone and change the way the banks and loans were done. But your beloved faggot Dems like Barney Frank defended the practice and called them racist.
Everyone in the world except brainwashed Republican voters knows the GOP crony oversight did it all. Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 75% to 30% in two years and GOP crony private institution went nuts. Wake up and smell the coffee. Unbelievably misinformed and ignorant. Every time the Republicans get eight years they destroy the world economy. 1929 1989 2008 2023 if Trump gets re-elected. Ever heard of the lobbyists government revolving door? GOP all the way

I cannot argue against a vacuum.

As a trump supporter BK you can't argue with anyone The man is unqualified a liability and deserves to be stoned along with his lying cheating family ,,,,,And fyi I'd cast the first stone

You have a talkin point and a stupid insults for every occasion and that is it....

Forum List

Back