Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

Bernie's answer to everything is literally just give free shit to everybody. lol

Woot woot!! Free cornonavirus tests and treatment for anyone who shows up at the border!

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???

Bernie is going off script its going badly.
you wish ,,,, If it was Moses and the 10 commandments and he was a dem you say the same shit

Bernie is going off script. The moderator even stopped him at one point and asked the question again.

God help us all if Bernie beats Biden and then somehow beats Trump.

So Biden cleared his throat. I've been watching - and it's going just fine.
These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.
You're clueless It didn't bother you when trump threw 1 trillion or more in tax breaks to the 1%

Tax breaks are not "money in hand" of the government.

Why can't you guys and girls seem to grasp that concept?

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???

Bernie is going off script its going badly.
you wish ,,,, If it was Moses and the 10 commandments and he was a dem you say the same shit

Bernie is going off script. The moderator even stopped him at one point and asked the question again.

No. Biden is just better prepared. Bernie is stumbling, looks weak and unwilling to take the ball to the hoop hard again Biden. Give Biden some credit, he wants it more than Bernie.

Trump won't have that problem and Bidens team knows it. Trump is just aggressive by nature, a life of battling the sharks in NY. He will go at Biden hard and make him stumble the way Biden is making Bernie stumble.

Go ahead, Joe. List the 9 Super-PAC's owned by Bernie, if you can remember them.

Forum List

Back