Turns Out, African American Trump Supporter May Have Been Justified In Beat Down...

T for "Testosterone" Trump!.

Was the guy wearing the American Flag shirt the same one who was wearing the hood? Did he ever have a hood on? I just can't tell from the small clips.

The African American Trump supporter had enough. These assholes were wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in his face all day. He'll have a case when it goes to court. The assholes were there to incite riots and violence. Hopefully, they'll be charged and prosecuted.
There were not outfits. There was a hat or hood. Wear the hood was clearly a symbolic protest by one person.

It was incitement. And hopefully he'll be charged and prosecuted. He was there to incite a riot and violence. And that is a crime.

He held up a sign. There is NO chance he'll be charged with incitement.

He could be charged with inciting a riot and violence. He did a lot more than just hold up a sign. He was clearly inciting. There is no other reason for him being there.
f
The photo's of the guy wearing the hood being featured in this thread is not the guy who got beat. The guy who got beat was a the guy wearing an American flag shirt. Why is it necessary to be so misleading and dishonest on this topic?

Try wearing your KKK outfit and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces again. I dare ya. Go for it.
You are embellishing to the point of lying and searching for an excuse for committing and assault to the point of justifying kicking a man after he has been knocked to the ground.

Well again, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove your confederate flag in an African American's face. That's your call. But keep in mind, you'll likely have a very bad day.
Nothing like that happened. You are making shit up or at the very least, trying to promote a dishonest and false impression of reality. That confirms you as a liar. Sad that you do that over such a petty issue.

Were your assholes not wearing KKK outfits and trying to incite? Are you seriously gonna deny that?

You don't understand incitement.

f
Try wearing your KKK outfit and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces again. I dare ya. Go for it.
You are embellishing to the point of lying and searching for an excuse for committing and assault to the point of justifying kicking a man after he has been knocked to the ground.

Well again, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove your confederate flag in an African American's face. That's your call. But keep in mind, you'll likely have a very bad day.
Nothing like that happened. You are making shit up or at the very least, trying to promote a dishonest and false impression of reality. That confirms you as a liar. Sad that you do that over such a petty issue.

Were your assholes not wearing KKK outfits and trying to incite? Are you seriously gonna deny that?
Hey liar, they weren't connected to me in any way, so stop with the personal attacks. If you have evidence of the guy who got beat up wearing an outfit, post it. If you have evidence of anyone wearing anything other than a hood or waving a confederate flag in the face of the attacker, post it. If you do I will be glad to concede where you have been accurate and apologize for calling you a liar. I don't think that evidence exist, but go for it.

He'll have his day in court. But my guess is that he had enough of your heinous shit. He lashed out. But hopefully, those who were responsible for the incitement will also be arrested and prosecuted.

Last edited:
Typical GOP. That guy is wearing an offensive hat. Let's beat the shit out of this other guy.

Well, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove confederate flags in African Americans' faces. That's your call. But you're likely gonna have a very bad day.
The photo's of the guy wearing the hood being featured in this thread is not the guy who got beat. The guy who got beat was a the guy wearing an American flag shirt. Why is it necessary to be so misleading and dishonest on this topic?

He wasn't wearing a KKK outfit. He was wearing an American flag shirt and holding up a sign.

Well, he was part of the asshole group that was inciting. Don't fuck with African Americans with the KKK/Confederate Flag shite. It could go very wrong for you. Trump does have African American supporters. You dunces just didn't realize that.

So these guys were innocent too?

Video: Brutal Black-on-White Beating of Man with Confederate Flag Sticker - Breitbart

they are fucked up people for the most part

Yeah, a buncha brainwashed morons. They really had no idea that Trump does have African American supporters. I would advise they don't try that mesed up shit again.

Your avatar makes your whole argument here hilarious.

Oh, go get your hood. If you got the ballz son. ;)

There we go. We got him to the meltdown stage.

Was the guy wearing the American Flag shirt the same one who was wearing the hood? Did he ever have a hood on? I just can't tell from the small clips.

The African American Trump supporter had enough. These assholes were wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in his face all day. He'll have a case when it goes to court. The assholes were there to incite riots and violence. Hopefully, they'll be charged and prosecuted.

Typical GOP. That guy is wearing an offensive hat. Let's beat the shit out of this other guy.

Well, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove confederate flags in African Americans' faces. That's your call. But you're likely gonna have a very bad day.

I can just imagine the defense " Well your honor I saw a fellow wearing an offensive hat so I sucker punched this other guy.

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words.

So many more things are being equated to actual fighting that pretty much any excuse will do. And you know how people are. They eventually run out of excuses, dont they?

He wasn't wearing a KKK outfit. He was wearing an American flag shirt and holding up a sign.

Well, he was part of the asshole group that was inciting. Don't fuck with African Americans with the KKK/Confederate Flag shite. It could go very wrong for you. Trump does have African American supporters. You dunces just didn't realize that.

So these guys were innocent too?

Video: Brutal Black-on-White Beating of Man with Confederate Flag Sticker - Breitbart

Go ahead and get your hood on son. Go get your beat down. You're just dumb enough. Enjoy.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE....TRUMPS FOUND THE ANSWER TO GET RID OF ALL THESE FUCKING FREELOADERS AND AGITATORS!!!

tZManoS.jpg

I can just imagine the defense " Well your honor I saw a fellow wearing an offensive hat so I sucker punched this other guy.

Yes, wearing KKK outfits can be extremely offensive and disturbing to African Americans especially. Is that really news to you? It was clearly incitement. Not saying he won't be prosecuted, but he may have an argument. And i think those there inciting should be arrested and prosecuted as well. The incident wouldn't have occurred if not for their heinous behavior.

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words.

So many more things are being equated to actual fighting that pretty much any excuse will do. And you know how people are. They eventually run out of excuses, dont they?

Well then go get your hood on son. If you got the ballz, go for it.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
How many times will you mindless morons parrot Trump's lie that the protester Trump's thug beat up was wearing a CON$ervative KKK hood?????
The girl with the hood in your photo was not the person the Trump thug beat up. The person the Trump goon beat up committed the unforgivable free speech crime of holding a sign over his head. The disgusting thing Trump said he was wearing was NOT a KKK hood which CON$ love, but an American Flag shirt which the Right hates more than anything in the universe.

See for yourselves idiots:

Personally, i believe what these protesters did, amounted to inciting a riot and violence. They should be arrested and prosecuted. Hopefully that will happen.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
How many times will you mindless morons parrot Trump's lie that the protester Trump's thug beat up was wearing a CON$ervative KKK hood?????
The girl with the hood in your photo was not the person the Trump thug beat up. The person the Trump goon beat up committed the unforgivable free speech crime of holding a sign over his head. The disgusting thing Trump said he was wearing was NOT a KKK hood which CON$ love, but an American Flag shirt which the Right hates more than anything in the universe.

The African American Trump supporter had enough of the heinous incitement. I'm not saying i condone violence, but i can understand his anger. Those 'protesters' should be arrested for inciting a riot and violence. That's my opinion anyway.

Yes, wearing KKK outfits can be extremely offensive and disturbing to African Americans especially. Is that really news to you? It was clearly incitement. Not saying he won't be prosecuted, but he may have an argument. And i think those there inciting should be arrested and prosecuted as well. The incident wouldn't have occurred if not for their heinous behavior.

Considering the fact that the guy who he sucker punched was not the one wearing the KKK hood, he has no such argument.

Considering the fact that the guy who he sucker punched was not the one wearing the KKK hood, he has no such argument.

It was the overall effect of the day. Democrats were inciting a riot and violence all day. The KKK hood thing was too much for this African American. I'm not saying i condone what he did, but i really can understand the anger.

hood.jpg

The African American Trump supporter had enough of the heinous incitement. I'm not saying i condone violence, but i can understand his anger. Those 'protesters' should be arrested for inciting a riot and violence. That's my opinion anyway.

A typical Trumpster, even after being shown a video that proves that Trump was LYING when he told the crowd that the man was wearing a KKK hood on his head when he was wearing an American Flag and holding a sign over his uncovered head, the brainwashed Trunpster still believes the beat down was justified because he was wearing a KKK hood.

If Trump tells the morons that the guy was wearing a KKK hood and the video shows he wasn't, it is the evil media that is lying, not the pathological liar Trump!!!!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back