Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

These assholes do not want to look at the evidence. It is just as I said. They never run out of ways to prevent reality from impinging on their delusions.

We see one demonstrating this phenomenon in real time.

I don't see one thing there that proves anything.

You didn't even read the links, asshole. Busted!

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
dude, I don't need to, Yates and Clapper? too funny. give me something independent. and again, there is no evidence from anyone being shown to the american people only libturds stating it. that ain't proof. And again, if you want transparency, then let the FBI look at the DNC server fool. Why are you avoiding that discussion?

Last edited:
The FBI never looked at the DNC server. EVAH
The Russians did a lot more than hack the DNC server, willfully blind monkey.

That's how I know you are a willfully blind monkey. You parroting tards give yourselves away. :lol:

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
Did the FBI look at the DNC server, yes or no?

And again, podesta responded to an email. that ain't a hack.

The tards parrot what they are told to parrot by their piss outlets.

Then they get back in line to be lied to again.

That's how I know you are a willfully blind monkey. You parroting tards give yourselves away. :lol:

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
What does that have to do with Russian collusion and attacks on our electoral system?

What would be very interesting is if the Russians hacked the DNC server but not the GOP server.

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

And again, podesta responded to an email.
They accepted an EXPERT's report, dumb fuck. The evidence it was done by the Russians is in those links I provided. But you just sit there and parrot some idiocy given to you by your propagandists as if it means something.

Jesus!

And there were FAR MORE ATTACKS THAN THE DNC SERVER. You unbelievably willfully stupid monkey.

Did you look at those links, yes or no?

Clearly no. You're busted.

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
What does that have to do with Russian collusion and attacks on our electoral system?

What would be very interesting is if the Russians hacked the DNC server but not the GOP server.
what investigation are you referring to? The only investigation is a counter intelligence one on hacking the election by russia by the FBI. what are you referring to?

Isn't it amazing to observe a willfully blind monkey refusing to look at the evidence?

Positively amazing to see them resist.

I wonder why these traitors do that.

It's hard to admit you've been lied to, I guess. Easier to just keep getting back in line for a refill of your piss cup than do the hard work for yourself at discovering facts.

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

And again, podesta responded to an email.
They accepted an EXPERT's report, dumb fuck. The evidence it was done by the Russians is in those links I provided. But you just sit there and parrot some idiocy given to you by your propagandists as if it means something.

Jesus!

And there were FAR MORE ATTACKS THAN THE DNC SERVER. You unbelievably willfully stupid monkey.

Did you look at those links, yes or no?

Clearly no. You're busted.
unacceptable to me as a US citizen, the FBI alone must look at that server or you never get anywhere bubba. a third party hack that turned out to be crooked. yep. and then you wonder why you're posting on this.

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/
"Questions about the Democratic National Committee hack and Russia's alleged involvement have been swirling for months, and have intensified as the intelligence community prepares to brief president-elect Donald Trump about its conclusions on Friday and release a declassified report next week. Ahead of this announcement, the DNC told Buzzfeed on Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization's breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. Now the FBI is refuting this account of the events."

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

what investigation are you referring to? The only investigation is a counter intelligence one on hacking the election by russia by the FBI. what are you referring to?
Why are you not reading the links? Why are you REFUSING to read all those links?

This is absolutely fascinating.

Oh. I know why. They are longer than a tweet!

"tl/dnr lol"

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

Isn't it amazing to observe a willfully blind monkey refusing to look at the evidence?

Positively amazing to see them resist.

I wonder why these traitors do that.

It's hard to admit you've been lied to, I guess. Easier to just keep getting back in line for a refill of your piss cup than do the hard work for yourself at discovering facts.
what's amazing is someone like you who believes crooks.

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

Why are you not reading the links? Why are you REFUSING to read all those links?

"tl/dnr lol"

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
I told you why, yates and clapper LOL. useless twits.

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

"tl/dnr lol"

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
And now the ad hominem logical fallacy is deployed. :lol:

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!

"tl/dnr lol"

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
And now the ad hominem logical fallacy is deployed. :lol:

moneky_blind.jpg

I see no proof!
btw, clapper lost all credibility when he went off about watergate. too funny when the FBI director stated no investigation was ongoing. That's how credibility is lost.

Now that we know the Trump associates were colluding with the Russians, Rosenstein and Mueller need to find the weak links and crack them.
We do not know there was any collusion. Comey said there was none and several prominent Democrats have said there is none. To say there is collusion with the Trump campaign and Russia is a lie

Not enough facts to show collusion with Trump campaign. 100% sure there are enough facts to show Russia's effort to influence our political campaign.

Spits a member of the herd who defends a foreign nation who cyber attacked us because it helped the right win an election.
Another lie by a liberal turd. Where did I defend a foreign nation cyber attack? Fucking idiot.
If you don't condemn such activity, then you are a willing lackey and dupe of the Russians.
I condemn anyone from interfering in our country. Now prove someone actually did? All interference at the moment is lefturds making false accusations at the people's president. Obviously not theirs.

Wrong. Trump has acknowledged the Russians interfered, as have other Republicans.

But the question remains, why is Trump so afraid of this investigation? His behaviour screams guilty as hell. Innocent people don't care what the investigation finds, they just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Only someone who is guilty fires the guy who won't shut down the investigation.
well comey stated just the opposite and I trust him there and never you.
Good, since you trust Comey, you can no longer deny the Russians hacked our election...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

Spits a member of the herd who defends a foreign nation who cyber attacked us because it helped the right win an election.
Another lie by a liberal turd. Where did I defend a foreign nation cyber attack? Fucking idiot.
If you don't condemn such activity, then you are a willing lackey and dupe of the Russians.
I condemn anyone from interfering in our country. Now prove someone actually did? All interference at the moment is lefturds making false accusations at the people's president. Obviously not theirs.

Wrong. Trump has acknowledged the Russians interfered, as have other Republicans.

But the question remains, why is Trump so afraid of this investigation? His behaviour screams guilty as hell. Innocent people don't care what the investigation finds, they just want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Only someone who is guilty fires the guy who won't shut down the investigation.
well comey stated just the opposite and I trust him there and never you.

Comey said nothing of the kind. He said that Trump wasn't personally under investigation at the time he was Director, but that the possibility existed that he could be in future.

Forum List

Back