Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.
Oh noes-not the non Rich getting something finally LOL. Only the brainwash makes your mess possible.

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.
Oh noes-not the non Rich getting something finally LOL. Only the brainwash makes your mess possible.

Who are the "non rich" Franco?

Ooh, a question about why you don’t get enough votes from certain skin colors.....real important shit there CNN...

the racist supporters of trump

Income under 250 300 or $400,000 income. Depending on your definition.

So Biden cleared his throat. I've been watching - and it's going just fine.
You're clueless It didn't bother you when trump threw 1 trillion or more in tax breaks to the 1%
But, but, but, something about TRUMP!

Bernie continues to hang himself....

I think the cost of Bernie's campaign promises has now exceeded all the money that exists on earth.
Funny how every other modern rich country on Earth can manage it, but the richest one cannot, brainwashed functional moron.... No sacrifice is too great to save the bloated greedy idiot GOP mega-rich.

Biden and Bernie have been in congress for decades, why aren't all the problems already solved?
GOP obstruction of course duh. So easy if you are a total a******...

Right. Always blame the other side for your shortcomings.

It's the official theme song of the Democrat Party.
Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron. The GOP has their reconciliation and filibuster rules so they only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else while the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform quite the scam.

Biden and Bernie have been in congress for decades, why aren't all the problems already solved?

Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron. The GOP has their reconciliation and filibuster rules so they only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else while the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform quite the scam.

There you went again. You're getting pretty good at that. :21:

Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron troll?

Why argue the truth with crazy people?

Bernie continues to hang himself....

I think the cost of Bernie's campaign promises has now exceeded all the money that exists on earth.
Funny how every other modern rich country on Earth can manage it, but the richest one cannot, brainwashed functional moron.... No sacrifice is too great to save the bloated greedy idiot GOP mega-rich.
Every other “modern country”, which is liberal codeword for white countries, don’t have tens of millions of their world immigrants and minorities sucking off their welfare teat.

I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

I just like screaming at them and I used to be a teacher. I actually turned 1 once-only time I've seen that in 13 years of political message boards.... I did it with Google the only tax graph you need to know, and Google the demise of the middle class fact left.

You used to be a teacher??

Poor kids.

Forum List

Back