Turns Out Obamacare Premiums Aren't More Expensive After All

a kid i know got the obamacares

the other day he went to the doc

expected to see some benefit

what he got was the right to pay full for the office visit

and full price for the meds prescribed

his policy kicks in after the deductible is met

--LOL

and you are a first class Liar ... all plans, and I mean all of them, do not, I repeat do not charge you full price for a doctor visit ... not one of them... not one plan out their, I don't care what company you go to, charges you full price for your meds before your deductible is met... it doesn't work that way it never has ... deductibles are based on you having a operation of some kind ... they have never charged you for meds or going to the doctor ... so stop your lying

all plans, and I mean all of them,

you are full of shit

ok... I challenge you to go to the ACA web site look up any plan, I don't care pick one ... then come here and show us in that plan where they have to have their deductible met first before they get their meds paid for or they don't get the office call paid for until their deductible is made... do they have to pay a copay??? yes, they do ... both on office visits a for meds that's it.. but never do they have to meet their deductible first. it doesn't work that way .... it never has... stop your lying

and you are a first class Liar ... all plans, and I mean all of them, do not, I repeat do not charge you full price for a doctor visit ... not one of them... not one plan out their, I don't care what company you go to, charges you full price for your meds before your deductible is met... it doesn't work that way it never has ... deductibles are based on you having a operation of some kind ... they have never charged you for meds or going to the doctor ... so stop your lying

you are full of shit

ok... I challenge you to go to the ACA web site look up any plan, I don't care pick one ... then come here and show us in that plan where they have to have their deductible met first before they get their meds paid for or they don't get the office call paid for until their deductible is made... do they have to pay a copay??? yes, they do ... both on office visits a for meds that's it.. but never do they have to meet their deductible first. it doesn't work that way .... it never has... stop your lying

hey fuck you brain dead

here is another obamacare plan

myBlue HSA 5300Obamacare Plan in South Dakota
Monthly Cost

from $183

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Benefits & Coverage
Insurance TypeIndividual Health Insurance (Obamacare)
Insurance ProviderWellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota
Metal LevelBronze
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$5300
Out-of-Pocket Maximum$5300
Plan Highlights

Deductible
The amount you owe for health care services your health insurance or plan covers before your health insurance or plan begins to pay. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, your plan won’t pay anything until you’ve met your $1,000 deductible for covered health care services subject to the deductible. The deductible may not apply to all services.

myBlue HSA 5300 - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota

Home » Individual Health and Family Plans » Plan Details
Avera Health Plans
Avera My $6,350Obamacare Plan in South Dakota

Deductible
The amount you owe for health care services your health insurance or plan covers before your health insurance or plan begins to pay. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, your plan won’t pay anything until you’ve met your $1,000 deductible for covered health care services subject to the deductible. The deductible may not apply to all services.

Avera MyPlan $6,350 - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Avera Health Plans

the plan you are talking about, now you are trying to tap dance here, you said that they had to pay for doctor visits and meds before the deductible is met ...now you trying to switch in the middle of the stream ... stop your word smithing here ... you do not have to pay for your deductible first to go a see a doctor or for you meds ... these were the services you were saying weren't paid for ... you don't have to meet your deductible for, X-rays, or cat scans, or MRIs, or Blood test those services ... you don't have to meet your deductible for going to your doctor... that was what you said they had to pay ... now your tap dancing around it

Avera Health Plans

Deductible

Avera MyPlan $6,350 - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Avera Health Plans

the plan you are talking about, now you are trying to tap dance here, you said that they had to pay for doctor visits and meds before the deductible is met ...now you trying to switch in the middle of the stream ... stop your word smithing here ... you do not have to pay for your deductible first to go a see a doctor or for you meds ... these were the services you were saying weren't paid for ... you don't have to meet your deductible for, X-rays, or cat scans, or MRIs, or Blood test those services ... you don't have to meet your deductible for going to your doctor... that was what you said they had to pay ... now your tap dancing around it

what the fuck are you talking about you jackass

i have posted two obamacare plans that do not pay a dime until

the deducible has been met

you are full of shit

hey fuck you brain dead

Monthly Cost

from $183

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Benefits & Coverage
Metal LevelBronze
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$5300
Plan Highlights

Deductible

myBlue HSA 5300 - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota

Let me remind you what you said this is what I'm disagreeing with ...

you said

now after showing you what you said, not me, but you, show me where in your policy where it says your deductible has to be met for seeing a doctor ??? where your deductible has to be met for your meds??? it doesn't say that ... what your plan says is its for operations, things of that nature.. that you have to pay your deductible first ... now your trying to switch in the middle of the stream here ... now you're trying to say, ah, I mean you have to pay for your deductible first before any operations are done ... thats what Ive said ... you lie about what your plan covers ... you posted a plan and and it prove to us here you don't know what the fuckl you're talking about when it comes to who pays for what

Last edited:
Avera Health Plans

Deductible

you know, you called me brain dead... then you called me a jack ass ... in all of my post, l clearly said you don't have to pay your deductible first to go a see a doctor, where brain dead, jack ass you, said they did... I said you don't have to pay for your deductible first to get your meds .... then brain dead, jack ass you, say what the fuck are you talking about Jack ass??? really ??? you can't see ,the difference ??? who is the braid dead jack ass here, I would clearly say it is you ...cause you can't seem to remember what your posted... you said you have to pay for your deductible first to go and see your doctor, I said that was a lie ... you said you have to pay your deductible first to get your meds paid for, I said that was a lie ...if anyone is brain dead, jack ass, here that would be fucking you ...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

hey fuck you brain dead

Monthly Cost

from $183

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Benefits & Coverage
Metal LevelBronze
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$5300
Plan Highlights

Deductible

you said

now after showing you what you said, not me, but you, show me where in your policy where it says your deductible has to be met for seeing a doctor ??? where your deductible has to be met for your meds??? it doesn't say that ... what your plan says is its for operations, things of that nature.. that you have to pay your deductible first ... now your trying to switch in the middle of the stream here ... now you're trying to say, ah, I mean you have to pay for your deductible first before any operations are done ... thats what Ive said ... you lie about what your plan covers ... you posted a plan and and it prove to us here you don't know what the fuckl you're talking about when it comes to who pays for what

hey fuckstick

making the font bigger does not make you correct

it is not my policy

i have already posted two obamacare polices

that the the deductible has to be met before it pays a penny

want a 3rd one

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Summary of BenefitsPlan BrochureList of Covered Drugs
Benefits & Coverage
Insurance ProviderAvera Health Plans
Metal LevelSilver
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$1500
Out-of-Pocket Maximum$6350
Plan Highlights
+ See All Coverage Details

What To Know
This is an ACA (Obamacare) compliant health plan.
This plan is eligible for a tax credit subsidy

Avera MyPlan $1,500 / 30% Coinsurance - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Avera Health Plans

hey fuck you brain dead

Monthly Cost

from $183

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Benefits & Coverage
Metal LevelBronze
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$5300
Plan Highlights

Deductible

you said

hey fuckstick

making the font bigger does not make you correct ... (BR) it makes you look, like a fool cause you don't comprehend what you wrote

it is not my policy

i have already posted two obamacare polices

that the the deductible has to be met before it pays a penny

want a 3rd one

SELECT
Benefits & Coverage
Physician Directory
Community Q&A
« Back to Health Plans
Summary of BenefitsPlan BrochureList of Covered Drugs
Benefits & Coverage
Insurance ProviderAvera Health Plans
Metal LevelSilver
Plan TypePPO
Deductible$1500
Out-of-Pocket Maximum$6350
Plan Highlights
+ See All Coverage Details

What To Know
This is an ACA (Obamacare) compliant health plan.
This plan is eligible for a tax credit subsidy

Avera MyPlan $1,500 / 30% Coinsurance - 2014 South Dakota Individual Health Insurance PPO Plan from Avera Health Plans

hey dick breath... I'm saying it doesn't apply to doctor visit ... both your fucking plans don't apply deductible to doctor visits or meds ... that's what you claimed they did ...I never said, fuck head, that a deductible doesn't get met ... I said it doesn't get met to see a doctor or get meds... pull you head out of your useless ass and neither did any of your plans say you have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor ...

sure show me a third Plan ... that one too will say you don't have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor or get your med ... I love making an bigger and bigger fool of you... you're way too easy... face it you lost this one ... you tried to change direction in the middle of the stream when you realized what you said ... no insurance policy out there says you have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor or get your drugs paid for ... and you blew it now the tap dancing begins

Last edited:

you know, you calle me brain dead... then you called me a jack ass ... in all of my post, l clearly said you don't have to pay your deductible first to go a see a doctor, where brain dead, jack ass you, said they did... I said you don't have to pay for your deductible first to get your meds .... then brain dead, jack ass you, say what the fuck are you talking about Jack ass??? really ??? you can't see ,the difference ??? who is the braid dead jack ass here, I would clearly say it is you ...cause you can't seem to remember what your posted... you said you have to pay for your deductible first to go and see your doctor, I said that was a lie ... you said you have to pay your deductible first to get your meds paid for, I said that was a lie ...if anyone is brain dead, jack ass, here that would be fucking you ...:lol::lol::lol:

you are a jackass

clearly in the the packages posted the buyer

has to pay in full for office visits and such

until the deductible is met

only you would try and distort the post into meaning

that i or anyone else thought the plan did not allow you to see

a doc until the deductible was met

First, if they have access to a Group plan they don't go out on the Exchange to purchase an ACA individual Plan.

Second, MOST employers pay part of the Premiums for their Employees.

Third, the NEW plans are far more expensive than the old plans.

Go peddle your lies elsewhere.

Second: MOST employers that only pay for part of the premiums actually pay for ALL of the premium, deduct it, and add the employees share to profit or pocket it tax free.

Third: My employees premiums had a 3% cost rise for 2013. Mush better than the 200% raise during Bush.

What was it for 2014?

you know, you calle me brain dead... then you called me a jack ass ... in all of my post, l clearly said you don't have to pay your deductible first to go a see a doctor, where brain dead, jack ass you, said they did... I said you don't have to pay for your deductible first to get your meds .... then brain dead, jack ass you, say what the fuck are you talking about Jack ass??? really ??? you can't see ,the difference ??? who is the braid dead jack ass here, I would clearly say it is you ...cause you can't seem to remember what your posted... you said you have to pay for your deductible first to go and see your doctor, I said that was a lie ... you said you have to pay your deductible first to get your meds paid for, I said that was a lie ...if anyone is brain dead, jack ass, here that would be fucking you ...:lol::lol::lol:

you are a jackass

clearly in the the packages posted the buyer

has to pay in full for office visits and such

until the deductible is met .... (BR) you pay a co-pay and noting concerning your deductible R)

only you would try and distort the post into meaning

that i or anyone else thought the plan did not allow you to see

a doc until the deductible was met

that's what you fucking said ... you said that you had to pay your doctor first if the deductible isn't met...you pulled 2 plans that said you didn't pay for doctor visits first before your deductible is met... now whose the one who is distorting the post ... jesus read what you wrote... I put the damn thing in big letters ... now your saying you don't have to pay the deductible first to see your doctor or pay your deductible first to get your meds??? when you said they did... talk about being brain dead...

Last edited:
First, if they have access to a Group plan they don't go out on the Exchange to purchase an ACA individual Plan.

Second: MOST employers that only pay for part of the premiums actually pay for ALL of the premium, deduct it, and add the employees share to profit or pocket it tax free.

Third: My employees premiums had a 3% cost rise for 2013. Mush better than the 200% raise during Bush.

What was it for 2014?

is this a trick question ZOOM Ding-a-ling ... the CBO stated that it dropped ... how much I don't remember ... what i do remember is all of your right wing nut job sites where you used them trying to say Oh no it didn't ... I choose the CBO and not your right wing nut job sites...

What was it for 2014?

is this a trick question ZOOM Ding-a-ling ... the CBO stated that it dropped ... how much I don't remember ... what i do remember is all of your right wing nut job sites where you used them trying to say Oh no it didn't ... I choose the CBO and not your right wing nut job sites...

Trick question? He stated that his employees' premiums rose 3% in 2013. Surely he would know how much they rose - or dropped - in 2014.

Where did I even site a source? I asked a question, numbskull.

hey dick breath... I'm saying it doesn't apply to doctor visit ... both your fucking plans don't apply deductible to doctor visits or meds ... that's what you claimed they did ...I never said, fuck head, that a deductible doesn't get met ... I said it doesn't get met to see a doctor or get meds... pull you head out of your useless ass and neither did any of your plans say you have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor ...

sure show me a third Plan ... that one too will say you don't have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor or get your med ... I love making an bigger and bigger fool of you... you're way too easy... face it you lost this one ... you tried to change direction in the middle of the stream when you realized whay you said ... no insurance policy out there says you have to pay your deductible first to see a doctor or get your drugs paid for ... and you blew it now the tap dancing begins

Orly? You really, REALLY should shut the fuck up and stop proving to everyone that you're such a retard.

Personal Choice PPO Bronze Reserve

PPO Preferred Provider Organization: A type of health plan that contracts with medical providers, such as hospitals and doctors, to create a network of participating providers. You pay less if you use providers that belong to the plan’s network. You can use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside of the network for an additional cost. | Bronze Plans are put into 5 categories. These 5 categories (catastrophic, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) are based on how you and the plan expect to share the costs for health care. Bronze plans cover 60% of the total average cost of care. The category you choose affects how much your premium costs each month and what portion of the bill you pay for things like hospital visits or prescription drugs. It also affects your total out-of-pocket costs - the total amount you'll spend for the year if you need lots of care.

Independence Blue Cross
APPLYDETAILS
Monthly premium

$154/mo
One enrollee
Premium before tax credit $474/mo * This is how much IT REALLY costs. If the patient is only paying $154 then SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PAY FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE PLAN. HOW? SOMEONE ELSES premiums get raised.

Deductible The amount you owe for health care services your health insurance or plan covers before your health insurance or plan begins to pay. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, your plan won't pay anything until you’ve met your $1,000 deductible for covered health care services subject to the deductible. The deductible may not apply to all services.
$6,000/yr

Per individual

Out-of-pocket Maximum Your expenses for medical care that aren't reimbursed by insurance. Out-of-pocket costs include deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments for covered services plus all costs for services that aren't covered.
$6,000/yr

Per individual

Copayments/Coinsurance: A copay is a fixed amount (for example, $15) you pay for a covered health care service, usually when you get the service. The amount can vary by the type of covered health care service. Coinsurance is your share of the costs of a covered health care service, calculated as a percent (for example, 20%) of the allowed amount for the service. You pay coinsurance plus any deductibles you owe. For example, if the health insurance or plan’s allowed amount for an office visit is $100 and you've met your deductible, your coinsurance payment of 20% would be $20. The health insurance or plan pays the rest of the allowed amount.

Primary Doctor: No Charge after Deductible
Specialist Doctor: No Charge after Deductible
Generic Prescription: No Charge after Deductible
ER Visit: No Charge after Deductible

^ * NOTE: The patient does not have to pay anything AFTER THEY HAVE MET THE DEDUCTIBLE of $6k. The person who has this plan is paying for doctors visits, specialists visits, meds, er visits OUT OF POCKET until they meet the $6K deductible.

Keystone HMO Bronze
HMO Health Maintenance Organization: A type of health insurance plan that usually limits coverage to care from doctors who work for or contract with the HMO. It generally won't cover out-of-network care except in an emergency. An HMO may require you to live or work in its service area to be eligible for coverage. HMOs often provide integrated care and focus on prevention and wellness. | Bronze Plans are put into 5 categories. These 5 categories (catastrophic, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) are based on how you and the plan expect to share the costs for health care. Bronze plans cover 60% of the total average cost of care. The category you choose affects how much your premium costs each month and what portion of the bill you pay for things like hospital visits or prescription drugs. It also affects your total out-of-pocket costs - the total amount you'll spend for the year if you need lots of care.

Independence Blue Cross
APPLYDETAILS
Monthly premium

$166/mo
One enrollee
Premium before tax credit $486/mo
Deductible The amount you owe for health care services your health insurance or plan covers before your health insurance or plan begins to pay. For example, if your deductible is $1,000, your plan won't pay anything until you’ve met your $1,000 deductible for covered health care services subject to the deductible. The deductible may not apply to all services.
$6,000/yr

Per individual

Out-of-pocket Maximum Your expenses for medical care that aren't reimbursed by insurance. Out-of-pocket costs include deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments for covered services plus all costs for services that aren't covered.
$6,350/yr

Per individual

Copayments/Coinsurance: A copay is a fixed amount (for example, $15) you pay for a covered health care service, usually when you get the service. The amount can vary by the type of covered health care service. Coinsurance is your share of the costs of a covered health care service, calculated as a percent (for example, 20%) of the allowed amount for the service. You pay coinsurance plus any deductibles you owe. For example, if the health insurance or plan’s allowed amount for an office visit is $100 and you've met your deductible, your coinsurance payment of 20% would be $20. The health insurance or plan pays the rest of the allowed amount.

Primary Doctor: $40
Specialist Doctor: $80
Generic Prescription: $10
ER Visit: No Charge after Deductible

https://www.healthcare.gov/find-pre...yerCoverage=no&householdSize=1&income=$35,000

Poor bill-ye-should-stop-while-ye-has-the-chance. Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Last edited:

Not true, MOST will pay for the employees premium and perhaps a potion of the family premium.

Why?

Well, you're a lair because you are an idiotic lost cause. Simple as that.

Go wax your Teslas, Cub Scout.

"In some cases" = success?

Mine is more expensive. Lair.

--LOL

Normally you flat out lie, sometimes you try and parse, this time you simply don't know what you are talking about.

Many of the High Deductible Plans have no co-pays involved at all.

I didn't know Price Waterhouse Cooper was liberal. Or maybe, they averaged it out based on national numbers?
Actually, I think it depends on where a person lives and their state's approach.
Wisconsin Residents pay much more than what people in Minnesota pay for the same insurance plan is an example.
Health Insurance Costs 44% Less in Minnesota
Health Insurance Costs 44% Less in Minnesota - Urban Milwaukee

Last edited:

Forum List

Back