Turns Out, African American Trump Supporter May Have Been Justified In Beat Down...

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
How many times will you mindless morons parrot Trump's lie that the protester Trump's thug beat up was wearing a CON$ervative KKK hood?????
The girl with the hood in your photo was not the person the Trump thug beat up. The person the Trump goon beat up committed the unforgivable free speech crime of holding a sign over his head. The disgusting thing Trump said he was wearing was NOT a KKK hood which CON$ love, but an American Flag shirt which the Right hates more than anything in the universe.

See for yourselves idiots:

The African American Trump supporter had enough of the heinous incitement. I'm not saying i condone violence, but i can understand his anger. Those 'protesters' should be arrested for inciting a riot and violence. That's my opinion anyway.

A typical Trumpster, even after being shown a video that proves that Trump was LYING when he told the crowd that the man was wearing a KKK hood on his head when he was wearing an American Flag and holding a sign over his uncovered head, the brainwashed Trunpster still believes the beat down was justified because he was wearing a KKK hood.

If Trump tells the morons that the guy was wearing a KKK hood and the video shows he wasn't, it is the evil media that is lying, not the pathological liar Trump!!!!! :cuckoo:

Democrats were there all day inciting. The KKK hood thing was too much for this African American. I can't defend his violent response, but i do understand it. And i really do believe these particular protesters should be arrested and prosecuted for inciting a riot and violence. There are laws pertaining to incitement. I would support them being prosecuted.

It was the overall effect of the day. Democrats were inciting a riot and violence all day. The KKK hood thing was too much for this African American. I'm not saying i condone what he did, but i really can understand the anger.
First of all, there is no way you know they were Democrats, and logic dictates they more likely were Establishment Republicans. The Dems want Trump to get the GOP nomination and it is the Establishment Republicans who don't want Trump.

Secondly, the Trump goon did NOT attack the GIRL with the hood, but attacked a nearby man with an American Flag shirt and NO hood.

Watch the video again, SUCKER:

It was the overall effect of the day. Democrats were inciting a riot and violence all day. The KKK hood thing was too much for this African American. I'm not saying i condone what he did, but i really can understand the anger.
First of all, there is no way you know they were Democrats, and logic dictates they more likely were Establishment Republicans. The Dems want Trump to get the GOP nomination and it is the Establishment Republicans who don't want Trump.

Secondly, the Trump goon did NOT attack the GIRL with the hood, but attacked a nearby man with an American Flag shirt and NO hood.

Watch the video again, SUCKER:

I already responded to that. It was the overall effect of the day. The Democrats were there inciting all day. Wearing the KKK outfit only threw more fuel on the fire. This African American decided he had enough. But like i said, i'm not condoning his violent response. I'm just saying i can fully understand the anger. Y'all should probably reconsider throwing those KKK outfits on. Trump does have African American supporters.

So, you show up at an event with the only intention of being a disruption, what do you expect? If you go to a football field and decide to go on the field in the middle of the game and make an ass out of yourself, what do you think is going to happen?

Freedom of Speech does not afford one the freedom to do whatever one wants anywhere anytime one wants. You people need to grow the fuck up.

So, you show up at an event with the only intention of being a disruption, what do you expect? If you go to a football field and decide to go on the field in the middle of the game and make an ass out of yourself, what do you think is going to happen?

Freedom of Speech does not afford one the freedom to do whatever one wants anywhere anytime one wants. You people need to grow the fuck up.

Yes, and there are laws on the books pertaining to incitement. You can be arrested and prosecuted for inciting a riot and violence. Others attending the rallies also have rights. I really would support these protesters being prosecuted for incitement. It was the only reason they were there.

Ho-hum. More Trump supporters cheerleading thuggery.

Fascist thugs, the whole lot of 'em. But only brave in packs. Unless Trump supporters outnumber someone 10-1, they'll whimper and run.
Coming to a TRUMP RALLY then whining when its full of TRUMP RALLY GOERS that kick your ass....ah the stupidity is strong in this one.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The person in the hood was never touched

It was the person wearing the Stars and Stripes that got the beating

The KKK hood thing was too much for this African American.[/QUOTE ]

Then why did he sucker punch, (then kick and stomp) the guy who was not wearing the KKK hood?

He was arrested and will be prosecuted. But i believe the 'protesters' should also be arrested and prosecuted for incitement. The ugly incident wouldn't have happened if they weren't there inciting.

Yes, and there are laws on the books pertaining to incitement. You can be arrested and prosecuted for inciting a riot and violence. Others attending the rallies also have rights. I really would support these protesters being prosecuted for incitement. It was the only reason they were there.

Of course. Believe me, these are not spontaneous reactions... these are well organized efforts by the usual suspects. Freedom of speech has nothing all to do with any of this.

I already responded to that. It was the overall effect of the day. The Democrats were there inciting all day. Wearing the KKK outfit only threw more fuel on the fire.
Since when is an AMERICAN FLAG a KKK outfit just because Trump says it is???????

You see all Trump has to say is the guy was wearing a KKK outfit and suddenly an American Flag becomes a KKK outfit and nothing, not even a video of the guy wearing an American Flag outfit, can change the mind of the brainwashed Trump sucker that the guy was wearing a KKK outfit.

Trump%20rally%20punch_0.jpg

Of course. Believe me, these are not spontaneous reactions... these are well organized efforts by the usual suspects. Freedom of speech has nothing all to do with any of this.

Yes, all those attending the rallies have rights. It's not only the agitators who have them. But you're spot on, this has nothing to do with free speech. This is about disrupting and inciting. It's shameful.

I already responded to that. It was the overall effect of the day. The Democrats were there inciting all day. Wearing the KKK outfit only threw more fuel on the fire.
Since when is an AMERICAN FLAG a KKK outfit just because Trump says it is???????

You see all Trump has to say is the guy was wearing a KKK outfit and suddenly an American Flag becomes a KKK outfit and nothing, not even a video of the guy wearing an American Flag outfit, can change the mind of the brainwashed Trump sucker that the guy was wearing a KKK outfit.

f_os_anothertrumprally_160319.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Blah Blah Blah. Maybe you jerks will think twice before wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces. Or not, whatever. Enjoy your beat downs.

It will cause them to do more of this. They want reports of violence at Trump rallies.

Hypocritical lefties are so predictable. Insult Islam and expect to get beaten or killed. Insult Christians and it's your right. Dress up like a racist KKK and it's your right.

Meanwhile, they say rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson were justified in bein angry enough to attack and destroy.

They will excuse anyone who supports their narrative.

Did the Trump thug attack the GIRL with the hood????
NO!!!!!!!

Blah Blah Blah. Maybe you jerks will think twice before wearing KKK outfits and shoving confederate flags in African Americans' faces. Or not, whatever. Enjoy your beat downs.

It will cause them to do more of this. They want reports of violence at Trump rallies.

Hypocritical lefties are so predictable. Insult Islam and expect to get beaten or killed. Insult Christians and it's your right. Dress up like a racist KKK and it's your right.

Meanwhile, they say rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson were justified in bein angry enough to attack and destroy.

They will excuse anyone who supports their narrative.

Oh yeah, they truly do want the violence. That's why i support these protesters being arrested and prosecuted for incitement. They clearly incited a riot and violence.

Fascist thugs, the whole lot of 'em. But only brave in packs. Unless Trump supporters outnumber someone 10-1, they'll whimper and run.

Preserved for posterity.

Did the Trump thug attack the GIRL with the hood????
NO!!!!!!!

That's already been established. It was the effects of the entire day. Democrats were there inciting all day. The KKK hood thing was likely too much for this particular African American. He lashed out. I can understand his anger.

Preserved for posterity.

Then go get your hood on boy. If you got the ballz. Good luck.

Last edited:
Act like an asshole in a massive crowd you're bound to get clocked. I don't care if you're at a basketball game, football game or concert...act a fool, pay the price. I don't condone violence but its the way things work. Just as if you toss a ball into the air, its going to come back down.

Except it doesn't happen at Democrat rallies

Even the guy was blatantly lying Bill was trying not have him asked to leave. Bill was trying to engage with him and discuss with him, Trump is covering legal fees...

Sorry, the Trump supporters are on a very low rung here....

Forum List

Back