Turns Out, African American Trump Supporter May Have Been Justified In Beat Down...

Blah Blah Blah. Maybe you jerks will think twice before wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces. Or not, whatever. Enjoy your beat downs.

The flaw in your statement is assuming any of these pieces of shit think.

the rightwingnuts? no, they don't think.

Act like an asshole in a massive crowd you're bound to get clocked. I don't care if you're at a basketball game, football game or concert...act a fool, pay the price. I don't condone violence but its the way things work. Just as if you toss a ball into the air, its going to come back down.

T for "Testosterone" Trump!.

Was the guy wearing the American Flag shirt the same one who was wearing the hood? Did he ever have a hood on? I just can't tell from the small clips.

The African American Trump supporter had enough. These assholes were wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in his face all day. He'll have a case when it goes to court. The assholes were there to incite riots and violence. Hopefully, they'll be charged and prosecuted.

Typical GOP. That guy is wearing an offensive hat. Let's beat the shit out of this other guy.

Well, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove confederate flags in African Americans' faces. That's your call. But you're likely gonna have a very bad day.
The photo's of the guy wearing the hood being featured in this thread is not the guy who got beat. The guy who got beat was a the guy wearing an American flag shirt. Why is it necessary to be so misleading and dishonest on this topic?

Try wearing your KKK outfit and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces again. I dare ya. Go for it.
You are embellishing to the point of lying and searching for an excuse for committing an assault to the point of justifying kicking a man after he has been knocked to the ground.

Was the guy wearing the American Flag shirt the same one who was wearing the hood? Did he ever have a hood on? I just can't tell from the small clips.

The African American Trump supporter had enough. These assholes were wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in his face all day. He'll have a case when it goes to court. The assholes were there to incite riots and violence. Hopefully, they'll be charged and prosecuted.
There were not outfits. There was a hat or hood. Wear the hood was clearly a symbolic protest by one person.

It was incitement. And hopefully he'll be charged and prosecuted. He was there to incite a riot and violence. And that is a crime.

He held up a sign. There is NO chance he'll be charged with incitement.

Typical GOP. That guy is wearing an offensive hat. Let's beat the shit out of this other guy.

Well, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove confederate flags in African Americans' faces. That's your call. But you're likely gonna have a very bad day.
The photo's of the guy wearing the hood being featured in this thread is not the guy who got beat. The guy who got beat was a the guy wearing an American flag shirt. Why is it necessary to be so misleading and dishonest on this topic?

Try wearing your KKK outfit and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces again. I dare ya. Go for it.

He wasn't wearing a KKK outfit. He was wearing an American flag shirt and holding up a sign.

You are embellishing to the point of lying and searching for an excuse for committing and assault to the point of justifying kicking a man after he has been knocked to the ground.

Well again, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove your confederate flag in an African American's face. That's your call. But keep in mind, you'll likely have a very bad day.

Have you forgotten who you're talking to?

There were not outfits. There was a hat or hood. Wear the hood was clearly a symbolic protest by one person.

It was incitement. And hopefully he'll be charged and prosecuted. He was there to incite a riot and violence. And that is a crime.

He held up a sign. There is NO chance he'll be charged with incitement.

He could be charged with inciting a riot and violence. He did a lot more than just hold up a sign. He was clearly inciting. There is no other reason for him being there.

You are embellishing to the point of lying and searching for an excuse for committing and assault to the point of justifying kicking a man after he has been knocked to the ground.

Well again, you go ahead and wear your KKK outfit and shove your confederate flag in an African American's face. That's your call. But keep in mind, you'll likely have a very bad day.

paulitician...as in...Ron Paul supporter.

hqdefault.jpg

lol, yes. That Ron Paul!

f

Nothing like that happened. You are making shit up or at the very least, trying to promote a dishonest and false impression of reality. That confirms you as a liar. Sad that you do that over such a petty issue.

He wasn't wearing a KKK outfit. He was wearing an American flag shirt and holding up a sign.

Well, he was part of the asshole group that was inciting. Don't fuck with African Americans with the KKK/Confederate Flag shite. It could go very wrong for you. Trump does have African American supporters. You dunces just didn't realize that.

hqdefault.jpg

lol, yes. That Ron Paul!

Try shoving a confederate flag into an African American's face. Have at it. Good luck.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I'm trying to figure out the secret here.
Tell a black guy to fuck himself while wearing a hood is self-explanatory.

Racist progressive gets a can of whipass opened on his stupid butt.

hqdefault.jpg

lol, yes. That Ron Paul!
The same Ron Paul who famously disrupted and brought violence to 2012 primaries.

f

Nothing like that happened. You are making shit up or at the very least, trying to promote a dishonest and false impression of reality. That confirms you as a liar. Sad that you do that over such a petty issue.

Were your assholes not wearing KKK outfits and trying to incite? Are you seriously gonna deny that?

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I'm trying to figure out the secret here.
Tell a black guy to fuck himself while wearing a hood is self-explanatory.

Racist progressive gets a can of whipass opened on his stupid butt.

Yup. Brainwashed dummies underestimate the fact Trump does have African American supporters. If i were them, i would think twice befrore throwing those KKK hoods on.

f

Were your assholes not wearing KKK outfits and trying to incite? Are you seriously gonna deny that?
Hey liar, they weren't connected to me in any way, so stop with the personal attacks. If you have evidence of the guy who got beat up wearing an outfit, post it. If you have evidence of anyone wearing anything other than a hood or waving a confederate flag in the face of the attacker, post it. If you do I will be glad to concede where you have been accurate and apologize for calling you a liar. I don't think that evidence exist, but go for it.

they are fucked up people for the most part

Yeah, a buncha brainwashed morons. They really had no idea that Trump does have African American supporters. I would advise they don't try that messed up shit again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back