Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

There is certainly no shortage of stupid people.

But by your standard, everyone who does not vote the way you want them to vote are stupid? Not even close.
only a fucking imbecile would vote for a "Rubber Stamp for Joe Biden" who not only made their imbecilic lives much harder but now allowing diseased illegals in by the millions to replace said imbecile.

I’m not happy with ANY politicians of ANY party currently or pretty much back to the Andrew Jackson Administration. Neither party has any moral high ground to stand on. At least the current Democrats are generally honest about being soulless wastes of flesh and oxygen; whereas their opponents try to mask themselves with unfulfilled platitudes about doing the Eight things. I won’t vote for the Dems but at least they’re honest about who/what they are.
You know, somehow i just cant believe that shit....

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1-jpg.740765
And their former owners are known as MAGA Republicans.

So many delicious sore-loser tears from Trump cult fascists. Mmmmmm. So tasty. They nourish the souls of Patriots. Yumyumyumyum.

God bless the Trumptards. If they weren't all so hilariously stupid, fascism would have won in the USA. But they are, so Democrats were able to preserve democracy and fend off the Trump cult fascist lackeys.

Remember, fascists, the USA squashed you in WW2, Ukraine is squashing you in Russia, and Democrats are squashing you here. Given there are a lot more of us non-fascists, fascists tend to meet an unpleasant end. If I were you, I'd check out the photo of how Mussolini ended up as a cautionary tale.

Authoritarian imbeciles, please chime in now.

So many delicious sore-loser tears from Trump cult fascists. Mmmmmm. So tasty. They nourish the souls of Patriots. Yumyumyumyum.

God bless the Trumptards. If they weren't all so hilariously stupid, fascism would have won in the USA. But they are, so Democrats were able to preserve democracy and fend off the Trump cult fascist lackeys.

Remember, fascists, the USA squashed you in WW2, Ukraine is squashing you in Russia, and Democrats are squashing you here. Given there are a lot more of us non-fascists, fascists tend to meet an unpleasant end. If I were you, I'd check out the photo of how Mussolini ended up as a cautionary tale.

Authoritarian imbeciles, please chime in now.

Whines the vaccine mandate supporting fascist.

It's going to be sweet watching you wither away.

Whines the vaccine mandate supporting fascist.
That's right, simple public health guidelines are just like the Nazis. When George Washington pushed them ... Nazi.

Now, don't you have some more white supremacist and antisemite rectums to suck?

Oh will you be too busy stroking yourself over Putin's genocides?

Maybe you'll be faking stories about the how Jews/liberals are harming children to justify more brownshirt violence. That's a big fascist favorite.

Or maybe eliminating freedom of choice concerning abortion. Again, a fascist standby.

Is there any policy you hold which _isn't_ identical to those held by the Nazis? Because I can't see one.

That's right, simple public health guidelines are just like the Nazis. When George Washington pushed them ... Nazi.

Now, don't you have some more white supremacist and antisemite rectums to suck?

Oh will you be too busy stroking yourself over Putin's genocides?

Maybe you'll be faking stories about the how Jews/liberals are harming children to justify more brownshirt violence. That's a big fascist favorite.

Or maybe eliminating freedom of choice concerning abortion. Again, a fascist standby.

Is there any policy you hold which _isn't_ identical to those held by the Nazis? Because I can't see one.

Mandates are fascist, you stupid twerp.

some conservatives have begun to point to a surprising culprit: a failure to take advantage of early voting.
You mean our votes count for more the earlier we vote?

the final turnout data shows that registered Republicans turned out at a higher rate — and in some places a much higher rate — than registered Democrats, including in many of the states where Republicans were dealt some of their most embarrassing losses.
Guess all us Repubs just like Joe Biden, war, massive debt, swarming illegals, high crime and $100 groceries you can fit into a single shopping bag!

Yet Sen. Raphael Warnock won in Georgia anyway because a large group of voters willing to back other Republicans weren’t willing to back Walker.
Yet Walker only lost by a small margin.

We found that the respondents who said they backed Walker were actually likelier to vote than those who said they backed Warnock. But Walker still lost.
Gee, do you think it could have something to do with our Venezuelan voting machines?

Or consider Clark County in Nevada. There, 67% of Republicans voted, compared with 57% of Democrats, implying that Republicans probably outnumbered Democrats statewide. Yet the Democrat — Catherine Cortez Masto — prevailed in the Senate
More than anything, that sounds like grounds to question the vote counting than to think mass quantities of GOP suddenly decided to vote democrat during one of the worst times in our country all brought on BY democrats.

It’s fair to say voters in these key states probably preferred Republican control of government, in no small part because more Republicans showed up to vote. They just didn’t find Republican candidates they wanted to support at the top of the ticket.

© 2022 The New York Times Company
There's your problem. Fake news propaganda bullshit from the NYT again. FAR more likely than a massive predominance of GOP turnout that "just couldn't bring themselves to vote GOP." If you really believe that BS, I have some swamp land in Florida maybe I can interest you in.

Candidate quality matters.
If that matters, then how is it that democrats keep voting for shitholes like AOC, Gavin Newsom who won reelection despite a state referendum to throw his ass out and countless others???

Yeah, I thought so. You have no answer.

Those rascally DEMs.

Smart enough to rig the election to take the Senate, but dumb enough not to take the House along with it. On the same freaking ballots!!!

That's some 11th Dimensional thinking right thar.

WW
Ever seen the Movie "Gangs of New York"? Old Boss Tweed says "Never mind the Ballots. Keep COUNTING. The COUNT matters. Not the Votes".

Forum List

Back