Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???

Bernie is going off script its going badly.
you wish ,,,, If it was Moses and the 10 commandments and he was a dem you say the same shit

Bernie is going off script. The moderator even stopped him at one point and asked the question again.

No. Biden is just better prepared. Bernie is stumbling, looks weak and unwilling to take the ball to the hoop hard again Biden. Give Biden some credit, he wants it more than Bernie.

Trump won't have that problem and Bidens team knows it. Trump is just aggressive by nature, a life of battling the sharks in NY. He will go at Biden hard and make him stumble the way Biden is making Bernie stumble.
you want to hitch your wagon to the asshole trump be my guest

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???

Bernie is going off script its going badly.
you wish ,,,, If it was Moses and the 10 commandments and he was a dem you say the same shit

Bernie is going off script. The moderator even stopped him at one point and asked the question again.

No. Biden is just better prepared. Bernie is stumbling, looks weak and unwilling to take the ball to the hoop hard again Biden. Give Biden some credit, he wants it more than Bernie.

Trump won't have that problem and Bidens team knows it. Trump is just aggressive by nature, a life of battling the sharks in NY. He will go at Biden hard and make him stumble the way Biden is making Bernie stumble.
Wonder if anyone fed anyone the questions...

Oops, there went the scripted question from the moderator to Bernie.

He'll be dropping out any day now.

Bernie, "isn't it true..."

Biden, "its not true, I didn't, Politifact is wrong, no, that's not my record, the senate transcript is wrong..."

Why is CNN saying Biden supports some college free tuition? Is that true?

Joe Biden has been in the Senate since 1973 and all he does is say government isn't working for Americans. Time for Joe to retire.

Bernie is HAMMERING Biden on his record. You are seeing a preview of the beat down Trump would give him. Biden has decades of baggage, flip flops, and reversals to attack.

If you really want to see to grumpy old men argue might I suggest watching this.
268x0w.jpg

STFU Bernie, with your "Trump is a racist, a sexist, and a homophobe" bullshit.

Fuck You Bernie Sanders. You're a piece of shit. You just lied and called the President a "racist". Just get out now and stop embarrassing yourself. Joe will be the nominee and will go against Trump.

Forum List

Back