Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

Another lie by a liberal turd. Where did I defend a foreign nation cyber attack? Fucking idiot.
If you don't condemn such activity, then you are a willing lackey and dupe of the Russians.
I condemn anyone from interfering in our country. Now prove someone actually did? All interference at the moment is lefturds making false accusations at the people's president. Obviously not theirs.

Wrong. Trump has acknowledged the Russians interfered, as have other Republicans.

But the question remains, why is Trump so afraid of this investigation? His behaviour screams guilty as hell. Innocent people don't care what the investigation finds, they just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Only someone who is guilty fires the guy who won't shut down the investigation.
well comey stated just the opposite and I trust him there and never you.

Comey said nothing of the kind. He said that Trump wasn't personally under investigation at the time he was Director, but that the possibility existed that he could be in future.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The White House provided evidence gathered on Russia’s hacking efforts and reasons why the U.S. considered it dangerously aggressive. Russia responded by asking for more information and providing assurances that it would look into the matter even as the hacking continued, according to the two people familiar with the response.

In early July 2016, a contractor who works two or three days a week at the state board of elections detected unauthorized data leaving the network, according to Ken Menzel, general counsel for the Illinois board of elections. The hackers had gained access to the state’s voter database, which contained information such as names, dates of birth, genders, driver’s licenses and partial Social Security numbers on 15 million people, half of whom were active voters. As many as 90,000 records were ultimately compromised.

----------------------------

Wow, and remember, Trump only won by 77 thousand in three states.

I'm sure Republicans aren't seeing a problem. After all, they now love Russia. They think Putin is great.

If Republicans love Putin, which they do, then they must admit they love Saddam. After all, there really isn't much of a difference between Putin and Saddam. Except Putin is Trump's boss. Putin is the proud owner of an Orange Haired Russian Poodle. His "papers" show he is pure bred Manchurian.
Thankfully they didn't hack all FIFTY SEVEN STATES

If you don't condemn such activity, then you are a willing lackey and dupe of the Russians.
I condemn anyone from interfering in our country. Now prove someone actually did? All interference at the moment is lefturds making false accusations at the people's president. Obviously not theirs.

Wrong. Trump has acknowledged the Russians interfered, as have other Republicans.

But the question remains, why is Trump so afraid of this investigation? His behaviour screams guilty as hell. Innocent people don't care what the investigation finds, they just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Comey said nothing of the kind. He said that Trump wasn't personally under investigation at the time he was Director, but that the possibility existed that he could be in future.
Moron... read ... learn ...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

There goes the whole "What machines did Russian hack?" deflection eh?
Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing "the Russians" of changing a single vote. Unlike the way we influence foreign nations' governments, with drone strikes, bombs and arms shipments.

No, the tards have a whole bag of idiot responses to keep themselves stupid and in denial. Never underestimate the ability of a willfully blind monkey to keep reality from impinging on their delusions.

I used to underestimate just how far down the rabbit hole they will run, but not any more.
Was I right, or what? :lol:

Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing "the Russians" of changing a single vote. Unlike the way we influence foreign nations' governments, with drone strikes, bombs and arms shipments.

Ahahahaha, Yeah, no one is accusing them of doing anything. Maybe they were downloading new episodes of "Orange is the new Black"

Who know why someone would hack voting machines, right?

Ahahahaha, Yeah, no one is accusing them of doing anything. Maybe they were downloading new episodes of "Orange is the new Black"

To get information, of course. Every dufus knows that, and smart people too.

Tell you what, show me where "the Russians" managed to change votes?

No, the tards have a whole bag of idiot responses to keep themselves stupid and in denial. Never underestimate the ability of a willfully blind monkey to keep reality from impinging on their delusions.

I used to underestimate just how far down the rabbit hole they will run, but not any more.

Yeah, now they are saying "Well they did hack voting machines but that doesn't mean they were doing anything to the machines or votes".

If someone stole their identity they'd go "that doesn't mean they were going to use it"

Yeah, now they are saying "Well they did hack voting machines but that doesn't mean they were doing anything to the machines or votes".

If someone stole their identity they'd go "that doesn't mean they were going to use it"
The standard has always been that, in order to really "hack" the election, they would need to actually change votes somewhere along the line, not just find and tell the truth about a candidate. Late to the party, perhaps?

Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing the Russians of getting any information either. According to you that means it never happened.

Or are you changing your deflection with every response?

Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing "the Russians" of changing a single vote.
And here we see TardLogic™ at work. I told you these tards have an idiot response to everything.

If I pick their locks at home and creep around and take photos of their family as they sleep, it's okay as long as I don't touch them.

If I aim a gun at them but don't pull the trigger just yet, there is no need to panic.

And we sure as shit don't need to take any measures to protect ourselves from such intrusions in the future.

The tards were hooting and hollering and gloating at how many voters were changing from Clinton supporters into Trump supporters by these DNC leaks last year.

Donald Trump couldn't thank Wikileaks enough for helping him win.

But now. Oh now! Now that they have learned the Russians were behind the hacks, they pretend there was no effect on the election at all!

These tards are positively schizophrenic. They sure as shit aren't fooling anyone except themselves.

Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing the Russians of getting any information either. According to you that means it never happened.

"According to you"? Nice hop down the bunny trail there. Care to return to reality? You've intimated that the Russians had to have changed votes because they accessed some servers. I'd like to know if you're basing that on something more than the voices.

Yet the reality remains that no one is even accusing "the Russians" of changing a single vote.
And here we see TardLogic™ at work. I told you these tards have an idiot response to everything.

If I pick their locks at home and creep around and take photos of their family as they sleep, it's okay as long as I don't touch them.

If I aim a gun at them but don't pull the trigger just yet, there is no need to panic.

And we sure as shit don't need to take any measures to protect ourselves from such intrusions in the future.
Tard logic 101. Russians gained access to truthful information about Hillary and the democrats (terrible name for a rock band), and published it. Eh meh gerd, that's proof that Trump illegally colluded with them.

If you leave your doors and windows open every night, then find someone walking around your house taking pictures, you can get the intruder charged, but you're not going to get a whole lot of sympathy.

But hey, at least we didn't have a bunch of drone strikes taking out government officials and foreign funded armed groups mounting a violent revolt, like we do to other countries.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

Proving Comey the liar we all know he is. There is no way for him to know if Russia hacked the DNC, he, nor anyone at the FBI was allowed to examine the server.

Proving Comey the liar we all know he is. There is no way for him to know if Russia hacked the DNC, he, nor anyone at the FBI was allowed to examine the server.
Your idiocy aside, jc456, to whom I posted, says he trusts Comey. So I showed him Comey testifying there is no doubt the Russians hacked us. That's a reality he can no longer lucidly deny.

"According to you"? Nice hop down the bunny trail there. Care to return to reality? You've intimated that the Russians had to have changed votes because they accessed some servers. I'd like to know if you're basing that on something more than the voices.

That's what you said "no one has accused the russians of changing votes" as a defense. No one has accused them of getting information either. Would you like to change that defense? Because you can't have it both ways

I don't see one thing there that proves anything.

You didn't even read the links, asshole. Busted!

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
just the title tells it all here:

Cybersecurity Expert Is Convinced Russia Was Behind DNC Hacking

he's convinced. Not he has evidence. just he is convinced. Unless one traps a hacker, then one can't prove a hacker. so. feel free to pull out of this piece the abstract that backs a hack as evidence. and the phrase, 'I'm Convinced" doesn't qualify.

That's what you said "no one has accused the russians of changing votes" as a defense. No one has accused them of getting information either. Would you like to change that defense? Because you can't have it both ways
what information did they supposedly get?

Forum List

Back