Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

I can honestly say one good thing has come out of Trump's presidency.
He has exposed the dark heart of this country. He's exposed who the racists, homophobes, xenophobes, and misogynists are, and we found out many of them are people we considered close friends, and even family members. Trump allowed them to come out of the closet and be their true selves.
Once Trump is gone, many of these people are going to act like they never voted for him, or show faux outrage when people call racist or intolerant (they do now).
How do you forgive these people for their choice? How can you look at them now? Can you ever speak to them again if they do it twice?
Personally, I cannot. The bri's the lanterns etc etc deserve the worst

Because democrats are weak, helpless creatures who cannot function when a Republican is present.
all the greedy idiot GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else good. with that crap reconciliation rule they can do that with 51 votes. Democrats need 60 votes and the GOP just say no to everything. Next stop nuclear option. Then the GOP can repeal living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and see how they do.... Only brainwashed functional morons vote for the GOP. And selfish mega-rich scumbags....
:auiqs.jpg:
Your usual intelligent response... Any argument at all?

I cannot argue against a vacuum.
You have a talkin point and a stupid insults for every occasion and that is it....
BK has changed , posted with him on another board for years ,,,Said in those days he was independent but never posted like one A smart guy who wastes it all supporting or making excuses for this pos in our wh now

Except they never do and the GOP always does. At least with a democratic administration we don't get more tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else.

Under Trump I get to keep more of MY MONEY. Hands off you mooching deadbeat tax and spend Dem thief's.

The man is unqualified a liability and deserves to be stoned along with his lying cheating family ,,,,,And fyi I'd cast the first stone

You seem prone to violence and unhinged, its possible to have come down with a severe case of TDS. President Trump is doing a fine job, something that cannot be said about quid pro quo Joe as VP. Seriously Joe Biden some washed up 90 year old white guy?

Because democrats are weak, helpless creatures who cannot function when a Republican is present.
all the greedy idiot GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else good. with that crap reconciliation rule they can do that with 51 votes. Democrats need 60 votes and the GOP just say no to everything. Next stop nuclear option. Then the GOP can repeal living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training and see how they do.... Only brainwashed functional morons vote for the GOP. And selfish mega-rich scumbags....

You have a talkin point and a stupid insults for every occasion and that is it....

You are taught according to your capacity to learn.

BK has changed , posted with him on another board for years ,,,Said in those days he was independent but never posted like one A smart guy who wastes it all supporting or making excuses for this pos in our wh now

I am still independent in that I belong to no political party. It is not my fault the Democratic Party offers nothing of value to me or the Republic, rendering me unable to even consider voting for any member of that party.

Remember, I voted for Trump because he agreed with my own pre-existing positions.

Biden and Bernie have been in congress for decades, why aren't all the problems already solved?
because we' ve had ah republicans there too and they've screwed up anything good that could happen

Wow, the talking point floodgates have opened early today.

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.
Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government to make my life acceptable.

89728068_2525311241065565_5375462303237931008_n.jpg

I am still independent in that I belong to no political party. It is not my fault the Democratic Party offers nothing of value to me or the Republic, rendering me unable to even consider voting for any member of that party.

Remember, I voted for Trump because he agreed with my own pre-existing positions.
yes all he had to do was parrot the ridiculous propaganda to take over the party with you dunderheads....

because we' ve had ah republicans there too and they've screwed up anything good that could happen

Let's see if we have this straight, you slavishly vote for democrats even though they NEVER give you what you want and they take your slavish vote for granted and know they never have to do anything to give you what you want because you will ALWAYS vote for them. It is to be amused.

A democrat could stab you in the face and you would turn around and swear that it was a Republican behind you that did it.
Keep hitching your wagon to the world class liars and all his hypocrites and see how far you go hadit

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government tow make my life acceptable.
That's how we got to be the 27th most happy country in the world. Stressed out over healthcare, pay, college costs, crappy infrastructure and shity vacations... Thanks GOP great job

Last edited:
Except they never do and the GOP always does. At least with a democratic administration we don't get more tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else.

Under Trump I get to keep more of MY MONEY. Hands off you mooching deadbeat tax and spend Dem thief's.
You keep the nickles while 1% get the gravy,,,,,, and spend??? Trump has done a great job spending

You keep the nickles while 1% get the gravy,,,,,, and spend??? Trump has done a great job spending

Envy, a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

Envy, a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

Wrong again Blues I don't need or want anyone's possessions Am I pissed?? Yes ,,that we have this scumbag in our WH and people like you support him

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.

- and the first thing out of Joe Biden's mouth was a cough.

He sounds a little rough.

Wow. I still haven't watched it, and many of the wingers here think I'm some leftist cake eater. For something you wingers claim to have no interest in, you sure can't shut the fuck up about it for five minutes. That stinks of desperation, Nancy. Grow some cajones, for fucks sake.

Last edited:

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

It's not our fault Dem policies are unpopular, that Dems abandoned the working class, that Dems ran Hillary, or that stupid shit imbecile liberals took over the Dem party. That's all on you not us and not Trump. Do you honestly think we were going to vote for that?? You're frustration is misdirected my friend.
the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

-$1,060,300.28 (-13.70%)
Day Change
+$982,455.26 (17.25%)
1-Year Change

the problem is the GOP voters are completely misinformed with hate propaganda from the GOP propaganda service. Hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ridiculous conspiracies absolute idiocy don't you know question mark everybody else in the world knows. That's why you're so scary. And no great shakes either. I find Trump amusing but he's not smart enough to be president.

Did you just play the Dem victim card?

They're not pulling my wagon. Unlike some, I don't depend on government tow make my life acceptable.
That's how we got to be the 27th most happy country in the world. Stressed out over healthcare, pay, college costs, crappy infrastructure and shity vacations... Thanks GOP great job

Actually, I am very happy with my career and my life, and you'd be a lot happier if you'd stop blaming the government for your life.

Forum List

Back